Ugly Women With Nasty Attitudes

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Relations~~~s Ugly Women With Nasty Attitudes

This topic contains 15 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +8
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

If a women is ugly, you’d think that she’d try to compensate for that by having a sweet attitude so she could attract men. But I’ve seen men in a relationship with ugly, bitchy women and thought to myself, “Why?!”

I mean, if you have a sexy girlfriend, I can understand if you put up with her bulls~~~ once in a while to get laid, but if she has a mean face, a flat chest, and she’s constantly complaining about you—she’s got to go!

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Because they are entitled. It’s a ‘right’.

+1
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

When I first started talking to women in my late teens I noticed the better looking ones were friendlier and easier to chat with. It surprised me and to be honest I didn’t care that the uglier ones were being difficult.

+4
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

I see loads of fat girls with skinny blokes. Why should they change their attitudes if they still have the pick of any man they want regardless?

+3
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Hey, its starting to sound like you are fat shaming these porkers.

From what i’ve been told most of these women are suffering from thyroid problems!

Anyway, these women have vaginas so that’s really the important thing. If you have a vagina then the rest of this doesn’t matter. Personality, intelligence, style, grace, that doesn’t make any difference. If there is a vagina involved, there will always be plenty of simps to rush in and give up their wealth and freedom to hover around it.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

It is said that a blind person will have a heighted sense of smell, hearing, touch, etc…in order to compensate for his lack of sight.

Like wise, a woman who has no beauty will be more adept at manipulation in order to compensate for her lack in other areas.

Reminds me of some neighbors I used to have. A married couple with a little boy. Both the husband and wife were very overweight, and it was clear that the boy was going to be overfed. The wife hated me, as I represented a positive outside influence. The husband actually put an effort to get in shape. He bought a treadmill, and would use it in his garage with the door up (think about that for a second). It didn’t last long though, and I have no doubt that the wife made sure she made his life hell for doing that. Shaming, guilting, in every way possible.

Ok. Then do it.

+3
    Prophet Micah
    Prophet Micah
    Participant

You’re right. I’ve seen some attractive, muscular, healthy men(broke to wealthy) with bitches that treat their body like a dumpster and just bitch, bitch, bitch, me, me, me, I want, I want, I want. And I just think to myself “Fine example of a glitch in the matrix.”

No Wife - No Strife

+1
    Worick
    Worick
    Participant

Just deal with them like I do. Put that fist to work.

Been Spending Most Of Life Living In A Bachelors Paradise

+1
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

I feel the same way about heavy chicks that have the diva entitled attitude as well. It’s like where do u get off carrying that kind of attitude?

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

It’s that Pareto 80/20 thing and hypergamy.

A woman who is a 3 thinks she is a 7 or 8 and deserves a 9. When she snags a thirsty man who is a 5, she resents him for not being a 9.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Maybe not long ago they were not so unattractive. Maybe they did the whole before/after thing with a prior guy, or the current guy.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

They’re all entitled nowadays, no matter how good-looking/ugly they may be. They no longer compensate. Also, hypergamy floats.

For me, Chivalry died in the 1980s, when women stopped being Traditional.

MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I watched a woman grow old and bitter before her time. What was a mean streak in the 70s’ grew to nothing but bitterness and hatred for everyone! She fought all the time with her family, her friends, and strangers. She died and I swear it was the bitterness. It was the only emotion she knew! The contrast was shocking! When I was a kid she was in her 30s’ (friend of the family). She was nice to me, had a good side, but after a 20+ year absence from my life she became bitter and nasty, first thing she did was provoke me to anger, out of the blue after not seeing her for a period of more than 20 years! I remained silent in shock and horror!

That’s not where anyone needs their head to be! A couple of years later she keeled over!

Don’t let hatred, especially JUSTIFIED HATRED take hold of you! You will only suffer! NOBODY ELSE WILL DO YOUR SUFFERING WITH YOU, OR FOR YOU! YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN SUFFERING THE ILL EFFECTS OF HATRED!

Take two NFGs’ and wash it down with a glass of water! Tastes just like lemonade!

BODYCAM When a man finds himself in this sea of utter madness

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Some people can’t handle red pills. They just turn bitter, like you said, dwell on it and cannot snap out of it.

Bagsofsand
    bagsofsand
    Participant

I mean, if you have a sexy girlfriend, I can understand if you put up with her bulls~~~ once in a while to get laid,

I get your point, but, no. No way in hell I would be playing a clown – not even to entertain some sexy bimbo who thinks all men are her servants.

Even though a hot woman does not initially express self entitleness, you can be sure that’s her mindset. Because that’s how her society raised her.

AWALT.

Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Just deal with them like I do. Put that fist to work.

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oYWylbiUNOE?feature=oembed” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”281″ width=”500″></iframe>

The idiot girl sure can fly.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT