You All Just Need To Man Up.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums Top Gun You All Just Need To Man Up.

This topic contains 46 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Gargamel  Gargamel 1 day, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +39
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

You just need to ‘man up’ to the SLAUGHTER of the modern day marriage CONTRACT.

‘Man Up’ – to accomodating a parasite who can’t cook, won’t clean, won’t work.

‘Man up’ – to being s~~~ talked to the whole family and the c~~~ hive.

‘Man up’ – to their endless ‘girls’ nights out’

‘Man up’ – to being cheated on, usually repeatedly.

‘Man up’ – to their hypergamous nature that they refuse to control or keep in check.
    Indeed they condone it and egg each other on.
    “You go girl!”

‘Man up’ – to being a ‘yes dear’ slave, in a perpetual state of fear of rocking the boat. Scared of divorce rape and ‘The One phone call’.

‘Man up’ – to losing your beloved kids, paying EXTORTIONATE amounts of child support to a c~~~ who uses them as a weapon against you, poisons them against you, never lets you see them and spends all that money on botox, alcohol and s~~~.

‘Man up’ – to actually being divorced raped. Everything you were, are, and will be, STOLEN from you by a corrupt merciless court system that supports c~~~s stealing everything from you.

‘Man Up’ – to losing your PENSION.

‘Man up’ – to never being able to retire.

‘Man up’ – to going to JAIL if cupcake doesn’t feelz haaappy.

‘Man up’ – to having your WHOLE life removed from you because of a phone call.

‘Man up’ – to a gun c~~~ed and pointing at your head 24/7 365.

‘Man up’ – to PURE F~~~ING UNCHECKED EVIL.

NO THANKS!

#MAN OUT.

Until the end of f~~~ing time.

We live in a time that will go down in history as the worst society promoting the worst of women the world has ever seen! - MG-Tower

A relationship with a woman is criminalized by default. A man is guilty until proven innocent without requiring any evidence, and simply based on the woman’s statements. The legal hell that has been set up by the feminazis should be the number one deterrent for men from going into any relationship with a woman.

+14
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Somebody else can man up. This man is out.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+19
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

#MANOUT!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+11
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

I feel guilty now. I will do the right thing. How could I have been so selfish?

For those about to MGTOW........I salute you.

+12
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

#MANOUT!

Hell that is a great hashtag. Perfect addition to #ICETHEMOUT

BTW:

I have “manned up” long ago:

Standing tall and walking straight without a useless c~~~ telling me I can’t live without “a female counterpart”…

LOL.

Standing up to them and being immune to the pheromones and witch power they have is “Manning UP”

Living with a c~~~, no matter how you look at it, is degrading and any man who still patiently endures that, is rather a weakling and not a real man.

Real men have the guts to stand up against a c~~~ and her entire hive.

Today, real men see c~~~s for the worthless creatures they are and walk out on them.

“Man-up and get out” is what we MGTOW do.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +14
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Yeah, I “Manned-Up” long ago, and will pay the price for MANY YEARS to come !!

Now, I LAUGH whenever I hear the term to ‘Man-Up”. Of course, it’s usually comin from the parasitical mouth of some run of the mill a desperate lil cupcake.

Just how BLUE do ya have to be to take that seriously ?

+10
    Rotor79
    Rotor79
    Participant

I man up a lot…when I’m flying!
    Shaming tactics no longer work once men are educated about them. Thanks Brother Matrix and all others for the exposure of such bulls~~~. Lurkers read and bitches beware, we are on to your games!

+8
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Participant

You’re dropping amazing red pill bombs and I appreciate that.

I’ve realized I need to man up and #MANOUT

#IceThemOut ~ Let them have cats. Let them have wine. Let them have bubble baths... Alone and wondering where the good men are.

+15
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I wonder if, back on the plantation, they told each other to “slave up” when they complained of being whipped like the plow horses they were?

d

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+8
    Stentorian
    Stentorian
    Participant

I saw some women yesterday who were either fat or loud at almost every place I stopped. Wondered who the f~~~ would want those horrid creatures. Paying for them and listening to their bulls~~~. While they get bigger and meaner. F~~~ that.

Man out. Let the other guys man up. I’ve paid my dues.

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

+7
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

You just need to ‘man up’ to the SLAUGHTER of the modern day marriage CONTRACT.

‘Man Up’ – to accomodating a parasite who can’t cook, won’t clean, won’t work.

‘Man up’ – to being s~~~ talked to the whole family and the c~~~ hive.

‘Man up’ – to their endless ‘girls’ nights out’

‘Man up’ – to being cheated on, usually repeatedly.

‘Man up’ – to their hypergamous nature that they refuse to control or keep in check.
    Indeed they condone it and egg each other on.
    “You go girl!”

‘Man up’ – to being a ‘yes dear’ slave, in a perpetual state of fear of rocking the boat. Scared of divorce rape and ‘The One phone call’.

‘Man up’ – to losing your beloved kids, paying EXTORTIONATE amounts of child support to a c~~~ who uses them as a weapon against you, poisons them against you, never lets you see them and spends all that money on botox, alcohol and s~~~.

‘Man up’ – to actually being divorced raped. Everything you were, are, and will be, STOLEN from you by a corrupt merciless court system that supports c~~~s stealing everything from you.

‘Man Up’ – to losing your PENSION.

‘Man up’ – to never being able to retire.

‘Man up’ – to going to JAIL if cupcake doesn’t feelz haaappy.

‘Man up’ – to having your WHOLE life removed from you because of a phone call.

‘Man up’ – to a gun c~~~ed and pointing at your head 24/7 365.

‘Man up’ – to PURE F~~~ING UNCHECKED EVIL.

NO THANKS!

#MAN OUT.

Until the end of f~~~ing time.

You wanna hear it more simpler terms?

Before the war on men, culture, language, and everything, men had women pretty much declawed and harmless to him, society, culture, family, children and the whole kittenkaboodle, She could not harm anything, in anyway, there was no avenue.

Now they demanded their claws back and as you can see they’re very dangerous to handle! No different than living with a large wild cat in your home and only domicile.

My self-rule and self-reign, led me to this belief; One claw, one time, one scratch, I’m GONE!

This formula has lead me to victory over women and mastery of being a man.

Like whip scars from the task masters of old, ask yourself how may claw scars do you have? Even more important, how many more claw scars and scratches do you want? They also bite, but that’s a story MATRIX can tell you!

#DECLAWTHEM

+5
    Bloody Heartland
    Bloody Heartland
    Participant

I’d be in full support of transgenderism if women would grow a pair and man up themselves but of course they don’t want actual equality.

"I have the fury of my own momentum." "With this ring I thee wed. Fire walk with me."

+9
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

You missed one…

Man up to being fired from your job because tuna said so.

+7
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

I manned up when I became a MGTOW!

“The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.” ~Marcus Aurelius

+8
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

too much abuse by women has gone on far too long.
    the state courts and entire legal system are behind them.
    a woman seeks security .
    HOW MUCH MORE SECURE IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE ???
    they are armed and ready.
    stockpiled with a NUCLEAR LEVEL arsenal.
    pointed at YOU.
    insanity level WAR against MEN.
    #MANOUTFORLIFE
    let them destroy each other.
    like the democrats and liberal loony left,
    they CANNIBALIZE when starved.
    #STARVETHEM
    step back and watch the show.

+6
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

They want you to man up until you are no longer desired then if you man up you are harassing them.
    Same old dodge – dammed if you do dammed if you don’t

Saved if you go your own way.

#MANOUT

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+15
    M52
    M52
    Participant

Most of us here manned up a long time ago.
    Women just don’t like it when they get what hey ask for.

Retired from the Wars.

+8
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Yeah, I “Manned-Up” long ago, and will pay the price for MANY YEARS to come !!

Same here. Worst return on investment ever.

Never again.

+7
    Space Cowboy
    Space Cowboy
    Participant

It’ll always be true Matrix.

+9
    Fatal
    Fatal
    Participant

Man up ?

#manout

Building the MGTOW EMPIRE ! One red pill at a time ...

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM