The sheeple still believe automatically believe even after the dodgy dossier…

Topic by It'sallbs

It'sallbs

Home Forums Political Corner The sheeple still believe automatically believe even after the dodgy dossier…

This topic contains 33 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by It'sallbs  It’sallbs 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    +4
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns.

Last I checked nobody was invading and attacking the U.S., fact of the matter is the U.S. operates inside the walls of other countries, and nearly always based on lies. We got our guns and nukes, and in all honestly we would be way better off without about 95% or our Military. Making enemies and running up a huge tab is about all it does for us.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*.

lol You sound just like my Government, just like the WMD’s in Iraq… on and on, fear mongering to get the Sheeple to be ok with their money being spent on killing, though I am not sure how killing people en masse *saves lives*, in fact I am quite sure it creates just creates more enemies, but if war is your business, then whatever works right?

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profundly sick society. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

+3
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

Military dudes, biggest Blue Pillers on the planet, and the ugliest side of Collectivism as well.

Go for it dude, give your life in some other country while somehow protecting the Gynocracy back home that would leave you face down in the streets if you had made it back.

TEAM AMERICA, F~~~ YEA!

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profundly sick society. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

+1
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

I haven’t taken any position on any military, political or foreign policy decision that the US or any other country has taken.

I simply pointed out that there is more nuance to an argument than simply saying great powers sometimes do evil things. They do that, it is a fact. They also sometimes do wonderful things.

To conflate that statement with me supporting the US military industrial complex is arguing with a position I haven’t taken.

I also pointed out that whether something is evil or not, well, that depends on where you sitting when the stuff happens. I’ll stand by that statement.

I’m not trying to change your mind about you view of the US. Or about folks joining the military. If your view is that these soldiers are all blue pill, that’s your right. I don’t look at those things in such black and white terms.

With respect to how much of the nuclear arsenal should be done away with, I don’t know if 95 percent is a reasonable number or not. Thats the kind of analysis I was referring to. That number seems random. Like you felt passionate about a position so you chose a really high number. But in truth there are all different classes of nuclear weapons. Should all be reduced 95 percent. Or could we get rid of 100 percent of some class but keep 98 percent of another. I think its more nuanced discussion than to just accept its 95 percent.

As far as the quote from the movie. The point was, we feel pretty safe in the western world to criticize our leaders and our government. And we do it via the bountiful wealth that our culture has created, the computer, the internet. So if deciding whether or not a country is evil or has been an evil influence, some consideration should be given on the positive side of the evaluation.

Also, don’t assume I am American because I reside in the US.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

So in other words you have no reasoned argument to prove me wrong.

If you did you would have shared it with me by know.

You r point about no country being stain free is a point that is true but it’s irrelevant as to whether the UK and the US are the biggest threat to piece.

You could tell me how Stalin killed 50,000 people, again correct but irrelevant to the question of whether UK and US are the biggest threats to world peace in 2018.

Still you are a brother so I wish you well -have a look into what I suggest for yourself bredrin.

I don’t believe the US is the biggest threat to world peace. Now, you prove me wrong.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

No.

The statement was the UK and US and Israel are the biggess threat to peace in 2018.

I simply pointed out that there is more nuance to an argument than simply saying great powers sometimes do evil things

No one said that.

The point was, we feel pretty safe in the western world to criticize our leaders and our government. And we do it via the bountiful wealth that our culture has created, the computer, the internet. So if deciding whether or not a country is evil or has been an evil influence, some consideration should be given on the positive side of the evaluation.

Still no relevant argument from you about the threat of UK and US and Israel to peace in 2018

I also pointed out that whether something is evil or not, well, that depends on where you sitting when the stuff happens. I’ll stand by that statement.

Only if you can’t see the real reason why it was done.
    And again teh point is not relevant.

Still no argument from against the statement of the danger form the UK and US to world peace.

I haven’t taken any position on any military, political or foreign policy decision that the US or any other country has taken.

No youhaven’t so still no reasoned argument form against the statement about the threat form UK and US and Israel to world peace.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

don’t believe the US is the biggest threat to world peace. Now, you prove me wrong.

I’ve already told you twice what two things to start looking into to put yourself on the road to seeing the truth.

+1
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

The statement was the UK and US and Israel are the biggess threat to peace in 2018.

Ok, to your point. I don’t believe the UK and US and Israel are the biggest threats to world peace in 2018. And those things you told me “twice” did not change my mind.

So prove me wrong.

+4
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

Ok, to your point. I don’t believe the UK and US and Israel are the biggest threats to world peace in 2018. And those things you told me “twice” did not change my mind.

So prove me wrong.

Who in the world is in who’s countries univited by who’s influence the most often causing the most chaos, death, and destruction? The U.S. and Israel are more than the biggest threats, they are the biggest killers and destroyers of nations with a roughly two million body count since 01, and pushing the Russians and Iranians to their limit right now, and always in other countries based on proven lies, repeatedly.

If Russia and Iran were doing the same in U.S. allied countries it would have been full blown WW3 long ago.

Your stomach must ache from that belly full of Blue Pills.

You bore me, g’night.

+3
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

I’ve met people, who have had their home towns bombed by the USA. These were just ordinary farmers, they had nothing to do with 9/11. The USA has been at war for almost my entire life. Different countries same bulls~~~.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

I’ve met people, who have had their home towns bombed by the USA. These were just ordinary farmers, they had nothing to do with 9/11. The USA has been at war for almost my entire life. Different countries same bulls~~~.

I agree with you Wizard Pupil, the US has been at war in some fashion or another somewhere in the world, ever since WWII. In the US, it has become industry.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

And those things you told me “twice” did not change my mind.

You obviously didn’t look into them.

There is no reason to put twice in inverted commers.

Like txh said you are full of blue pills.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

You obviously didn’t look into them.
    There is no reason to put twice in inverted commers.
    Like txh said you are full of blue pills.

Liker I said, I look at them, you just didn’t change my mind.

I simply don’t agree with you. There really no need to call someone blue pill or any other name, like you did earlier, (cry like a girl) because they don’t agree with an opinion you have.

I have not done so with you. I respect that you and I disagree on the issue, give you your right to your opinion, and I don’t feel a need to name call or throw insults because we differ on this topic.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

If you looked into them fully (which you know you didn’t and I know you didn’t even look into them at all) and still disagree then you lack all logic or are clinically insane or blue pill brainwashed simple as that.

Stop being silly and start looking into things like I’m advising you.

If you did look into what I said to then tell me all about the MUjahideen.

Think dam you man think.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT