Shaming/abuse women have thrown at you

Topic by OneLaneOnlyPls

OneLaneOnlyPls

Home Forums MGTOW Central Shaming/abuse women have thrown at you

This topic contains 28 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Kaido  Kaido 22 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Maddlad
    Maddlad
    Participant

One time, a fat bitch was hitting on me, and got angry when I told her I didn’t find her attractive and to leave me alone.

That’s alright. If I’m too big for you, you probably don’t have the right equipment anyway.

Yeah, with “the right equipment” being really s~~~ty eyesight!

You could have said you just didnt have enough flour to roll her in to find the wet spot… 😉

Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

Over the years ? I usually walked away, not wanting to waste my time, but there where a few exceptions.

In one bar in the 1990’s, drunk, with a super entitled gold digger who thought I was richer than I was for most of the night until….

“You don’t have what it takes to handle me !”
    “A hazmat suit ?

A man who worked with me at a different job years ago got tired of her trying to get him to go out with her.

“What are you, gay ?”
    “What ? I’m really shocked ! That is so homophobic ! I had no idea you where like this….”

He walked straight to HR and she nearly got fired for “promoting a hostile work environment”. Never forgot the lesson. It also shut her up for good.

Another time in the 1990’s. She was in her 30’s. She had said not having kids or getting married was fine, until 6 months later. And she used that stupid phrase then too.

“If you don’t want to grow up settle down so I can have children, then we’re through ! I can’t afford to waste my time on you and if you don’t ‘Man Up’ we’re through !”

“Ok. Bye” (got up and walked away)
    (picking up jaw off the ground as I get up and walk away)

Any time that any woman has ever pulled that “Do (this or that) or we are through” crap there is only one thing you can do.

DTBN = Dump The Bitch Now

I learned that in High School and it is a lesson that never left me. Every other man I know who gives in to threats has regretted it. It may not have been that day or that week or even that month.

But trust me, he always came to regret it. I know I did, but I learned fast !

Frank V.

+2
    Reclus
    Reclus
    Participant

Opening “pick-up line” (instant red flag for me) used on me in a bar some months ago: “So I noticed you there perving all the women…”

This is in my local bar, where I go every Friday night, and “perving women” was the last thing on my mind.

In spite of my every attempt to block conversation and show no interest, she would not go away and soon was offering me “tantric sex”. Me: “I’m just here for a drink after a long week – I’m not interested thanks.” Even if she had been a looker (she wasn’t) I wouldn’t have gone there.

Then she’s trying to quiz me on her pick-up technique: “Why can’t I get men interested in me?”

Me: “I don’t know…” (Actually I did know…)

+2
    Man Solo
    Man Solo
    Participant

My ex GF knew I wasn’t interested in having kids so she’d insist that she loved childish things like fairgrounds, amusement arcades and playing uno cards. She also expressed the desire to take up roller skating. I went to, and did each of these things just once to humour her, and felt really stupid and childish doing all of them (the rollerskating was all her, I just walked alongside her for an hour, acting as a stablizer). This was all a ruse to try and make me feel like a little kid and to try to get me to ‘man up’ and have kids. I ditched her a week after the rollerskating and went surfing.

"Marriage is a good way to meet someone you hate and then buy them a house'

+3
    The road
    the road
    Participant

A couple years ago, I dumped my most recent ex.

Her reply was: And this is why you’re never in a relationship that last longer than 6 months.

My reply: We’ve been together for a year you f~~~ing psycho, I’m done with you.

+2
    OneLaneOnlyPls
    OneLaneOnlyPls
    Participant

Woman: “You would make a great dad” while searching through the trash for the condom.

This is criminal. Did it happen exactly like this? I’ve never encountered that level of evil before.

One time, a fat bitch was hitting on me, and got angry when I told her I didn’t find her attractive and to leave me alone.

That’s alright. If I’m too big for you, you probably don’t have the right equipment anyway.

Yeah, with “the right equipment” being really s~~~ty eyesight!

LMAO. Epic comeback.

+2
    Freedom
    freedom
    Participant

Short men like you are no men

You need to grow up

I symphatize with her, I would also leave you

+2
    Jackinov
    Jackinov
    Participant

“Men are supposed to help women- if you are working out and don’t want to use those muscles to do this, why are you working out? Working out is only for gay men!”

(Scoffing) “You don’t need to be in shape- what do you need to be in shape for?”

I don't wanna roll no dice- 'cause it won't make right

+1
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

When they try to shame you or get hot headed that means you won. Enjoy your victory folks!

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT