Retaliation

Topic by Balaam(NFG)93

Balaam(NFG)93

Home Forums MGTOW Central Retaliation

This topic contains 396 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Shovelheadrider  shovelheadrider 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 397 total)
  • Author
    +7
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

I still think this is that asshole X-11. The stench is unmistakable.

Mmmhmmm.

The Force runs strong in this one

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Wait, you though I was a different person? WTF??

+6
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

If anyone wonders where Balaam keeps getting his +1’s from, it’s me. I almost always like the underdog, no matter what.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+6
    DarkRyu
    DarkRyu
    Participant

This is OP:

+11
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

So I’ve never contacted KM about you and I’ve never made fun of starving children. So that aside, you are a little bitch. I have mixed feelings about KM putting you in the same place as the other feminist, because I like seeing you trying to act like a man in here and it amuses me.

But now I think you should just exit out. Nothing bothers me more than a bitch trying to act like a man, and not doing a very good job of it.

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

+5
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Wait, you though I was a different person? WTF??

You speak English right?

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

…..y’all……..y’all, y’all…..y’all y’all y’all y’all………y’all…..y’all, y’all, y’all……y’all, y’all, y’all……y’all y’all………y’all……..y’all, y’all…..y’all y’all y’all y’all………y’all…..y’all, y’all, y’all……y’all, y’all, y’all……y’all y’all………y’all……..y’all, y’all…..y’all y’all y’all y’all………y’all…..y’all, y’all, y’all……y’all, y’all, y’all……y’all y’all…..

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

😘😘😘

Love y’all.

+5
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

If anyone wonders where Balaam keeps getting his +1’s from, it’s me. I almost always like the underdog, no matter what.

Trying to work out what is going on myself . Lol

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+5
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Balaam, I pray to J yo ass can dig this.

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RrZlWw8Di10?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Not gonna watch it, mofo.

Don’t have time for that.

Hey, can I ask you a question?

What should I eat? Cause I’m hungry. I’m playing on my Xbox, I don’t feel like going outside.

Do you I should order Chinese food? If so.

What should I order. What’s your favorite plate?

+7
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

If KM ban me, I can make another account.

Doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots here. One chance per troll per lifetime.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

If KM ban me, I can make another account.

Doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots here. One chance per troll per lifetime.

Hey, the genius!

X-11 is me. My name have a combination of 9 letters, and two numbers.

You get it, mofo?

+12
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Actually the award goes to ElC~~~oPunto who called this one early on.

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RrZlWw8Di10?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

What should I eat? Cause I’m hungry. I’m playing on my Xbox, I don’t feel like going outside.

I don’t care what you eat but have a good idea what your preferred meal is. You got a job?

+2
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

+8
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

Hey Balaam, your daddy may have a lot of money, but he sure doesn’t know how to raise a man. I guess money can’t buy you everything. I’d rather be a hard working man than a whinny little bitch that lives off daddy’s dollar.

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

+6
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Balaam – whilst I recall you have never insulted me in anyway on this sire I have noticed you are cutting and scathing on times with people without any apparent need.

I’m telling you this diplomatically somyou might take this away and reflect on it.

But if you look at how many star points your original post has compared to Travis reply it gives you an indication of the forums feelings on this.

I have to admit – I struggle to understand why members here – and not only you- are so quick to hurl insults at each other.

Just relax.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+3
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

I don’t care what you eat but have a good idea what your preferred meal is. You got a job?

Hey general, do they serve big dick at Chinese restaurants? I think I know what Balaam is gonna be eating tonight.

+1
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Hey general, do they serve big dick at Chinese restaurants? I think I know what Balaam is gonna be eating tonight.

Great minds think alike.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 397 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT