Why Marriage is a Scam – Honest Ads

Topic by Kolaxis

Kolaxis

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Why Marriage is a Scam – Honest Ads

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Cataphract  Cataphract 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Kolaxis
    Kolaxis
    Participant

This video was put up in October of 2015 but I still thought it was pretty funny. A lot of the Honest Ad videos are funny but I don’t care for the other videos on the channel.

Jackie: How do you write women so well?
    Melvin Udall: I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.

+1
    Badger
    Badger
    Participant

That ad should be showed to every couple, and especially the male, thinking about getting married. Thanks for posting it.

. "We receive three educations, one from out parents, one from our schoolmasters, and one from the world. The third contradicts that the first two teach us." Charles Louis de Secondat, Baron de Montequieu "if a thousand old beliefs were ruined in our march to truth, we must still march on." Stopford Brooke

+1
    Cataphract
    Cataphract
    Participant

This goes to show that marriage, from engagement to wedding to divorce and sometimes even to alimony truly is nothing more than a bottomless pit where your time and money goes if you are ever foolish enough to go society’s way.

Marriage: About as appealing as wood-chipper diving.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT