Retaliation

Topic by Balaam(NFG)93

Balaam(NFG)93

Home Forums MGTOW Central Retaliation

This topic contains 396 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Shovelheadrider  shovelheadrider 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 397 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Notice how X-11/balaam has not mentioned what if anything he has personally done to improve Haiti? Because he hasn’t done anything. All his outrage is just juvenile virtue signaling to conceal the fact he has DONE NOTHING!

Hold on, you’re looking at it the wrong way. He’s clearly a bottom feeder of the lowest variety. Leaving a place to go to another place means that there is one less bottom feeder in that original place. It makes that new place worse though so there is that.

+5
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

But, there’s a difference between me, and them. I’ve NEVER complained about anyone on this site to KM. Never did, and never will.

Really and what did you JUST say about KM reading a Doc? “KM knows how to read doc.” You f~~~ing two-faced lying pussy—I’m calling tuna because that is EXACTLY how a c~~~ works the system—claim to reject something then turn around and do it.

+5
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Yeah, well f~~~ you asshole!!!

I dont even know whats going on here.

I just want in!!!
    Hahahh

Allways give your All. Never give Up.

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

But, there’s a difference between me, and them. I’ve NEVER complained about anyone on this site to KM. Never did, and never will.

Really and what did you JUST say about KM reading a Doc? You f~~~ing two-faced lying pussy—I’m calling tuna because that is EXACTLY how a c~~~ works the system—claim to reject something then turn around and do it.

I didn’t make a complaint, s~~~face.

If KM is going to read this thread, than he might as well read the other one.

Remember the other one, Pete?

Where the guy degraded black people? And y’all was supporting his racist rant.

You remember now? Good boy!

+3
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

KM knows how to read doc. One of the commenters stated that blacks have low IQ’s.

How can you even say such a thing? That’s racist to the core.

Calling a whole nation pieces of s~~~. How is that fair, huh? What did my people do to y’all?

Haitians have nothing against y’all, yet you talked about them as if they were animals.

Again, KM can read the guy the guy that posted his vile rant against a whole nation who’ve done no wrong to him.

I accept that Balaam. It’s not nice to hear about your country being spoken about in such a manner. I get it.

But think for a minute. What is it you want to achieve.
    With your responses on the thread about what Trump said what were you hoping to do?
    If it’s to change peoples opinions and ideas you have to challenge the argument. Not the person.

And in my experience the most effective way to change a persons mind is to do it in a friendly manner. People let their guards down more when we are friendly to them.

Guards go up when we make personal criticisms.

I understand that if someone criticises us or insults us we feel an urge to do the same back but to ignore the personal attacks and focus on taking down their argument is much more effective.

Not only are you increasingly likely to alter their thoughts – if your evidence that counters their argument is sound but if done correctly people will be grateful for the lesson you taught them.

Of course it don’t always work but don’t sweat it.
    We can’t like everyone. And yes – people say things that are just plain wrong. But you can be above that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+3
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

+3
    Zerenity
    Zerenity
    Participant

I just want in!!!
    Hahahh

This!

page 6 already? my bet is page 9 before litterboxed

The current lineup: 1996 Buick Park Ave Ultra (Black) 108k L67. 1996 Buick Park Ave Ultra (Blue) 212k L67. 1993 GMC Sierra K1500 Reg Can Long Box 5.7L 180k (dead and gone cylinders 2-8 went up and down. Cylinder 1 went down down down....and out the oil pan😀

+2
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

A way to disarm someone who insults you is to be more critical of yourself than they are.

So if someone says your mothers an ugly bitch

Reply with , you should see my sister.

Takes the wind right out of peoples sails.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+3
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Really and what did you JUST say about KM reading a Doc? You f~~~ing two-faced lying pussy—I’m calling tuna because that is EXACTLY how a c~~~ works the system—claim to reject something then turn around and do it.

You’re just as disrespectful and degrading. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Listen to Doc.

The voice of reason.

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍoʇ
    MG-ɹǝʍoʇ
    Participant

+4
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Really and what did you JUST say about KM reading a Doc? “KM knows how to read doc.” You f~~~ing two-faced lying pussy—I’m calling tuna because that is EXACTLY how a c~~~ works the system—claim to reject something then turn around and do it.

Yep. Lying piece of s~~~ this clown.

Hey dumbass, that is what our President said now you are deflecting us into starting that? F~~~ off ya choad. Seriously, I have never met more of a stupid mfer than you. You can’t even stand by what you said yourself. Coward sumbitch and you dare call us the cowards! Eat a pile of dung.

The Force runs strong in this one

+2
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

I just want in!!!
    Hahahh

Old Sage, you always have “in”! In fact we need to have a badge made for you that just says, “In.”

+2
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Listen to Doc.

The voice of reason.

I always believe in giving a man an opportunity to recover Old Sage.

+5
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

Yep, I’m bowing out of this s~~~. I never said anything about Haiti or black people, and Balaam could not fight fair with me or May so he had to cross the line. That’s ok, but a man knows what lines not to cross. I think I’m more p~~~ed of what he said of May, but none the less, I’m done with this.

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

+2
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Listen to Doc.

The voice of reason.

I always believe in giving a man an opportunity to recover Old Sage.

Not this mfer Doc. X11 blew it once, now he only has himself to blow.

The Force runs strong in this one

+3
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Hows that Mgtow Island sound to you now! Hahha

I think we need a bigger Island! Hajaj

+1
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Yep. Lying piece of s~~~ this clown.

Hey dumbass, that is what our President said now you are deflecting us into starting that? F~~~ off ya choad. Seriously, I have never met more of a stupid mfer than you. You can’t even stand by what you said yourself. Coward sumbitch and you dare call us the cowards! Eat a pile of dung.

You’re an emotional f~~~~~. Calm down.

Don’t hide behind Trump’s words, pile of rat s~~~.

You get offended by everything. Where do you shop for your tampons?

Don’t back off from your words, emotional f~~~!

KM can see y’all racist rant from the other tread. SMH. 2018, and racist s~~~ like yourself, still exist.

+5
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

I shouldn’t be posting.

I’m out.

+4
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

I shouldn’t be posting.

I’m out.

Its a wise Man, who knows when its time to walk away.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 397 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT