What is all this fuss? (aka The Power of MGTOW)

Topic by Knights Templar Rising

Knights Templar Rising

Home Forums MGTOW Central What is all this fuss? (aka The Power of MGTOW)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    +19
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Tonight I was out and about for a routine shopping trip. One of my stops was at the pharmacy for razors and toothpaste. When I pulled up in the parking lot, I thought “wow, unusually full for a Monday night”. When I got inside there were a huge amount of people waiting in checkout lines, I thought “huh, rush hour gets busier than I thought”. I grab my stuff near the back of the store, and as I am walking to the front I see groups of harried men milling about in one aisle. I think “What is all this fuss?”. Then it sank in on my “OMFG, tomorrow is valentines…HAHAHAHAH…SIMPS!!!!”.

That my friends is the power of MGTOW. Divorced only two years, and I am forgetting the slavery of Tradcuck rituals. I will never again be pacing in the card aisle again, nor pathetically picking through the pile of half dead flowers. The girl I am schtuping now is only getting a $12 bottle of wine, which I actually picked out so that I can drink half myself. MGTOW = ZFG

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+5
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Happy #galentinesday ladies!

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+8
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

I mentioned in another thread, about being at the grocery, and all the dudes walking around holding flower bouquets.

I never did this ever.
    I always said, Im cooking a steak on the grille, you want one?

#mentoo.

+4
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

MGTOW = ZFG

Amen!

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+4
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Muad’Dib! I love that movie.

+4
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

I almost went for that as my screen name, actually. Glad to meet another fan!

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

That my friends is the power of MGTOW. Divorced only two years, and I am forgetting the slavery of Tradcuck rituals.

For you my new internet friend (no homo). We salute you.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. –General James “Mad Dog” Mattis

+6
    Von
    Von
    Participant

Yea the grocery store was packed last night too. Half the time it makes me laugh, the other half of the time i’m just annoyed to be surrounded by that many simps. You see these idiots pushing carts around in slow motion, while their master c~~~ fills it to the top. It truly makes me thankful i’m a lone wolf MGTOW.

Risen from the dead, to bring life.

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Don’t miss that mess at all.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

Happy MGTOW day !!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

frankly my dear i don't give a damn

+5
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

I grab my stuff near the back of the store, and as I am walking to the front I see groups of harried men milling about in one aisle.

All men, I see. No need for the women to bother.

The last woman I dated was atrocious when it came to special occasions. I’d always be expected to arrange something special, of course; dinner, flowers and a gift. But she’d wait until a week after the date to give me a gross card – usually because someone else had reminded her – that she’d bought at the adult shop. Not that I’m against crude humour, I like it when it’s funny. These cards never were, they were just lame.

Topping it off, the card wouldn’t even be related to the occasion in question. Whether it was an anniversary or Valentine’s Day, it didn’t matter – it would always just be a birthday card with those words crossed out. Was I right to begrudge her? The fact was, she hadn’t spent her life being told that our relationship depended on her gift-giving skills.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+4
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

You know what I’m doing for Vallentine’s day? The same thing I did Monday. Hit the gym. Hell, I might even decide to push it up a notch.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+10
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Happy MGTOW Day Brothers.

My first free day in 10 years. I’ve already bought my steak & a nice bottle of rum for when I finish work.

It’s funny…it’s only been 3 or so months now since I joined this site. Once you taste the red pill it’s VERY hard to go back and see things how I used to.

I thank you all for that – my life gets better every day.

+4
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

I almost went for that as my screen name, actually. Glad to meet another fan!

There are many here I am sure… we are like the drops of water on Arrakis, MGTOW will take over the desperate, desolate planet of relations~~~s.

Ok, that was a huge stretch, but I do love that movie.

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

There are many here I am sure… we are like the drops of water on Arrakis, MGTOW will take over the desperate, desolate planet of relations~~~s.

Ok, that was a huge stretch, but I do love that movie.

We kind of are drops of water… collecting in a huge pool… eventually we will change the face of Arrakis!

+4
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

That movie makes me wonder what dosing The Spice would really be like.

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It was weird. But you know what I saw at walmart? TONS AND TONS OF VALENTINES STUFF STILL ON THE SHELF. S~~~ TONS OF IT.

Like it was JUST STOCKED.

Seems the message is pretty clear for the blue collar guys. It was mainly women buying things and there was so much stock, they already had the 1/2 of sale signs.

You are all alone.

+4
    Mencken
    Mencken
    Participant

I didnt realize it was valentines day until I saw this post. Earlier today I had bought myself a new St. Croix Tournament Casting Rod though. So it was a good day.

Misogynist - A man who hates women as much as women hate one another.

+4
    Viciouscunningtreacherous
    Viciouscunningtreacherous
    Participant

Happy MGTOW Day Brothers.

My first free day in 10 years. I’ve already bought my steak & a nice bottle of rum for when I finish work.

It’s funny…it’s only been 3 or so months now since I joined this site. Once you taste the red pill it’s VERY hard to go back and see things how I used to.

I thank you all for that – my life gets better every day.

you can’t unsee the truth once you’ve seen it. This is why the weemins have enforced this s~~~. They know what will happen to them when most men have been awakened. It’s all cats and Hagen dazs till they die in their ratty apartments surrounded by 20 years worth of Cosmopolitan and modern bride magazines.

For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Earlier today I had bought myself a new St. Croix Tournament Casting Rod

Now that is a damn sexy Valentine’s Day gift. I have four St. Croix Tidemaster (?) rods (2 spin, 2 conventional) that are going on 18 years now. Many a fish has given up a fillet or two to those…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT