UK is a spineless s~~~hole

Topic by Dashing Young Dissident

Dashing Young Dissident

Home Forums MGTOW Central UK is a spineless s~~~hole

This topic contains 69 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Blade  blade 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Foghornleghorn
    foghornleghorn
    Participant

Hard to believe that at one point in time the UK was a massive empire. From that to the hollowed out pathetic garbage they are today.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Politicians both from the labour party and the conservatives have been colluding with Brussels.

We were lied to in 1975 and they are treating us like fools now.

The plan for a european superstate goes back to 1922. The ever closer political union was done in stages with successive UK prime ministers signing away more freedoms when we were told we were joining a common market and nothing more.

Yes.

The first overt manifestation was the ‘European Iron and Steel Community’ in 1951.

I have no doubt that the result of the 1975 vote was a lie.

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

“UK is a spineless s~~~hole”

This is by design from foreign sources.

During the 1920’s Germany was considered a “spineless s~~~hole” in not so many words. And those sentiments were later proven wrong.

I have talked to people from the UK. They did not state it out right, but from their words I could tell that the UK is a powder keg waiting blow.

When the UK finally explodes, the UK government will be given a to put down the British people or the foreigners. The UK government will likely side with the foreigners. Even if the UK government and foreigners win the UK as a nation will become a third world nation where people will starve by the millions due to lack of an economy. This is likely what the foreign sources whom have been harming the British people want to happen.

Though, in such a situation, what will happened to the UK’s WMD arsenal.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

They did not state it out right, but from their words I could tell that the UK is a powder keg waiting blow.

That’s why the government is pushing hard for the legalisation of drugs. They want the population doped up and a police state in place.

This is likely what the foreign sources whom have been harming the British people want to happen.

Their ultimate objective is nothing less than the complete extermination of the indigenous populace.

Though, in such a situation, what will happened to the UK’s WMD arsenal.

If I were to sell nuclear missiles to someone, I would make damned sure that there was a back door.

+1
    Heavicidal
    Heavicidal
    Participant

Aiming to go to the states. I’d rather deal with s~~~ there than here.

Well, If you do come to USA maybe we can start some projects man. I have similar interests in music and films. You’d like Detroit, I know you would…

+1

Well, If you do come to USA maybe we can start some projects man. I have similar interests in music and films. You’d like Detroit, I know you would…

F~~~ yeh sounds great. Home of Robocop hahaha.

+1
    Heavicidal
    Heavicidal
    Participant

F~~~ yeh sounds great. Home of Robocop hahaha.

Yeah, this one here is one of my favorite Detroit’s original Artist extraordinaire Dr. Jack Kevorkian (Dr. Death). Merry Christmas you f~~~er…

Kevorkian Art

Lol.

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

That’s why the government is pushing hard for the legalisation of drugs. They want the population doped up and a police state in place.

There is not enough weed in the world to placate this large a f~~~ up.

Their ultimate objective is nothing less than the complete extermination of the indigenous populace.

The only times such exterminations were successful were from actions by a full military force, or in cases where the victims were still living in huts and uses spears, while the attackers were using top of the line technology for their time.

Ireland and Ukraine survived their attempted exterminations through starvation and those people have never forgotten, nor forgiven what was done to them.

If I were to sell nuclear missiles to someone, I would make damned sure that there was a back door.

The British built their own nuclear weapons. If the nation collapses who takes control of such weapons.

The same question can be asked about France due to France having nuclear weapons, with that nation in a unstable situation.

+1
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

I gotta say you don’t want to go to New York either. Bunch of liberal feminist there.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The UK has become spineless. Most of the liberal elite are mangina cucks. Is this not true of most western countries though? Is this not just the general western malaise?

I think one problem the UK has that perhaps some other countries like the US and Canada don’t is that there is not enough space. In the UK you can’t go and live your life in the hills somewhere with a lot of decent red neck types and be free of the cucks. Here pretty much any country village is run by a parish council of kind hearted liberal types who have no real knowledge of the world. The vicar of Dibley is funny because it is true.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I agree entirely with the topic title. I don’t need to read the article, as I am English; nobody has a f~~~ing spine to sort s~~~ out and those in power are just f~~~ing thick pussies, in England, and it is throughout English government, the law, society, and the world-of-work. England has turned in to a gyno-centric s~~~-hole, full of painted whores, fugly land-whales, and plain bitches, with no justice for men. If I had the money to retire, I’d be the f~~~ out of England.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

The UK has become spineless. Most of the liberal elite are mangina cucks. Is this not true of most western countries though? Is this not just the general western malaise?

I think one problem the UK has that perhaps some other countries like the US and Canada don’t is that there is not enough space. In the UK you can’t go and live your life in the hills somewhere with a lot of decent red neck types and be free of the cucks. Here pretty much any country village is run by a parish council of kind hearted liberal types who have no real knowledge of the world. The vicar of Dibley is funny because it is true.

Good point. These yuppie, celery eating vermin would cry up in arms if there was an LGBTq centre plonked right next to their village hall, or some refugee centre. Spoiling their meaningless, middle-class, idyllic existence.

Stentorian
    Stentorian
    Participant

My city has gone down the tubes as well. Our mayor was smoking crack a few years ago. That made national news. But all in all Canada and Toronto are Liberalized beyond repair.

All f~~~ing day and night. They play propaganda about stopping violence against women. Anywhere I go I see mean fat c~~~s who talk on their phones out loud without a care in the world.

Far as I can tell women here are at the top of the heap. And still they play the victim card.

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

There is not enough weed in the world to placate this large a f~~~ up.

The streets and schools are already awash with laboratory produced hard drugs.

The only times such exterminations were successful were from actions by a full military force, or in cases where the victims were still living in huts and uses spears, while the attackers were using top of the line technology for their time.

Miscegenation is the quiet exterminator.

The British built their own nuclear weapons.

They buy from Lockheed Martin.

+1
    Judge Shredd
    Judge Shredd
    Participant

The EU, AU, CA, NZ are ALL Leftist filled cuck zones and thus filled with blue pill c~~~s and feminists…This is Leftism. Enjoy it. The US is a nogo zone of leftism in most of the major cities the north east and the west coast. Leftists are the scourge of the earth in conjunction with islamofascists.

Be professional be polite but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

+2
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I agree entirely with the topic title. I don’t need to read the article, as I am English; nobody has a f~~~ing spine to sort s~~~ out and those in power are just f~~~ing thick pussies, in England, and it is throughout English government, the law, society, and the world-of-work. England has turned in to a gyno-centric s~~~-hole, full of painted whores, fugly land-whales, and plain bitches, with no justice for men. If I had the money to retire, I’d be the f~~~ out of England.

I thought my response had the required amount of anger! I don’t like saying it about my own country, but it’s the truth…

+1
    Freedom
    freedom
    Participant

Blue pills are everywhere, it doesn’t matter where you are in the world.

People always preach that the American dream is 2 kids, wife and a dog in the yard, that’s blue pill as f~~~, lie .

+4
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I think the UK is due to implode/explode at any moment. This whole Brexit disaster is bringing it to a head much quicker…

+3
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

THE U.K. is NOT a spineless s~~~hole.

The silent majority are the powderkeg waiting to blow.

Problem is that the media is selective on what it reports.
    It tries to imply that if you are not a left wing ‘progressive’ you are a backward looking knuckle dragging racist.

Most peoples are sick of being classed as racist for rightly worrying about the pace of change immigration is causing.

But people speak in hushed tones because big brother is everywhere.

You think U.K. is spineless?
    Keep watching.

The keg will blow. And the leftists won’t know what hit them.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT