Was sexually harassed today (hypocrocy time)

Topic by Crankganker

Crankganker

Home Forums MGTOW Central Was sexually harassed today (hypocrocy time)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Crankganker
    Crankganker
    Participant

So today at work I went on my lunch break and decided to go to a fast food joint and get something to eat. I decided to dine in since I had an hour to kill.

The cashier was one of those women that calls everyone sweetie. You know the type. She was very polite and while I don’t like being called sweetie by total strangers I’m not the type to make a big deal about it, so I just kept my to my manners got my food and went to sit down.

20 minutes later the same cashier walks around and asks everyone if everything is ok, refilling coffee and just making sure everyone was happy, and when she got to me she asked me just the same if everything was ok in which I replied “Yes I’m fine thank you” but as she walks away she puts her hand on my leg right above my knee and says” Ok sweetie just making sure”.

Now I still didn’t make a big deal of this just ignored it and went back to enjoying my lunch break. Nobody was hurt, the world keeps turning, and there is no reason for me make some dramatic scene, however I know for a fact if I put my hand on a random females leg I would be spending the night jail and would probably be on my way to prison.

Its bulls~~~ that women are allowed to get away with s~~~ that would end any of our lives. This double standard crap is getting old.

"The passion for destruction is also a creative passion." Mikhail Bakunin

+5
    Manfred
    Manfred
    Participant

#youto

Von Richthofen was the James Dean of World War I, an idol of his time, but he had no affairs with women.

+9
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

Go scorched earth. lawyers, social media, protesters, t shirts. Some sort of a hat and action figures

Burn their s~~~ to the ground.

+8
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Sexual harassment is a crock of s~~~! I see it as sexual proposition and nothing else, it requires a yes or no answer and nothing else! Men have been doing it since the dawn of time until feminism and gynocentrism came lock stepping along! Now saying anything to a woman is considered a federal f~~~ing crime!

I’m triggered!

go f~~~ yourself!

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

So today at work I went on my lunch break and decided to go to a fast food joint and get something to eat. I decided to dine in since I had an hour to kill.

The cashier was one of those women that calls everyone sweetie. You know the type. She was very polite and while I don’t like being called sweetie by total strangers I’m not the type to make a big deal about it, so I just kept my to my manners got my food and went to sit down.

20 minutes later the same cashier walks around and asks everyone if everything is ok, refilling coffee and just making sure everyone was happy, and when she got to me she asked me just the same if everything was ok in which I replied “Yes I’m fine thank you” but as she walks away she puts her hand on my leg right above my knee and says” Ok sweetie just making sure”.

Now I still didn’t make a big deal of this just ignored it and went back to enjoying my lunch break. Nobody was hurt, the world keeps turning, and there is no reason for me make some dramatic scene, however I know for a fact if I put my hand on a random females leg I would be spending the night jail and would probably be on my way to prison.

Its bulls~~~ that women are allowed to get away with s~~~ that would end any of our lives. This double standard crap is getting old.

Yup it is unwanted touching, harassment.

She as a server probably knows the studies that people on average tip more when servers touch a shoulder or arm, and use terms like sweetie and such. Probably not to do anything more than get a bigger tip out of you.

Boy that backfired for her.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

The problem of going scorched earth is that if the courts won’t let you, then you can’t do s~~~.

You are all alone.

+1
    Maximus Aurelius
    Maximus Aurelius
    Participant

Women get away with a lot of s~~~ because we let them..

What she did was condescending, patronizing and disrespectful..And her doing it again, Proves it!

The next words out of your mouth when she touched you should have started with ” C~~~”, stop harassing me!! etc…..

Meditating on the Wisdom & Truths of Man, Isn't just a Philosophy, but a Calling......Be willing to be Called a Man!
    +2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Between the time I became widowed, July 2015, and the time I retired January 2018 I was.
    1. Given dozens of shoulder rubs.
    2. Had a hand stuck down the back of my trousers and grab my bare ass on a elevator.
    3. Invited to my car in the parking garage for a bj.
    4. Received hundreds of emails and texts. Some with nude photos attached.
    5. Received dozens of invitations to dinners, parties, and trips out of town.
    I just let it all go. Finally my manager ( Female) advised me to etheir file charges or start working from home. I chose the later.

+3
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Oh it’s a disgrace. The shop where I got my sandwich near my last job-some 19 year old TUNA always kept stroking my hand everyday then when I put my Evian bottle on the counter she put her hand round mine.

I just ignored it probably a 9 out of 10 7 without fakeup.

I should really have her arrested.

+3
    Von
    Von
    Participant

Just like the women at my last job, saying “those pants look good on you buddy”. Since i’m a man, and was very busy, i just ignored it. But we all know if men said that to the women, HR would be firing men left and right. Maybe it’s time we give them a dose of their own medicine by putting them in their place when they do that.

Risen from the dead, to bring life.

+3
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

#METOO

Years ago I was at a MMA Gym. Had to partner with this 40+ year old woman. She straight up grabbed my dick during practice. I was 17 and technically a minor.

If I was a woman I would claim rape. However, The difference, as a man, is that I don’t really care and don’t really want attention.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+3
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

#METOO

Years ago I was at a MMA Gym. Had to partner with this 40+ year old woman. She straight up grabbed my dick during practice. I was 17 and technically a minor.

If I was a woman I would claim rape. However, The difference, as a man, is that I don’t really care and don’t really want attention.

That’s it. You don’t care and you don’t want any trouble. In my case I was too close to retirement. I just wanted to fly under the radar.

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

This is penis envy. They have been told that men play grab ass all the time with women against their will. And what red blooded American male doesn’t like a little female attention no matter how old and gross.

You must be gay or something.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

I get it all the time.
    Yeah, even us old dudes get it! Hah

I just consider it normal life.

Too bad their ruining normality.

They are full of hate.

Hate themselves for not being Men.

Hate us for being Men.

#mentoo.

+2
    Samurai Gent
    Samurai Gent
    Participant

Between the time I became widowed, July 2015, and the time I retired January 2018 I was.
    2. Had a hand stuck down the back of my trousers and grab my bare ass on a elevator.
    I just let it all go. Finally my manager ( Female) advised me to etheir file charges or start working from home. I chose the later.

Yes, but was any of this behavior from women?
    🙂

+2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Yes, but was any of this behavior from women?

Yes and most from women younger than my daughter.

+2
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

It’s too early to be bringing this up, Crankganker. Don’t you know that you’re supposed to wait at least ten years before revealing that a predator put the moves on you?

But sorry to hear it. I’m told that men can’t keep their hands to themselves.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Yup it is unwanted touching, harassment.

Incorrect.
    Unwanted touching = Sexual Assault. Consult a lawyer

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

I get it all the time.
    Yeah, even us old dudes get it! Hah

I just consider it normal life.

Too bad their ruining normality. […]

Hell yeah, I get more of this behavior from women now that I’m in my sixties than I ever did when I was younger.

Older women are forward and aggressive as hell. They treat every older bachelor as their last shot at happiness (and a meal ticket or pension plan or good health insurance) before they die, and they throw themselves at you. I even get attention from single mothers as young as their late 30s and 40s.

F~~~ing women see a single retiree in good health, and they go nuts. It’s kind of like being the “belle of the ball” sometimes. Lots of easy sex if you want it, but it comes at a price. They’re looking to get their hooks in you.

On the other hand, if you turn them down and don’t have sex with them, some will try to punish you simply for not taking them up on their offer. Women just don’t like being rejected.

Can’t win with these f~~~ing broads.

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Women. The deception is REAL.

You are all alone.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT