Venom, I am meditating

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Venom, I am meditating

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Sandals  Sandals 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-considering-second-special-counsel-to-investigate-republican-concerns-letter-shows/2017/11/13/bc92ef3c-c8d2-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?utm_term=.cc972e6f2367

Sessions considering second special counsel to investigate Republican concerns

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is entertaining the idea of appointing a second special counsel to investigate a host of Republican concerns — including alleged wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation and the controversial sale of a uranium company to Russia — and has directed senior federal prosecutors to explore at least some of the matters and report back to him and his top deputy, according to a letter obtained by The Washington Post.

The revelation came in a response from the Justice Department to an inquiry from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Robert W. Goodlatte (R-Va.), who in July and again in September called for Sessions to appoint a second special counsel to investigate concerns he had related to the 2016 election and its aftermath.

The list of matters he wanted probed was wide ranging, but included the FBI’s handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, various dealings of the Clinton Foundation and several matters connected to the purchase of the Canadian mining company Uranium One by Russia’s nuclear energy agency. Goodlatte took particular aim at former FBI director James B. Comey, asking for a second special counsel to evaluate the leaks he directed about his conversations with President Trump, among other things.

mgtow is its own worst enemy

+4
    Gambit
    Gambit
    Participant

Mueller should also be investigated.

+2
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

The work has already been done. I bet they want another special counsel so that he can break the news to everybody. If i was them, i’d interview a few democrats and pick one of them to be special counsel. Time will tell my brothers, time will tell.

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Mueller should also be investigated.

This is becoming dueling investigations where both groups of investigators are trying to gather the evidence needed for the warrants to have the other group of investigators arrested.

Has this happened before? It likely has, but I do not know of any such cases.

+1
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

I’m sticking with my original pick. Mueller has been investigating Hillary this whole time. Nothing else makes sense.

Remember last year at the debates, Trump said “I’m gonna have my attorney general appoint a special prosecutor to look into your case.”

And Hillary said “I’m glad no one with the temperament of Donald Trump runs the country.”

And Trump came back and said “Yea, cuz you would be in jail”.

Robert Mueller was FBI director from 2001 – 2013. Federal agency directors work on a ten contract. After that contract is up, they cannot do the job anymore. Obama gave Mueller, two more years, why i don’t know. But as of 2013, Mueller cannot be FBI director anymore because he reached his term limit. On May 16, 2017, Mueller went to the White House to interview for the FBI director job. Why would he interview for a job he’s not eligible to do?

May 17th, 2017 Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein appoints Mueller as Special Prosecutor. Trump wasn’t interviewing Mueller for an FBI job, he was interviewing him to be the special counsel into Hillary.

Now how do i back up what i just said. Let’s look across the pond at what happened in Saudi Arabia. All those 12 Princes and ministers that MBS locked up, all had money tied up over here. They were using an American lobbying firm to lobby for Saudi Arabian interest in DC. They were using the Podesta Group lobbying firm. Owned and operated by Tony and John Podesta. When Manafort got hauled in on that Monday morning, Tony Podesta resigned as CEO of his company, and got himself a lawyer.

Since then, the firm has tried to do everything they could to separate themselves from Podesta. Last week the firm sent out a memo to all its staff, to not expect payment in the upcoming weeks. That company won’t make it to the end of the year. If you read Manafort’s indictment, it had nothing to do with Trump. It was concerning Manafort not registering as a foreign agent in 2013 and problems with his taxes. In 2013 who was Manafort working for?? The Podesta Group.

Trump has already shown that he doesn’t mind firing someone, he’s done it plenty of times already. If Jeff Sessions wasn’t doing his job, he would have been let go a long time ago. All this s~~~ is connected.

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

——The problem with Mueller is all the Clinton ties he hired to work for him in this investigation. Don’t know why Clinton people are so loyal, but they cover up for them all over the place.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453659/mueller-paul-manafort-investigation-hardball-tactics

The Trump Collusion Case Is Not Getting the Clinton Emails Treatment

In July 2016, the Obama administration announced its decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for felony mishandling of classified information and destruction of government files. In the aftermath, I observed that there is a very aggressive way that the Justice Department and the FBI go about their business when they are trying to make a case — one profoundly different from the way they went about the Clinton emails investigation. There, they tried not to make the case.

mgtow is its own worst enemy

Bstoffers
    bstoffers
    Participant

I think the “investigations”, and/or witch hunts, are being run independently by opposing factions, maybe more than two.

The media is cherry-picking the ones that get brought out to the public, of course.

NSA/FBI et al., is digging for, investigating, and making up all kinds of information and either leaking it or presenting it to friendly organizations to spread to the media in order to spur even more investigations to spring up, based only on the leaks and rumors created by themselves.
    The media companies loves the ratings boosts, and, since they are also working for the CIA (this is fact), this is their primary job. That’s why they are cherry-picking in the first place.

We are living in interesting times.

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Smoke and mirrors. The “hope and change” aren’t coming. If you have a plan B for when s~~~ hits the fan, and all hope is lost, implement it now.

To judge an man's intentions, do not listen to what he says, do not even look at what actions he takes, look only at the results he is getting.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Smoke and mirrors. The “hope and change” aren’t coming. If you have a plan B for when s~~~ hits the fan, and all hope is lost, implement it now.

SHTF ain’t going to happen.

Nothing is gonna happen, but just in case, have some phisicall gold and silver, provisions for a few months, and a scape from the city plan route.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

SHTF ain’t going to happen.
    Nothing is gonna happen, but just in case, have some phisicall gold and silver, provisions for a few months, and a scape from the city plan route.

To judge an man's intentions, do not listen to what he says, do not even look at what actions he takes, look only at the results he is getting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT