UK is a spineless s~~~hole

Topic by Dashing Young Dissident

Dashing Young Dissident

Home Forums MGTOW Central UK is a spineless s~~~hole

This topic contains 69 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Blade  blade 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

THE U.K. is NOT a spineless s~~~hole.

The silent majority are the powderkeg waiting to blow.

Problem is that the media is selective on what it reports.
    It tries to imply that if you are not a left wing ‘progressive’ you are a backward looking knuckle dragging racist.

Most peoples are sick of being classed as racist for rightly worrying about the pace of change immigration is causing.

But people speak in hushed tones because big brother is everywhere.

You think U.K. is spineless?
    Keep watching

The keg will blow. And the leftists won’t know what hit them.

Most of the youth of today are liberal, most who voted leave were older working-class folk. That leaves the dregs of society fighting for Britain ie The EDL member who thinks it is relevant to perform Nazi salutes, and sing football type songs such as “I’m England till I die”…..what have they ever done for England?

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

A lot of youth are Liberal but far from all.
    Agree the older folks are right of Center and also agree that the football element are not a great bunch but there a Millions of young working class who are sick of the way the U.K. being driven into the ground.

Brexit indicates that. Not to it’s fulllest extent but it’s still an indicator.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/1KsljBj3UEI?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”encrypted-media” gesture=”media”></iframe>

I was born in the UK, but my heart, soul, and mentality belongs to Scandinavia. Heritage is Norse not the mongrel race that is the British Isles.

Sorry, it’s cuck central here. Maybe not as bad as Sweden, but it’s no paradise for anybody except the axewounds.

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/1KsljBj3UEI?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”encrypted-media” gesture=”media”></iframe>

I was born in the UK, but my heart, soul, and mentality belongs to Scandinavia. Heritage is Norse not the mongrel race that is the British Isles.

Sorry, it’s cuck central here. Maybe not as bad as Sweden, but it’s no paradise for anybody except the axewounds.[/quote

Norway really that bad!? I know Sweden is(my heritage). Where is the Viking pride gone? There is a youtube guy called the GOLDEN ONE who is from Sweden, very interesting channel.
    Regarding the UK, it really is awful here. Neck tattoos, Hipster beards, Man-buns, Grime music, minimal rights for whites, and endless tower blocks….a worthless, steaming cesspool of social misfits.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

THE U.K. is NOT a spineless s~~~hole.

The silent majority are the powderkeg waiting to blow.

Problem is that the media is selective on what it reports.

Already did once – they are s~~~ scarde of Salford kicking off again

when Manchester goes it goes -Ive lived here for all but 5 of my 41 years and it is the only city in the world I have ever felt scared.

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I don’t condone the violence but it is not surprising things boil over with the levels of poverty and the mistreatment by the police state we live in-same in london and elsewhere.

+2
    Black_knight
    black_knight
    Participant

DYD,

Nip down your local 24hr Tescos mate, get a couple bottles of London Pride, sit back and play this. Then have a big wank, and chill.

Here, sing along….

“Oi…do me a favour!”.
    They changed our local Palais into a bowling alley
    and fings ain’t what they used t’ be.
    There’s Teds wiv drainpipe trousers
    and Debs in coffee houses
    and fings ain’t what they used t’ be.
    There used to be trams, not very quick
    Gotcha from place to place
    But now there’s just jams ‘alf a mile fick
    Stay on the human race…. I’m walking.
    They stuck parking meters outside our doors to greet us
    Now Fings ain’t what they used t’ be.
    Cor! monkeys… flying round the moon
    We’ll be up there with ’em soon
    Fings ain’t what they used t’ be.
    Once our beer was frothy but now its frothy coffee…
    well Fings ain’t what they used t’be.
    It used to be fun Dad an’ old Mum
    paddling down Southend,
    But now it ain’t done,
    never mind chum Paris is where we spend our outin’s.
    Grandma tries to shock us all
    Doing knees up rock ‘n’ roll
    Fings ain’t wot they used t’ be.
    We used to have stars Singers who sung a Dixie melody
    They’re buying guitars… plinkerty plonk
    Backing themselves wiv three chords only.
    Once we’d dance from 12 to 3,
    I’ve got news for Elvis P
    Fings ain’t what they used taaa
    There’s a lot we used taaa
    Fings ain’t what they used taa beeeee

+1

DYD,

Nip down your local 24hr Tescos mate, get a couple bottles of London Pride, sit back and play this. Then have a big wank, and chill.

Lol. I f~~~ing hate Tesco.

Black_knight
    black_knight
    Participant

Other stores are available.

Blade
    blade
    Participant

don’t condone the violence but it is not surprising things boil over with the levels of poverty and the mistreatment by the police state we live in-same in london and elsewhere.

I hope you get this message bro .

The feminists are slow but heavy . Good luck itsallbs .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT