Pretty f~~~ing rude

Topic by Dashing Young Dissident

Dashing Young Dissident

Home Forums MGTOW Central Pretty f~~~ing rude

This topic contains 37 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Joller984  Joller984 4 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    +3

If you guys are gunna talk about me on Zoom when I’m not there, cool, you’ve every right to, do what you feel. But kicking me off twice when I join with no explanation is extremely f~~~ing rude and doesn’t instil trust at all. I noticed Market Watcher was the host, hence being emailed the Zoom link saying it was Market watchers Zoom chat session, and Jan immediately cues everyone to change the subject and start talking about Hogans Heroes? Shakes head.

Now i logged in a second time to see if it was intentional, and it obviously is.

Whats the crack? Considering I haven’t done anything I’m pretty disappointed to be honest. Bitch move.

Don’t think I’ll be coming back.

+13
    Res
    Res
    Participant

How do you know it wasn’t a server or a connection issue without first PMing the host? By first posting here and making a big deal out of the issue, you’re assuming a lot and making a situation potentially a lot worse than it already is.

Mr. Boats: "'Avoid the reeking herd! Shun the polluted flock! Live like that stoic bird, the eagle of the rock!' You know what that means, son?" -American Splendor

+2

Don’t insult my intelligence. And who the f~~~ are you?

+8
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Actually there has been a problem with people getting on and being terminated once they are on. I haven’t been able to get on yet. GregBo called me today to inform me there is some kind of glitch with it/zoom so that could be the case. I’ve never heard anyone denigrate you when you are not there. OR for that matter when you are there. You have a lot of friends and we wouldn’t stand for that kind of thing. So just take a deep breath and relax–I’m sure its nothing. Whenever I manage to finally get on I hope to see you there.

+7
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

And Jan would be the last person alive to do so.

+26
    Res
    Res
    Participant

I’m not insulting your intelligence, I’m just trying to let you know that sometimes things on the internet don’t always work as they should, that you should not immediately take it personally and then post about it publicly on the forum.

Who the f~~~ am I? Someone who thinks you need to chill the f~~~ out! lol

Please direct further offensive comments to my trash can, thanks.

Mr. Boats: "'Avoid the reeking herd! Shun the polluted flock! Live like that stoic bird, the eagle of the rock!' You know what that means, son?" -American Splendor

+5
    Jackinov
    Jackinov
    Participant

Funny enough I’ve had that connection issue a couple of times, and I have great internet so I it’s definitely a glitch or something.

But you know I'm what to do with it

+3
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

Me too I have been having connection issues.

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

+9
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I’m not insulting your intelligence, I’m just trying to let you know that sometimes things on the internet don’t always work as they should, that you should not immediately take it personally and then post about it publicly on the forum.

Damnnn,,, you got OWNED!

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Yeah a ‘glitch’.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+5
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

DYD.
    like the guys don’t talk s~~~ about ME…?
    you know they do.
    i don’t care at all.
    it’s really a compliment.
    means you made an impression on them.
    i always enjoyed your company bro.
    please reconsider.

+6
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

when they talk behind your back…
    that is when you know you are ahead of them.

Single Bell Single Bell, Single Bell all day - oh what fun it is to see the women nag all day - HEY!

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Noticed last time i got on zoom i did notice that i could here you guys before you realised i was on there . Might be a time lag i thought . So there might be something like that where we are logged in before it appears to you .

Was going to say something about that because i herd you guys talking for a bit before you guys realised i was on there .

Thats why i was f~~~ing around trying to work out what was going on when i came on the other day with the buttons because i could hear what you guys were saying but it was like i couldnt make the s~~~ work .

So yes i did hear before you guys noticed .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

Well handled.

For those about to MGTOW........I salute you.

+3
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

People are going to talk s~~~ about you behind your back. Women do it all the f~~~ing time!

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+3
    LoneStar
    LoneStar
    Participant

Well handled.

Yes, I agree.

DYD just needs a girlfriend, and everything will be just fine.

I thought we were all going fishing?

Because DYD started this thread he has to bring extra beer now, and we use his cooler for the fish.

Also, I have never heard anything derogatory or demeaning towards any members when they are not present. Actually, there is more curiosity of why they might not be present which shows concern and likeability towards that member.

The digs on each other are only good when they are present.

+4
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Go and change your tampons, your panties are leaking.

Jesus H chrst that stinks dirty bithces.

+3
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

DYD.
    you know they do.
    i don’t care at all.
    please reconsider.

You’re a squared away dude. I honestly thing that a blog written by you would be fascinating. “Gloves Off W/ Hitman.” Think about it.

+5
    El Cunto Punto
    El Cunto Punto
    Participant

DYD.
    you know they do.
    i don’t care at all.
    please reconsider.

Nobody talks s~~~ about Hitman. We love Hitman. All impressions are done with love and humor.

Cero Miedo - Zero Fear! Women have no integrity. Not women in Hollywood, not women in politics, not women in media, not women period.

+4
    Oldschool
    Oldschool
    Participant

Nobody talks s~~~ about Hitman. We love Hitman. All impressions are done with love and humor

Totally agree, Hitman is great and so are the impressions. All in good fun.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM