Woman guilty in "alleged" murder for hire, collapses after hearing verdict

Topic by RealityBites

RealityBites

Home Forums MGTOW Central Woman guilty in "alleged" murder for hire, collapses after hearing verdict

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +3
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/sd-no-murderforhire-verdict-20171113-story.html

Note to the idiot LA Times Editor…once Guilty it’s no longer “Alleged”…

+3
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

Either she was expecting the pussy pass to work or more likley she was faking it to recieve attention, and somehow hope to avoid her current situation.

In the photo of her looks as if she is faking in my professional medical opinion. Hard to truly say without being there but if this woman went as far to have lined up a killer for her husband she is cold. Hearing her sentence should be of little shock compared to what she was involved with.

"We will meet in the place where there is no darkness" 1984

+2
    GoodKid44
    GoodKid44
    Participant

The f~~~ did she expect? Gotta love how women see themselves being able to get off easy.

All they keep doing is manipulating men to do their dirty work and then acting like they has nothing to do with it.

F~~~ the husband for even putting up with this c~~~. Blue pill cucks have zero clue that they’re targets. All you blue pill idiots. You deserve to get assassinated if you’re that dumb to not think that women are this evil.

+2
    Conundrum
    Conundrum
    Participant

The story of her fainting just completely overshadowed the attempted murder. “Oh, she’ll be fine” No she won’t she f~~~in’ got 25 years! LOL

"Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away"

+7
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Sad thing is she will not come anywhere near serving those 25 years. Because vagina.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+3
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

But she looks so traditional with those frills on her collar.

To judge an man's intentions, do not listen to what he says, do not even look at what actions he takes, look only at the results he is getting.

+2
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

Great story, though this has been posted already, so you may not get as many responses:

Justice for a man, for once! Rejoice!!!

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+1
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

heh. She thought she was gonna get over, but the judge stopped her music real quick. Maybe things will be different by the time she gets out. hell, in 25 years, it’s almost impossible for things to remain as they are.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

She was faking, it wasn’t even a good acting job. Who the f~~~ was that wailing in the background? This chick is similar to Jodi Arius. That little bitch thought that she could just woo the f~~~ing courtroom and get over on everyone because she has the gash that never heals.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Damn shame the baliff didn’t stick his dick in her mouth to see if she was faking.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Damn shame the baliff didn’t stick his dick in her mouth to see if she was faking.

Or pee on her. In fact I would have gone for several people peeing on her as the verdict was read. Seems appropriate.

+2
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

I don’t think she faked fainting. That looked like a real deadweight, and hearing you’ll spend 25 years in prison can easily make a girl faint.

Nevertheless, fainting is no reason to take someone to the hospital. You wait until she wakes up, give her water, and carry on, unless her heart stopped, in which case let God give her her sentence. Those cucks at court probably would not have taken a man to the hospital for fainting.

Problem is, though, it’s not justice. The 25 years is for show. They’ll do some type of plea bargain, she’ll spend three months in jail, then to 2 years of community service. There won’t be any justice here. The harsh sentence is for the media – the lawyers and the judge work it all out behind closed doors – it’s not Hollywood.

To judge an man's intentions, do not listen to what he says, do not even look at what actions he takes, look only at the results he is getting.

+1
    Eskimospy
    Eskimospy
    Participant

If she really fainted her head would be hanging down forward and not arched back, and she would have been more difficult to lift and be back in the chair she was sitting in therefore no one would have bothered to make the effort. I don’t know what the legal team was trying to achieve by this little show.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Looks more like a pretend seizure.

Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT