Women ending relationships

Topic by mgtow_taoist

Mgtow_taoist

Home Forums Relations~~~s Women ending relationships

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by DanceMyOwnWay  DanceMyOwnWay 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

I’ve never really had a woman dump me, besides my ‘first love’ at age 20.

Now this isn’t because I’m such an awesome catch. Looking back it’s clear that a number of these women became dissatisfied and even ‘checked out’ of the relations~~~ before I ended it.

Evidence of my suspicion that women are cowards? Women often prefer to become such a bitch that you do the dumping, this alleviates them of the need to be a responsible adult, to give a s~~~ about your feelings, to rationalise to herself and friends that she’s the victim in this.

A woman turning into a bitch is the canary in the coal mine. Any ‘bad mood’ that lasts longer than a day is a sure sign she’s ‘unhappy’ and she’s gonna start withdrawing / making your life hell. Get out fast.

There is no freedom unless we break ranks.

+8
    The Batman 2018
    The Batman 2018
    Participant

Yes it’s also why they f~~~ loser chads, easier to move on from

Good guys are harder to leave

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

+9
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

My last one was 7 years ago this coming July. Best 7 years I’ve ever had. Looking forward to many more. I shot my last load into her mouth and never spoke to her again. I’ve had no desire to be with a woman since. Makes me smile.

+5
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

Yes it’s also why they f~~~ loser chads, easier to move on from

Good guys are harder to leave

So true. I think there’s an inner conflict where she doesn’t feel amazing/have tingles but she knows you’re a good man that’d be hard to replace, particularly for the long run. But this shows she doesn’t love you.

Love is a mostly selfless act where you often put the other’s needs before you.

There is no freedom unless we break ranks.

+7
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

I’m starting to think that most women get into a relationship with an exit plan already in place. Or they are thinking about it. They size you up to see how much they can use you while offering as little or nothing in return. I’m sure glad I will NEVER deal with them in that way again. Smh

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Now this isn’t because I’m such an awesome catch. Looking back it’s clear that a number of these women became dissatisfied and even ‘checked out’ of the relations~~~ before I ended it.

They manipulate you into supposedly ‘ending it’. That way it’s all your fault and they can claim to be a victim.

No need for self appraisal.

+8
    Truthseeker82
    Truthseeker82
    Participant

Its a s~~~ test to get in, a s~~~ show while in and a s~~~ fest to get out. Skip all parts and just stay out period.

+6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Looking back on all my gf’s I’m convinced that had I married any one of them it would have ended in me being divorce raped or worse, injured or dead!

20 20 hind-sight is a beautiful thing when you’re looking back at a life where you made the right choices!

+19
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

No woman will ever end a relationship unless they have someone else to move on to. What seems to happen is that they check out of the relationship but stay with you until they find someone that gives them the tingles again. Then they will start f~~~ing the other person, stop even giving you the monthly crap handjob and stop even pretending to be nice to you anymore.

When you start to bring this up you will have a massive argument, she will say she loves you but is not in love with you anymore and needs space. She will then blame you for the breakup an start seeing the new guy, although never admit any overlap.

Rinse and repeat.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+3
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

No woman will ever end a relationship unless they have someone else to move on to. What seems to happen is that they check out of the relationship but stay with you until they find someone that gives them the tingles again. Then they will start f~~~ing the other person, stop even giving you the monthly crap handjob and stop even pretending to be nice to you anymore.

When you start to bring this up you will have a massive argument, she will say she loves you but is not in love with you anymore and needs space. She will then blame you for the breakup an start seeing the new guy, although never admit any overlap.

Rinse and repeat.

I can’t star this one more than once, but I surely would if I could.

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+6
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

Yep! Wimmenz…they try to be so coy and mysterious…but they are as predictable as night and day. They ALWAYS have a plan if the resources you provide start to dwindle. ALWAYS! #MANOUT!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I’ve never really had a woman dump me, besides my ‘first love’ at age 20.

I’m not sure I’ve seen the same thing in my life. Like you, not some great catch, but I usually did the ending of a relationship. I can think of three women who ended it and did not blame me for it ending. That is, instead of telling me how I was lacking, they explained what they wanted from there life right now and how I didn’t fit into that. Basically, there was something else in their life right now that they wanted to focus on. In all cases, they also were pretty honest throughout, never telling me that I was more important to them then I actually was. I respect that.

Besides my ex-wife, I can’t think of someone who broke up with me who blamed me for the breakup. I think it’s mostly because I beat them to the punch. I saw the writing on the wall so to speak. They were not so much upset that I broke up with them, but that I did it before they had their exit plan in place. They didn’t have the next guy ready yet. I never did anything horrible that allowed them to play victim. Instead, they had to consider the possibility that something was wrong with them.

It’s interesting to note how often after you initiate a breakup with a woman, she ends marrying or having a multi-year relationship with the next guy.

Ok. Then do it.

+5
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Well you best option is to be monk or pump and dump anyway.

Don’t get into relations~~~s in the first place.

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

The flipside of this is men have to act upset and p~~~ed off for the woman to be happy and relatively docile. I know from experience if I act my normal happy self, they get p~~~ed because I am happy, and start with the s~~~ tests. Because they know they are not doing anything extra to make me happy, and they don’t feel happier, so I am by default doing something wrong.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+5
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

Never had many relationships at all but even by counting the chat time that could lead to a relationship. I would have to agree that most just ended “quietly” by the woman just stopping communication or becoming frosty. Rather than a clear and direct “I don’t want to talk to you anymore” kind of thing.

My last actual relationship ended a few months before an official break up. She became distant and cold, avoiding me etc.

+5
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

They don’t check out of a relationship (manipulation-ship) until they have a subjectively viewed better option already lined up and secured.

If they get to a point where they are with a guy but lack any other potentially better alternate options then they stay with the guy they are currently locked onto. Now, that does not mean that the guy they stay with is ‘the one’ or that he got her in the end.

It means that he was the last stop on what was a long, drawn out carousel ride that included alot of c~~~s, lying, infidelity and manipulation that culminated in her being with him at the exact point in time when she ran out of any and all available and/or alternate options.

Only, the last guy never realizes what I just stated and he spends his remaining time on this Earth living (and believing) a lie and immersed within the parameters of a charade and a mirage. An illusion, created and controlled by the same vagina that he let control him.

+3
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

They don’t check out of a relationship (manipulation-ship) until they have a subjectively viewed better option already lined up and secured.

If they get to a point where they are with a guy but lack any other potentially better alternate options, then they stay with the guy they are currently locked onto. Now, that does not mean that the guy they stay with is ‘the one’ or that he got her in the end.

It means that he was the last stop on what was a long, drawn out carousel ride, that included alot of c~~~s, lying, infidelity, and manipulation, that culminated in her being with him at the exact point in time when she ran out of any and all available and/or alternate options.

Only, the last guy never realizes what I just stated, and he spends his remaining time on this Earth living (and believing) a lie and immersed within the parameters of a charade and a mirage. An illusion, created and controlled by the same vagina that he let control him.

This is an absolute stonker of a response, as I would expect from Sky-O…

+1
    DanceMyOwnWay
    DanceMyOwnWay
    Participant

If they get to a point where they are with a guy but lack any other potentially better alternate options then they stay with the guy they are currently locked onto. Now, that does not mean that the guy they stay with is ‘the one’ or that he got her in the end.

It means that he was the last stop on what was a long, drawn out carousel ride that included alot of c~~~s, lying, infidelity and manipulation that culminated in her being with him at the exact point in time when she ran out of any and all available and/or alternate options.

Only, the last guy never realizes what I just stated and he spends his remaining time on this Earth living (and believing) a lie and immersed within the parameters of a charade and a mirage. An illusion, created and controlled by the same vagina that he let control him.

Usually a guy with few options grateful for the prize of worn out std ridden pumpkin…

Let her be someone else's problem

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT