Translation fails

Topic by Worick

Worick

Home Forums The Litter Box Translation fails

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Carnage  Carnage 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Worick
    Worick
    Participant

Asia may need some help with translating…

Been Spending Most Of Life Living In A Bachelors Paradise

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Perfect ending to this week. I’m dying!
    Nice signature too.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov. "They’re like suicide bombers looking to take out as many people with them as possible as they crash and burn." -GoodKid44.

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Back in the 90s I saw a sweatshirt in Japan with the university’s seal or coat of arms on it. The university in question was New Jersey Baseball College.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+2
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Well, it is Japan. They can be fanatic about baseball.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I want one of those t-shirts

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT