Wagon wheels in the bush

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Wagon wheels in the bush

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Blade  blade 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Went to a mates today in the hills .

As i drove out there it was nice and cool in the valley and had j to the tune of bob marley at slow cruising speed all chilled and s~~~ .

Next minute some young c~~~ in a forby was up my arse . F~~~ him i was chilling out and the dumb c~~~ had times where he could of passed me . But the f~~~ head chose a corner and had s~~~ flying out the tray .

Ahh back onto my chilled out drive i start the drive up a mountain to my mates and i could feal the heat rise as i drove up .

Pulled up at my mates and f~~~ the air was so hot . Looking out from his place over the mountains they appear blue and thats from our native gum trees putting of like a gas .

Had a cold drink and sat as two rain forest finches were next to us .

So anyway we climb in his 4×4 and start a steep climb up a bush track from the back of his property to a plato . He once lived of grid up there . But worked lol .

We were up there to check out some old s~~~ especially these wagon wheels to restore . Unbelievable to say these have been abandoned long ago back to first people there witch my mate is from . In the weather all that time and the axle is perfect and be f~~~ed the wheels turned on the axle . Next week we will be bringing them back down to his home on the property .

There was old saw mill s~~~ and bulluck harness steel bits which we brought some of that back . Old branding irons . Old solid metal wheels . Some of it was rusted and f~~~ed .

I had to go down a steep ledge to get some stuff and it was thick in leaves and logs . Theres deadly snakes so i went slow . My mate f~~~ed with me before i got to f~~~ with him on the snake part . Perfect for death adders . Wouldnt of seen no tail lure . Anyway got back up with what i wanted .

Nice spot to camp . The embankment had some holes dug into it from akidnas and a termite mound up there showed fresh signs of them .

Theres koalas up there but didnt see any today .

But we are going to find out what the wagon wheels were used for and rebuild it up to what it once was and are going to donate it to keep it historical for the area .

There is more to be found .

Hot f~~~in humid s~~~ up there today . F~~~ land cruisers rock no wonder the tuskens love em .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+4
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

Where abouts mate? You find some mad s~~~ out in the Aussie bush sometimes.

F~~~en hot though.

" I feel threatened "

+5
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

Nice story.

I got to visit Australia once when I was in the Marines. in October 1976 I floated down with the US Seventh Fleet from South Korea to Australia and took part in Exercise Kangaroo II under the auspices of ANZUS.

Kangaroo II ran Oct 21-30, 1976, and involved more than 32,000 troops from the US, Australia, and New Zealand. They said it was the largest amphibious exercise in Australia since WWII. My unit did an amphibious landing, I think up in Queensland, camped in the outback for a week or so, and then at the end of the exercise the Seventh Fleet fanned out for liberty calls all over Australia. My unit was given two weeks of shore leave in Brisbane.

So we spent about three weeks there. I remember, it was pretty hot in the outback in late October. Especially after Korea, where winter was coming on. We were camped down in some trees, watching the herds of kangaroos traveling out in the open areas. It was nice.

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

+3
    Shin
    Shin
    Participant

Nice one blade. That’s the kind of adventure I live for. More time spent in the outback, the more you seem to chill out.

Beers round an open fire, cooking up what you crammed in an ice box from the nearest town.

Those endless nights where you keep waking up but its still ain’t light yet, only to sleep in when the sun gets up till you finally get up and think it’s after 9 but it’s well before 8.

"Society is to blame" Denton

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

camped in the outback for a week or so,

Do you remeber the stars .

Joe tech have a chat with him bro about parking up in brisbane . You guys might have crossed paths bro .

I was coastal hills that are inland today . Jungle rainforest .

Out back changes the further out you head . Dry heat but gets hot . Did a little bit of work on cubby station once on machinery . Crop duster pilots back then were loose c~~~s . They would fly low from behind and throttle up as they were over ya roof of ya forby .

A family friend died up northen terriotory in a chopper acident rounding cattle .

Outback lightining storms clouds low and fast lightining gale force winds . Go full on for 10 minutes and gone .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Only went a 40 km inland today . Near Here . That cliff face at the end is a unmarked track from long ago . I can get down the end well use to . I would be f~~~ed now trying to do it . Old dude back when i was young kept an old trail forgotton and put the markers back on the trees in the lower part so no one would try it and f~~~ it .

There use to be massive monitor lizards in the mountains witch died of due to the introduced cane toads . One spot they would come and hang around picnic spots were dick heads would feed the them .

Use to jump threw the roof of the cave . Its f~~~ed up now because of concrete and other s~~~ . They use to be heaps of glow worms and a fungus that use to glow . It has changed alot since i was young before they or town turned to a s~~~ hole city . Still lots of secrets .

We have a lost valley to . Got some magic places but they remain that way .

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Looking out from his place over the mountains they appear blue and thats from our native gum trees putting of like a gas

They call it “Kentucky blue grass” for the same reason, but pine trees instead of gum trees.

In vermont we found a set of wagon wheel tiers (steel band/rim) and some other settler’s artifacts, some day I’ll scan the area with a metal detector.

As far as the eye can see all of New England was once plantations, now all dense forest.

I know what you mean about elevation and heat, I get sunburn way easier at elevation and can feel the rays much more than compaired to the beach, otherwise I wouldn’t get such a nasty sunburn from a one day of spring skiing in shorts and T shirt!

Sounds like you had a real good time doing what you like, it’s right up my alley! We have native ruins thousands of years old and enormous boulders precariously perched on mountain tops made of entirely different stone, they were dragged by the ice age and deposited there, after climbing all the mountains here I can identify the region or even mountain they came from! It’s tempting to bring a hydraulic bottle jack and send them for a roll down the mountain! These things would obliterate the largest of trees and need a 50 ton jack (which I have) but that would be wrong to trade 5 minutes of my pleasure for nobody else to see them again forever! But never the less, it would be awesome watching and hearing the trees snap like toothpicks!

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

In vermont we found a set of wagon wheel tiers (steel band/rim) and some other settler’s artifacts, some day I’ll scan the area with a metal detector.

he has two metal detectors i was thinking of that . These have steel band on the rims . But f~~~ i couldnt beleave the good condition of the axle and when the wheels turned it blew me away .

It’s tempting to bring a hydraulic bottle jack and send them for a roll down the mountain! These things would obliterate the largest of trees and need a 50 ton jack (which I have) but that would wrong to trade 5 minutes of my pleasure for nobody else to see them forever! But never the less, it would be awesome watching and hearing the trees snap like toothpicks!

f~~~ your like me .

There is a place called the bouncing rocks . You throw the rock and it bounces like a ball . My memory is a bit faded on that . But its magic .

Behind here there is a track but theres one bit leeches . Then back on track but then it goes overgrown . I like when no one is around . My youngest would hang of my back like yoda and my other kid would follow . I taught them silence in the bush . Sitting away from people and they would get excited about been quiete . On a stream with the sound of the water remaining still and silent the birds come to life . Made a few spar baths with them in running stream .

There is cray fish up there . A certain type you find were there are a ledgy thin water run off and slowly lift the rock and grab them .

A mate that was an ex very lets say skilled man showed me a trick with fern bulbs that immediately stopped certain stings . Bit of an art to getting the right bulb but it had to be a certain distance from a stream and other s~~~ . A chick once was with us and got stung by something she was in a s~~~ load of pain and this guy chewed this buld up then put it on and like 20 seconds later it was like it never happened . F~~~ that bro was one of a kind well a special kind . F~~~in build anything and the specialy trained wit . Dare and win fello .

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Sounds like you had a real good time doing what you like,

Its getting hard to have those times because my dads parkinsons is getting worse .

My mind is at ease to of found out that ex wonder c~~~ had been threatining one of my kids with foster care if she came to live with me in the 6 times she has been given to people in like 3 years no wonder she was suicidal after copping a black eye from the exes capo . Child protection cops i havent forgotton but family court are number one .

My ex has taken of interstate commerce with my youngest .

Family court mediator last year left the kids in her care for this to continue while with full knowledge of the kids been separated by a 1000 km as my kid was sent to a f~~~ed up aunt .

So i use nature to recharge as i am out of hibernation .

Got my tools in the basement and a mr t rocker 3 style gym . My fitness will never get back to what it was due to liver and lung . But i am a machine .

All you guys on this site i thank all of yas .

Love motherf~~~in blade lol .

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT