The Special Ed Epidemic (The reason is simple.)

Topic by Faust For Science

Faust For Science

Home Forums Political Corner The Special Ed Epidemic (The reason is simple.)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Wizard's Pupil  Wizard’s Pupil 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The Special Ed Epidemic (The reason is simple.)

This is an article I found on Inforwars: https://www.infowars.com/the-special-ed-epidemic-what-is-happening-to-our-children/

I believe that Inforwars is over-analyzing the situation. The reason is simple. Across the nation school staff are declaring children to be to what amounts as being “dumb” as an excuse for not having to teach children, while still collecting tax money for each child the school staff oversees.

This is an evil way to attempt to justify the laziness of school staff.

+10
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

I think the huge increase in single mothers plays a big part. Over half of children are now born out of wedlock. In general, single mothers are s~~~ty parents, and a child will do better with both parents in the household. Single mothers are spending more time on Tinder and dating drug addicts than helping their kids with homework…and let’s face it, most of these broads would be too stupid to figure out a fifth graders homework anyway.

Also, i probably don’t need to point out the difference in intelligence between single mothers vs those who got married and formed a stable family for their children. It really is the dumbest people breeding, so i really wouldn’t be surprised if the average person is dumber now.

School systems are f~~~ed too, i think the problem is not so much lazy staff as it is feminist/libtard c~~~s having taken over the whole system. All the good male teachers have been forced out or left.

+5
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

They can’t figure out the new math.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+3
    Rotor79
    Rotor79
    Participant

I can’t either Jan. Common core is a f~~~ing joke!

+5
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Chemtrails.Poisin in our food.
    Poor diets.
    No exersise
    No Dads.
    F~~~ed up female thinking.
    Overly sesative snowflakes.
    Gender confusion.

#mentoo.

+1
    Chase Pesos
    Chase Pesos
    Participant

A real shame what is going on.

Most of us were smarter at 7 then these kids will be in adulthood.

Dealing with a 8 year old who couldn’t do 5+2 today, not even times tables or square roots. I’m like just use your fingers, sheesh LoL.

They know all the lyrics to the mind mushing music though.

Chase a check, never chase a chick...

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

They say there has been a rise in Autisim in the last 20- 30 Years.
    This coencides with the apperence of chemtrails.

#mentoo.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Special Ed requires and receives additional taxpayer funding.
    The more kids that are forced into it, vice forced/trained to improve, the more money the schools receive and the less education the special ed kids get.

-Summary-
    The schools get more money, the teachers less work, and the student get no education.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

They can’t figure out the new math.

I couldnt figure out the old math.
    They wanted me to ride the short school bus! Hahah

#mentoo.

+3
    Solo MAN'S Wisdom
    Solo MAN’S Wisdom
    Participant

The reason is simple. Across the nation school staff are declaring children to be to what amounts as being “dumb” as an excuse for not having to teach children, while still collecting tax money for each child the school staff oversees.

F~~~ing nailed it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Pound" YouToo?? No Thanks.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I am just going to leave this link here.
    https://www.greatschools.org/oregon/portland/993-Davis-Elementary-School/

This is actually the worst elementary school in OREGON. Last year, they not only were DEAD LAST, they had to inflate the test scores just so they could not be the VERY LAST SCHOOL on the list in Oregon.

This is the only school that spends more time trying to remove bad reviews from their school then actually doing anything about it.

They have since last year when I pointed it out removed over 15 reviews from parents and others just from the google reviews of the school.

If you know any of your Friends thinking about kids and public school? Pat them on the back and say, “GOOD JOB”

It’s the only school I know of where they had meth addicted Teachers actually TEACH at the school and get caught in the parking lot doing drugs in their car.

The official story was that the school found out. Actually, a “Concerned Neighbors” were wondering what the woman was doing as they were walking their dogs.

The only goal is to place more blame on students, and get the teachers off the hook by claiming more money for the schools so they can hire more people there. End of story for all schools claiming this.

Afterall, Rewards for being good are not as good as rewards for being dead last.

You are all alone.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Isn’t it also well known that as women getting older, there is a greater risk that their children will have special needs?

I also have little doubt that more kids are classified as special needs before, due to poor parenting, paranoid parenting, and schools looking to get more funding.

Back my son was in Elementary school, he used to get in trouble at a school because he would play with the Special needs kids at school. I don’t mean make fun of them or get them to do things that were not safe, just play with them on a level they could understand. And they would be happy. Apparently, he wasn’t qualified.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Chemtrails.Poisin in our food.
    Poor diets.
    No exersise
    No Dads.
    F~~~ed up female thinking.
    Overly sesative snowflakes.
    Gender confusion.

Yes, this is the real cause. Mental Retardation and Brain damage. There are so many environmental toxins seeping into the newborns.

If you go to the grocery store they sell Water for Infants. It has EXTRA Fluoride in it. Babies don’t even have teeth yet, but they are getting Fluoride for their “Dental Health.” On the label it says “Natural Fluoride.” Lol.

…and Breast Feeding isn’t any better. Thanks to Monsanto even Breast Milk is contaminated.

Glyphosate in Breast Milk

Then there are the Vaccines administered to children that just so happen to use Mercury as a preservative to increase the shelf life. Don’t worry the CDC assures us that Mercury is Natural so don’t worry about it.

Mercury in Vaccines

If the child manages to avoid the poisons by some miracle he will be administered Psychotropic drugs in Elementary School that will permanently damage Cognitive Functions. This is also considered very Normal.

The children today are BRAIN DAMAGED. That’s all there is to it.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+1
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

This might be a factor…

Fluoride

…and then there is this big elephant in the room. SMART TECHNOLOGY

If you think Lead and Mercury is safe…Come to Flint, MI. These children are all Special Ed now.

Dioxins are also good for Children…

+1
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

You know what this Special Ed epidemic really reminds me of. BRAVE NEW WORLD.

Remember that book was written almost 100 years ago. The class based society was determined by the amount of Brain Damage you had. This Brain Damage was intentionally caused by Chemicals.

Does that sound familiar?

We are living in it.

“Oh Brave New World, that has such people in it.”

+1
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

believe that Inforwars is over-analyzing the situation. The reason is simple. Across the nation school staff are declaring children to be to what amounts as being “dumb” as an excuse for not having to teach children, while still collecting tax money for each child the school staff oversees.

That’s a good point Faust, but this doesn’t explain the increase in Food Allergies (and other diseases), which coincides with the increase in Special Ed.

Monsanto’s “Round Up Ready” products have poisoned most of our food supply. Auto-Immune Disorders are a result of this, but what else is it doing to them?

Poisoning does impact Cognitive Abilities too.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT