VIDEO: Woman wakes up in the future

Topic by Changed

Changed

Home Forums MGTOW Central VIDEO: Woman wakes up in the future

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +6
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

The English are finished—they are a dying society—and one that has for all practical purposes committed suicide. When a society loses its language, culture, and identity it is no longer a society. Britain is ONLY going to be able to save itself through fire and sword. Either they have the guts to do it, or they pass quietly away into the night of history. Its their choice.

+3

The English are finished—they are a dying society—and one that has for all practical purposes committed suicide. When a society loses its language, culture, and identity it is no longer a society. Britain is ONLY going to be able to save itself through fire and sword. Either they have the guts to do it, or they pass quietly away into the night of history. Its their choice.

Well said Pete. This country is a lost cause. To hell with it.

+5
    Murph
    Murph
    Participant

Who cares? Europe is gone. That nationalism is gonna kill you all, what do you want? Another war? Fighting for what? Defend the land that betrayed you? The country that emasculated a humiliated you? The women that used you and divorce raped you?
    The kids who hate your guts?

Let it all burn, sharia law is good, they voted to let them in, let them die in agony.

Indeed. Why would any western male be patriotic? What has your government ever done for you? Your government will gladly rip your kids from you and sentence you to a life of being a wage slave to support your ex. If you lose your job, they will gladly throw you in jail for failing to pay because you lost your job. Your government will gladly make you pay child support for a kid that is not yours. Your government will gladly send you off to war to die to serve its agenda. Oh, and if you happen to survive and come back with missing limbs or PTSD and need help, your government will gladly respond by giving you the finger and telling you that you should just crawl in a hole somewhere and die, as now you are no longer of any use to them, and they’re too busy giving all the money to women who never sacrificed anything for their country. All they did was be born with a vagina and they get all the government benefits. Meanwhile, you have sacrificed your money and life for your government and they couldn’t be bothered to give a single f~~~ about you.

Patriotism is keeping men on the plantation even after they think they have left. Because some men will still fight for their gynocentric government in the name of patriotism, even though their government never does a f~~~ing thing for them other than take their money and treat them like disposable pieces of garbage.

Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Who cares? Europe is gone. That nationalism is gonna kill you all, what do you want? Another war? Fighting for what? Defend the land that betrayed you? The country that emasculated a humiliated you? The women that used you and divorce raped you?
    The kids who hate your guts?

Let it all burn, sharia law is good, they voted to let them in, let them die in agony.

Indeed. Why would any western male be patriotic? What has your government ever done for you? Your government will gladly rip your kids from you and sentence you to a life of being a wage slave to support your ex. If you lose your job, they will gladly throw you in jail for failing to pay because you lost your job. Your government will gladly make you pay child support for a kid that is not yours. Your government will gladly send you off to war to die to serve its agenda. Oh, and if you happen to survive and come back with missing limbs or PTSD and need help, your government will gladly respond by giving you the finger and telling you that you should just crawl in a hole somewhere and die, as now you are no longer of any use to them, and they’re too busy giving all the money to women who never sacrificed anything for their country. All they did was be born with a vagina and they get all the government benefits. Meanwhile, you have sacrificed your money and life for your government and they couldn’t be bothered to give a single f~~~ about you.

Patriotism is keeping men on the plantation even after they think they have left. Because some men will still fight for their gynocentric government in the name of patriotism, even though their government never does a f~~~ing thing for them other than take their money and treat them like disposable pieces of garbage.

Every word is gold.

That’s how our Western “Cultures” operate: Gynocentric.

But giving women power over anything will lead to self-destruction.

Just see how they explode if no man pulls the plug on their eating habits. And how they stack up debt if no man cuts up their credit cards…

Now you see women’s empowerment in the state: They rack up debt in the trillions and everybody who wants to stop that development is shut down and ostracized.

Media loses all shame and dignity…

Obesity is now called “beautiful”…

The day will come when women get so out of control that no one wants anything to to do with them and they explode from overeating until they no longer walk the streets.

Everything points in that direction and we live in an “end time”.

MGTOW for the rescue.

Pulling the plug on a failing system is often the last rescue.

MGTOW is pushing the red emergency switch. By giving them nothing, we will turn off the system completely.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +2

ndeed. Why would any western male be patriotic? What has your government ever done for you? Your government will gladly rip your kids from you and sentence you to a life of being a wage slave to support your ex. If you lose your job, they will gladly throw you in jail for failing to pay because you lost your job. Your government will gladly make you pay child support for a kid that is not yours. Your government will gladly send you off to war to die to serve its agenda. Oh, and if you happen to survive and come back with missing limbs or PTSD and need help, your government will gladly respond by giving you the finger and telling you that you should just crawl in a hole somewhere and die, as now you are no longer of any use to them, and they’re too busy giving all the money to women who never sacrificed anything for their country. All they did was be born with a vagina and they get all the government benefits. Meanwhile, you have sacrificed your money and life for your government and they couldn’t be bothered to give a single f~~~ about you.

Well f~~~ing said.

+3
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

I used to defend women’s rights against Islamic rule. But for a while now I have been wondering why I ever bothered.

Now I am starting to think Islam might not be such a bad thing. Feminism supported this s~~~ anyway. Anything to bring down white patriarchy.

+3
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Back in 2016 the Muslims were protesting in London over something.

One of the protesters held up a placard saying

‘Freedom of speech go to hell’

The irony was lost on the protesters. Idiots.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+2
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

This is why up until the Chancellorsville riots, that I trolled relentlessly for the so called Alt-Right. The whole idea was to push this to a breaking point, the nutjob in the Charger who went full Mad Max was just a f~~~ing bonus.

Friend: It’s guys like you who are going to cause this to blow up.

Me: That’s the point.

First #IceThemOut, if that doesn’t work then burn it all the f~~~ down!

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

*Charlottesville

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+2
    Phoenix
    phoenix
    Participant

: Hey pay attention to us!

BP : (with tongue hanging out) yes my goddess oh please let me lick your feet!

: ewww not you, go away

Muslim : (paying no attention, going to pray at mosque)

: OMG THAT GUY IS SO HOT! BUT HE WON’T LOOK AT ME! I better stand out here and pester everyone until he notices!

Muslim : (thinking to self: Hmm, there is a white woman standing around looking to cause trouble, I better just call the cops and get rid of her)

: I didntdomuffin! Let me stay here around the hot guys that actually have b~~~~!

white knights : She didn’t do anything! Muslims are bad! Make her touch our peepees!

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Chancellorsville

*Charlottesville

Last time I was driving to Charlottesville I stopped at Chancellorsville. Great NPS Battlefield site, and I got to take a leak in a nice clean bathroom.

They still had statues, btw.

Just saying…

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

There is sadly a truth in this.
    I am a proud Englishman (though sadly there is more to be proud of that has passed than that remains now).
    I hope the English wake up to the fact that it is OK to be English before its too late.
    Enoch Powell saw the long view. Where the English have gone to is a place where there is no easy way back from. Some sad day the Thames must rise swollen with much blood just as the Sibyl foresaw the Tiber would rise when Aeneas brought immigrants to Latium and as the Scamander had done when Agamemnon’s warriors did what they had come to do at Troy. When it does so will English disappear into history? I will not start the fight (the time for that is not now, now is the end of a time of prosperity and happiness and we had best enjoy it) but I will accept that we the English are a separate interest group from a large part of London and large parts of the UK.

Eventually different interest groups will fight over resources when resources grow scarce. It is an inevitable law of nature. Either we wake up and start to accept we are different and act to protect our interests and awaken our pride in our identity or when the hard times come the blood in the Thames will be the blood of our descendants.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT