The Survivalist – movie recommendation

Topic by Billy&The Cloneasaurus

Billy&The Cloneasaurus

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Survivalist – movie recommendation

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Philandry  Philandry 6 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

I watched the movie The Survivalist on Netflix last night and would recommend it to anyone with an interest in what’s in store for humanity after the collapse. There are a lot of red pills in this movie. It shows the strength and ingenuity of men, and also how women are going to respond to such a calamity. Spoiler alert: there won’t be any feminists post collapse.

+3
    Odinn
    Odinn
    Participant

Spoiler alert: there won’t be any feminists post collapse.

SHTF should happen soon as possible. Civilization is not a sustainable structure. And feminist should all gone, for good.

Let the men rebuilt this world from scratch again. Let’s take the steering wheel of this s~~~ back to our hands. Let’s give the cards.

I am my own god. I am Óðinn.

+2
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

I’ll look for it on DVD.

+3
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Just watched the trailer and this does look like a very intense movie. The cuts tend to show how a post-“Event” culture would become a barter culture very quickly.

Thanks for the info

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

He screws up his survival when he lets the women in. That is the overall main gist one should take from this movie.

Also, a secondary lesson: for male groups, more numbers is generally better than lower numbers.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+2
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

My theory is that the women were used as a “trojan horse”.

The women were to gather intel, and then incapacitate the survivalist.

The men would then arrive to take all the food/supplies/weapons.

+2
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

Thanks mate, looks a great movie for my day off tomorrow! Excellent reviews.

“The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.” ~Marcus Aurelius

+2
    SOLI2DE
    SOLI2DE
    Participant

Watching it now and its heavy! Pussy and female companionship has been the downfall of many a man. I’m picking it apart and gathering the lessons from it.

“Do not give your strength to women, or your ways to that which destroys kings.” -Proverbs 31:3- #IceThemOut

+1
    Princekie
    Princekie
    Participant

I watched it last night. A quick google and it was relatively easy to find online. Heavy/ fairly serious. Ending was a bit poo.

Philandry
    Philandry
    Participant

Every man here is a survivalist. A social survivalist.
    We know what to do to survive and what not to do.
    There should be no surprises to us in this film.

Being a man is incredible good luck. Do not waste it on the unlucky.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT