Woman confused brake with accelerator

Topic by Jaegendar

Jaegendar

Home Forums MGTOW Central Woman confused brake with accelerator

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Jaegendar
    Jaegendar
    Participant

I found this article today.

http://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2017/11/14/1201265

It’s in spanish sorry, but the photos are funny.

“The title reads woman confuses brake with accelerator and ends up inside bookshop”

This is extra funny because I had been hearing a video from TFM where they were talking about an article that said that women were smarter and more capable than men.

The irony….

I greet you my friend, pull up a virtual chair and join me as we trade stories of the suffering and the struggle that runs rampant through the world.

+4
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I saw a dude get crushed between two cars by someone backing out aggressively without looking, the screams were blood curdling!

Ever since then I keep my eyes pealed the same way you do when flying! I’m always ready to run, dodge, or go on a hood hopping campaign!

Good thing cars can’t go sideways! That would be too much to compute!

+2
    Kowalski
    Kowalski
    Participant

What?!? Cars only have two pedals. My 2017 has 3 pedals

Treat single moms like radioactive waste.

MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

What?!? Cars only have two pedals. My 2017 has 3 pedals

I like the long skinny one to the right!

+1
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

Now Saudi Arabia gets to deal with this s~~~.

Still, I can’t hate on women drivers too much. The idiot who totaled my last car was a guy.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+1
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

Holy crap !

I worked with a guy back in 2000 who’s wife trashed three cards that way !

They ended up divorcing a couple years later when he refused to buy her a 4th car.

Frank V.

+1
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

Women never grasp the magnitude of serious business like driving a car, car and house maintenance, keeping appointments, credit card debt and financial planning etc… They constantly get to live in fantasy land because hey, being a modern women is pretty damn easy.

I once went on a first date a few years ago with a woman who had side swiped a car the night before and drove off. She was bragging about it like it was nothing. I was speechless.

Texting chad, applying makeup or just plain not paying attention have caused accidents to skyrocket in recent years.

+3
    MusclecarGolfer
    MusclecarGolfer
    Participant

I think everyone can attest that women definitely make up the majority of bad drivers. How many times have you noticed a car that is swerving, tailgating, speeding, moving erratically, changing lanes without using turn signals, etc. and discover that a woman is behind the wheel; not to forget that when you notice the woman driver, she is distracted with her phone (looking down instead of straight ahead), the radio, or fidgeting with something in the passenger and/or back seat.

As poisonous as they are individually, they become imminent threats in hives; and behind the wheel, they become lethal.

+1
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

In the 70’s, the high beam was switched from a button on the floor to a lever on the steering column.

I wonder how many women got their feet stuck in the steering wheel…

If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Someone sure doesn’t know how to drive.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT