You don't NEED a woman! Blue Piller wakes up…

Topic by Trailboss

Trailboss

Home Forums MGTOW Central You don't NEED a woman! Blue Piller wakes up…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Maximus Aurelius  Maximus Aurelius 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

Interesting article: He’s not 100% red pill, as the conclusion of the article espouses the possibility of a Unicorn walking into a man’s life, but he admits life is better without all the bulls~~~ of a relationship. Young guy wrote it in Dec, 2017. Maybe there is hope…

You Don’t Need a Woman to be Happy

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Once a Man is Awakened; He can’t be “Happy” with a Women.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Mystory
    mystory
    Participant

Fool me once..

I don't need a legacy.. I don't need a monument.

+3
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

As this young man says, is there a possibility that a unicorn will walk into my life?

Damn, I hope so. I would treasure it, keep it great, marry it, and make it into the biggest money maker the world has ever known.

x

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

Good article. We have been so conditioned that tying ourselves to a woman is the mark of an adult man. The reality is, is that we DONT NEED THEM AT ALL.

They need us and they have taken us for granted.

#ICETHEMOUT
    #MANOUT!

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #IDONTBELIEVEYOU!!! DENY THEM EVERYTHING!!!

+6
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Your happiness is YOUR responsibility. It’s something you need to bring to a relationship. Let me say this one more time: “Happy Wife, Happy Life” isn’t an excuse for a woman to be a bitch and it isn’t a way of putting all of the responsibility on a man. It’s a Goddamn warning. If she isn’t a happy person ON HER OWN before you were with her then you’ll never have a happy life.

My oldest daughter had a “boyfriend” for a month or so a while back. The “poor me” type of kid. I finally looked at my daughter and said “How convenient for him. He got a girlfriend and you got a f~~~ing job, making him happy.” She dumped his ass a few days later.

The quote the Eagles in the song Already Gone:

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains,
    And we never even know we had the key.

We all get what we tolerate

+2
    Prophet Micah
    Prophet Micah
    Participant

as the conclusion of the article espouses the possibility of a Unicorn walking into a man’s life,

Maybe he just needs to rent bitch for a weekend to have someone make dinner and suck his dick.
    Like Big John says “What does it take to make a man happy? Blowjob and a sandwich.”

No Wife - No Strife

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

As this young man says, is there a possibility that a unicorn will walk into my life?

Damn, I hope so. I would treasure it, keep it great, marry it, and make it into the biggest money maker the world has ever known.

x

I wold just eat it… yes I’m a monster.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+6
    Phoenix
    phoenix
    Participant

I always see blue pill men claim they need women, they need sex etc. They act all dramatic and say they will die without either.

Let’s call it honestly. The vast majority of men have very little success with women and sex in their entire lives, but especially in their teens and twenties. If it was true they’d die, the vast majority of men would die shortly after puberty.

That is also the reason why these men go all ga ga over the first woman that spreads her legs for him. And that includes pussy beggar “players” like Mystery and Neil Strauss and the rest of the dorks, who marry post wall women and then apologize for being “players”. That is because for all their bulls~~~, those are the first women that actually open their legs with any type of consistency.

A man that has actually had consistent sexual partners is likely to quickly get fed up, lose interest, and see through female games easily. This type of man is apparently exceedingly rare. I suspect most true MGTOW are this type of man or at least have known someone like this and have spoken to them and benefited from their insight.

You will die if you go without food or water for a few days. But nobody talks about that as a need or how hard those things are to get, because frankly it’s easy for us in the affluent West. If men had the same access to sex, they would also not be babbling as stupidly as they do now.

+3
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Good topic.

Yeah, a man needs a woman about as much as he needs a bad rash.

The blue pilled guys I know seem depressed and unhappy when they don’t have a woman.
    Then they are on top of the world for a few weeks when some skank walks into their life.
    Then after a month, they are almost suicidal because the bitch has treated them badly.

I tell these guys to get off the merry go round and get a life. A skank is not the answer to happiness.

A unicorn is just a skank in a clever disguise. A unicorn is just waiting for the right time to place that horn in your back.

+2
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

Nice find, Trailboss! He is definitely not red pilled, but he has some very good points.

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

+1
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Aint it ironic that unicorns are rare but witches, dragons and ogres are all around us?

(Not to mention the ubiquitous trolls!)

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Aint it ironic that unicorns are rare but witches, dragons and ogres are all around us?

(Not to mention the ubiquitous trolls!)

Ohhh trolls, they are tasty too.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

Maximus Aurelius
    Maximus Aurelius
    Participant

I had a pet Dragon once…..

Meditating on the Wisdom & Truths of Man, Isn't just a Philosophy, but a Calling......Be willing to be Called a Man!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT