This is draining the swamp is it?

Topic by It'sallbs

It'sallbs

Home Forums Political Corner This is draining the swamp is it?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Moose  Moose 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    +5
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

This is why I find it difficult to believe in trump.

His administration has waived part of the punishment for five banks’ whose affiliates were convicted of manipulating global interest rates.

Combine that with appointing half of Goldman Sachs and it looks lie he is going to do a U turn on his tance on the Paris agreement.

In late 2016, the Obama administration extended temporary one-year waivers to five banks — Citigroup, JPMorgan, Barclays, UBS and Deutsche Bank. Late last month, the Trump administration issued new, longer waivers for those same banks, granting Citigroup, JPMorgan, and Barclays five-year exemptions. UBS and Deutsche Bank received three-year exemptions.’

Throws you a few tid bits whilst behidn the scenes it is business as usual.

I know I’m going to take loads of s~~~ for this post but I’m not worried , I get why you want to believe in The Donald, hell I want to belive in The Donald but sadly he is a false prophet.

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I know I’m going to take loads of s~~~ for this post but I’m not worried , I get why you want to believe in The Donald, hell I want to belive in The Donald but sadly he is a false prophet.

I’ll be a believer when they resolve the CEASE AND DESIST placed on my home, property, person, and tangible goods. Until then IT’S ALL BULLS~~~!

There’s TWO AMERICAS NOW, DEAD or DYING…

BODYCAM When a man finds himself in this sea of utter madness

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

There’s TWO AMERICAS NOW, DEAD or DYING…

The America that I grew up in was less then half of what it was. Now, it’s just an empty shell, and I laugh at it more and more daily as I continue to just walk away from ALL of the Bulls~~~.

I think ALL of the politicians are just puppets on a global stage whose strings are pulled by the True power Brokers of the world.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I think ALL of the politicians are just puppets on a global stage whose strings are pulled by the True power Brokers of the world.

I agree with you 100% on that one.

A lot of people on here probably secretly know I’m right but they want to believe in the Land of the free, home of the brave etc

same s~~~ as in Britain it really is.

Our situation is worse because of our proximity to Europe Dover (Port in south East England) to Calais (port in France) is only 22 miles.

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

+2
    Rhino
    Rhino
    Participant

You do realize that there are still a lot of Obama hold overs from the previous administration still employed by the Trump administrators not Trump himself. The swamp is very deep he is one person he can’t do everything himself and he is surrounded by people who want him to fail.

The 7th floor of the State Department was completely fired they were all career lawyers and officials some there for over 20 years and it took a year to finally get rid of all of them. These things take time have patience be happy you have a president like Trump if you want we can trade you Trudeau and you can give us Trump I would take him any day of the week over what we have here in Canada right now.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

we can trade you Trudeau

No thanks we have Teresa May

Jesus H Christ…

You think Trudeau’s bad try having a lying TUNA as your leader.

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I never saw him as a prophet. He absolutely has his flaws. He has and will continue to make the wrong choices as I see it. But he is absolutely better than the alternative. When there are better alternatives out there, I’ll vote for them.

I saw Trump’s victory to be much more about the voters saying they are tied of being lied to and used and told what is right and wrong. That doesn’t live and die with Trump.

I haven’t really followed Brexit much, but that seems to be the same case there. It’s not about one man who people are going to throw all their faith in. It’s about the people, the way it was always supposed to be a representative democracy.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I saw Trump’s victory to be much more about the voters saying they are tied of being lied to and used and told what is right and wrong.

Agreed I think that is exactly what it was about.

I haven’t really followed Brexit much, but that seems to be the same case there. It’s not about one man who people are going to throw all their faith in. It’s about the people, the way it was always supposed to be a representative democracy

There’s a little more to it than that but in many ways yes it is the same.

I’m trying to reserve judgement on Trump for now and hear what your saying.

+1
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

’m trying to reserve judgement on Trump for now and hear what your saying

Why come to a judgement now? Another election is 3 years away. It’s time to collect the data, not pass judgement.

Everyone wants to be smart and say they knew he was going to be good or they knew he was going to be bad. What’s wrong with saying I don’t know?

This is going off on a tangent, but I think that’s a huge problem in general. Everything is so polarized with people so sure they are right or wrong on every dang thing, even when they have zero evidence. Women have to be believed, or else that means you don’t believe her and are sexists. Sorry, but women can lie which means the correct answer is I….don’t….know.

Ok. Then do it.

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

’m trying to reserve judgement on Trump for now and hear what your saying

Why come to a judgement now? Another election is 3 years away. It’s time to collect the data, not pass judgement.

Everyone wants to be smart and say they knew he was going to be good or they knew he was going to be bad. What’s wrong with saying I don’t know?

This is going off on a tangent, but I think that’s a huge problem in general. Everything is so polarized with people so sure they are right or wrong on every dang thing, even when they have zero evidence. Women have to be believed, or else that means you don’t believe her and are sexists. Sorry, but women can lie which means the correct answer is I….don’t….know.

That’s what I mean when I say I am trying to reserve judgement. I think english english is different to American English sometimes mate.

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

Is FISA also part of the swamp?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/trump-knocks-fisa-law-links-it-to-phony-dossier.html

FISA is set to be renewed without any tweaks. So, what is the swamp?

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+1
    Heavicidal
    Heavicidal
    Participant

The same banking cartel that set up the Federal Reserve controls America. Obama was a Goldman Sachs man, Trump has appointed them too. Look at the companies that got the Bail Out money back in 2008-2010. Those are the people who rule America. We are corporate serfs here in “Freedom Land,” nothing more.

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I agree but I get s~~~ whenever I say this sort of thing I’m not surprise and I fully understand why people want to believe in Trump.

I’m going to reserve judgement for now and see what happens with the wall etc.

The s~~~e with the gyno leftist and the way people have had their industries destroyed is exactly the same as in Britain, so I understand.

He has also waived prosecutions against Deutsce bank for rigging interest rates -why?

Moose
    Moose
    Participant

You do realize that there are still a lot of Obama hold overs from the previous administration still employed by the Trump administrators not Trump himself. The swamp is very deep he is one person he can’t do everything himself and he is surrounded by people who want him to fail.

The 7th floor of the State Department was completely fired they were all career lawyers and officials some there for over 20 years and it took a year to finally get rid of all of them. These things take time have patience be happy you have a president like Trump if you want we can trade you Trudeau and you can give us Trump I would take him any day of the week over what we have here in Canada right now.

This is exactly the case! Obama established such a deep state that there are many cases where a new director can only be appointed or chosen by the outgoing director, without presidential input. Take the consumer protection agency for example…Trump had to fight for months to be able to appoint someone of his choosing (Mick Mulvaney), and even Mulvaney is having difficulty gaining control over CFPB via his role as OMB Director. About a month ago, Mulvaney announced that he was going to bring on six Trump loyalists to take posts in CFPB, but it is still a legal battle. Obama established the CFPB to be a liberal stronghold in government, and it is putting the people in a financial stranglehold.

It is not Trump that is fostering the problems…rather it was Obama’s actions in his eight years that is making these problems last because he made the deep state extremely well established. Trump can’t fix eight years of poor management in just one year, but he’s already been in the process of making multi-pronged efforts at making huge fixes. He needs some Goldman Sachs cabinet members because they know the sleazy games that are being played by these Obama holdovers and they can provide direction for making long-term fixes, but these are going to take a lot more time.

Give it more time and wait it out. Trump will deliver. I grew up watching him deliver in the Atlantic City area and virtually all of my neighbors and a good percentage of my family were employed by him. I never knew a Donald that didn’t deliver.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT