Postsecret.com

Topic by Jan Sobieski

Jan Sobieski

Home Forums MGTOW Central Postsecret.com

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by The Moth Attracted to the Flame  The Moth Attracted to the Flame 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

People send in postcards with secrets, then they are posted here. Postsecret.com.

We are a f~~~ed up species.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+6
    Chir
    chir
    Participant

Seriously…

One Card:
    Sometimes I wonder why my Dad molested my sister but not me. why, wasn’t I good enough?

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning; it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

+4
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

scarymommy.com

How to manipulate men

11 Rules for Dominating Your Boyfriend
    I can dig up s~~~ like this all f~~~ing day! Call me Rover!

+1
    Tiga K
    Tiga K
    Participant

Indeed. Of course, I am including myself. Some of the fetishes I have… hehe…

+3
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Yes. And our species is f~~~ed.
    It’s just as well. How long can an apple rot before disintegrating into the ground? How many copies of an original can you make before it becomes unreadable?
    The signs of the times are clear; we’ve gone beyond the fork in the road and the pagans cheered and voted to take the wrong turn, lead by their base instincts, deceived by demonic powers who now hold the reins of this planet’s near future and seduced by corruption and the love of self. They are the frogs who, dropped in cold water, couldn’t feel it heating up then boil under their ass and won’t jump out of the cooking pot. And like the dying atheist who calls after a God he never believed in, this generation will curse Yahweh for the Free Will they abused to the point of destroying themselves while they ignored His every admonishment to bring them back to reason.

Don't Let Them Blame, Shame or Tame you!!

+1

Sometimes I daydream about how great my life would be if my husband was dead.

When you left, I replaced you with a cat.

I hate that I came straight to a university. 53K in dept to realize I don’t want to do this anymore.

I plan on spending all of my tax refund on frivolous things.

And many more. We’re f~~~ing doomed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT