Students Told to Take Photos With a ‘Consent Contract’ Before They Have Sex

Topic by ForeverDone

ForeverDone

Home Forums Dating Students Told to Take Photos With a ‘Consent Contract’ Before They Have Sex

This topic contains 31 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Sjt1975  sjt1975 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

Can’t see how it would work given that the woman can consent and yet still claim rape in the following days or years.

Balam(NFG)x11
    Balam(NFG)x11
    Participant

My contract is my c~~~ up in their anus!

#ICETHEMOUT

+2
    MusclecarGolfer
    MusclecarGolfer
    Participant

Here’s a clip from the 1987 sci-fi post-apocalyptic thriller “Cherry 2000”. This is the scene where the star and his buddies go the local bar for some tail; where all “encounters” are contractually-finalized. Seems like this may not be that far away…

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

So your f~~~ing, with your lawyer and your bail bondsman in the room with you. Vidio tapeing it for evedenve.

This s~~~s getting to be a f~~~ing joke.

#ICETHEMOUT

+3
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

Can’t see how it would work given that the woman can consent and yet still claim rape in the following days or years.

^This.

She can claim she was drunk, or coerced, into signing the stupid document. Or she can claim specific things happened that weren’t consensual. Or she can say that the guy “stealthed” her. Or any number of other things that would render the consent document worthless.

The signed piece of paper has less value than toilet paper, and it won’t save you in court.

"Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife." --Apostle Paul

+1
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Participant

Who can trust a still photo when there’s BODYCAM with video and audio to record her passionate profanity(f~~~ me harder) gasps, moans, and screams (ahhhh, ohhh, ohhhgod, more, more, harder, harder)!

Smile! You’re on candid camera!

So your f~~~ing, with your lawyer and your bail bondsman in the room with you. Vidio tapeing it for evedenve.

Ah, young love.
    Romance is in the air.
    ..And big brother is sitting on the can.
    Watching.

#IceThemOut ~ Let them have cats. Let them have wine. Let them have bubble baths... Alone and wondering where the good men are.

+1
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Understand that there are a few things going on here. Number one is that since the turn of the 20th century the Postmodern movement has said that nothing has inherent value and that we pour in our own meanings into everything. History, tradition, and facts are of no real substance in this context. So we’re able to change that meaning by our own agency, either singularly or corporately. That’s how we got to the transgender movement. That’s also how we got to this insane consent BS. A yes yesterday was simply a yes yesterday. Today’s understanding of that event is new and can either match what the understanding was yesterday or be completely different. Do you see how that works? I hope that you do. Combine what I’ve just described with the fact that women are considered victims and are given a status of first among equals and you have a world were reality limited to the eye of the FEMALE beholder. Once one knows the logic behind these things then it makes some sense.

+2
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

Gentleman, it’s not only ridiculous,

BUT,

It’s yet another trap.

“Now, in case you think taking a photo with a contract before having sex would be going a bit far with the whole make-sure-you-have-proof-of-affirmative-consent thing – you’re wrong.

In fact, it’s not going far enough. After all, affirmative consent policies demand that consent be given repeatedly throughout the entire encounter and that both parties be sober enough to do so.

So, just because someone consented when they signed the contract doesn’t necessarily mean that they were consenting the entire time. And, as Ashe Schow points out in the Examiner, a student could always claim she was too drunk to know what she was doing when she signed it.”

In other words YOU are still going to get DESTROYED for RAPE if she decides.

WALK THE F~~~ AWAY FROM THE WHOLE S~~~ SHOW UNTIL TIME ENDS.

We live in a time that will go down in history as the worst society promoting the worst of women the world has ever seen! - MG-Tower

A relationship with a woman is criminalized by default. A man is guilty until proven innocent without requiring any evidence, and simply based on the woman’s statements. The legal hell that has been set up by the feminazis should be the number one deterrent for men from going into any relationship with a woman.

Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

… or just do yourself a favour and keep your dick in your pants! Give these attention-seeking gold-digging whores no excuse to cry ‘rape’ and/or to cash-in.

It’s only a matter of time until ALL men walk away from women, because sex will just not be worth the risk.

Russian dweller
    Russian dweller
    Participant

“The kit also also includes breath mints and a condom.”

I wonder who the suppliers of it are? Tic-tac and durex? Trojan maybe?
    I won’t be surprised if this so called “contract” would be advertised by those companies in order to make another buck out of it… And of course, if it would be developed further by state, there would be government contracts and kickbacks for them. Otherwise I’m sure those corporativists won’t pay any single second of their corrupted attention towards that subject.

To be honest, I do not think that any of state persons are really dedicated to provide any single protection measure, that somehow may protect men (and, oh holy cow, maybe EVEN benefited them!). That’s against their interests. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think it’s very accurate in Russian realities.

Also I would add that tide of false accusations has reached Russia too and had been spreaded widely across country. And consequences are dreadful… If you’re interested, I would recommend to look up, for example, for Diana Shurygina’s case (Диана Шурыгина in Russian). Her name became a meme and synonym of vile whore! And whole case – a script for Kafka’s masterpiece.

Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Another article that makes me pray for the meteor strike. #IceThemOut

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Once men can no longer verbally trust women, having sex is a recipe for disaster; no written ‘contract’ will stop a woman from legally taking advantage of a man, since it only takes a clever lawyer, an un-fair judicial system, or an un-fair judge; all three exist nowadays, in favour of women, irrespective of (the lack of) evidence and consent.

Men just need to walk away from women en-masse, then women may begin to realise the damage that they have done to the relationship between the sexes.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT