Trump's plan for food stamps

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Political Corner Trump's plan for food stamps

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Sky-O  Sky-O 2 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +9
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/12/trump-wants-to-slash-food-stamps-and-replace-them-with-a-blue-apron-type-program/?utm_term=.c0b8ef848430

Trump’s new proposal: If you get over $90 a month in food assistance, then half of that benefit will come to you in the form of a delivery box of non perishable food each month. Basically forcing welfare recipients to spend at least half of their subsidy every month of decent food, and denying them the ability to sell their subsidy for pennies on the dollar so they can use it to buy outlawed items like booze and cigarettes. Walmart isn’t happy because sales will go down, and the recipients won’t be happy because they will have to use their benefit responsibly.

This program sounds like the type of thing that Michelle Obama should have thought up. Being the child obesity czar and all. I’m sure she’ll come out and campaign for it though……….

You’ve got to give Trump credit for one thing: He certainly isn’t afraid to stir the pot. The man’s got b~~~~.

We all get what we tolerate

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Trump’s new proposal: If you get over $90 a month in food assistance, then half of that benefit will come to you in the form of a delivery box of non perishable food each month. Basically forcing welfare recipients to spend at least half of their subsidy every month of decent food, and denying them the ability to sell their subsidy for pennies on the dollar so they can use it to buy outlawed items like booze and cigarettes.

The situation has reached a point that SNAP card holders using SNAP cards (foodstamps in debit card form) can afford to eat fresh crab and steaks, while the workers whom are being forced to pay for these welfare programs can only afford to eat dogfood for themselves in order to survive.

This is a recipe for a communist style class warfare between the parasitic classes (rich and poor) and the work classes whom have been impoverished by being forced to fund the parasites.

+4
    BritGHOW
    BritGHOW
    Participant

Why stop at 50%? Luxuries are earned, outside of those genuinely unable to work you don’t earn, you get what you’re given and like it.

+5
    LoneStar
    LoneStar
    Participant

We should go back to the actual stamps being specific only for food items listed on the stamp.

That would p~~~ them off!

Oh yeah, I forgot, we can’t have anyone feel ashamed of their position in life, though.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

We should go back to the actual stamps being specific only for food items listed on the stamp.

That was the original idea, then corporation lobbied to have foodstamps apply to high dollar food items and other items which are not food.

+5
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Another victory for TRUMP.

This is ingenious. The ghetto rats have been selling food stamps at a half the worth to get cash for drugs and alcohol.

I like how the food boxes will be comprised of items American grown or produced!

Hell Yes. This made my day.

+5
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

It’s a good plan. I see them daily buying Mountain Dew and candy. Not to mention the snap black market.

+4
    Crankganker
    Crankganker
    Participant

Its about frickin time. I always said that food stamps should only allow you to but healthier foods. Fruits, vegetables, canned goods, bread, peanut butter, and milk should be the only items eligible. You shouldn’t be able to buy Oreos and ice cream with food stamps.

I was on food stamps for about 2 years and I couldn’t believe the s~~~ I could buy, it was unreal. I could spend 100$ on skittles if I wanted.

I’m glad I know longer have to rely on them, and hopefully I never will have to again.

"The passion for destruction is also a creative passion." Mikhail Bakunin

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

Why stop at 50%? Luxuries are earned, outside of those genuinely unable to work you don’t earn, you get what you’re given and like it.

And on the plus side, you can either lace the food with chemicals so they will become sterile and won’t breed, or slow acting poison, so they drop dead. You then harvest their organs and sell them, or grind up their corpses as and turn it into protein (call it Soylent Green) you can feed them, so that they also end up dying off also. Full win there, right?

That would p~~~ them off!

Oh yeah, I forgot, we can’t have anyone feel ashamed of their position in life, though.

Actually, with SNAP, you can end up putting in very tight controls on what can be bought or not.

All this here is shifting government buying buy from Big Retail, to Big Farma.

The details on how this would be done still hasn’t been spelled out yet. There are no details. It is just an idea, that is being considered dead on arrival. What this ends up doing is hiring a bunch more people to do order fulfillment and pay for storage, and and then pay to ship it to people’s houses, that live in rural areas.

Of course, the Democrats proposed doing stuff like this, with prescription drugs, to save money, and it was shot down as government meddling.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

And the top 1% of the investor class already know what companies will have the government contracts to provide the boxes of non perishable food.

And they will be buying stock in those companies. Even buying.g those companies outright.

Because welfare has always been big business.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT