Thinking about getting back out there..

Topic by Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Home Forums Dating Thinking about getting back out there..

This topic contains 43 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Bigboy83  bigboy83 4 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

There had to be pharmaceutical involved….I mean, who the hell, being in their right mind, would have hit that fat c~~~ three times?

No one. I’d bet you almost anything that her little bastards have three different fathers. That’s assuming, of course, that anyone knows who the fathers are. There’s a high probability that there are multiple “candidates” in the mix as well…

+2
    Trapper
    Trapper
    Participant

I can’t believe what I’m missing out on by going my own way. I’d swoop that s~~~ up but Samsqaunch has dibs. I always wanted 4 kids and a fatty. The search continues…

Figures never lie, but liars always figure

+2
    Princekie
    Princekie
    Participant

Three kids with different baby daddies? Princess? Uber fatty? Ass wider than the Panama canal? Pregnant?

Yep she’s definitely a keeper!

Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

That c~~~ is no good.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT