Possible Tuna Joined

Topic by Romulus

Romulus

Home Forums MGTOW Central Possible Tuna Joined

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by MgtowWave  MgtowWave 3 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

I don’t know how to link to her profile. This is the name, joined July 8th. Offer meditation services.

I cant seem to figure out how to post the link as when I follow the format it is still returning just showing my profile.

Ivy Roberts

mgtow.com/profile/30639/

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Not even TRYING to Hide, or just Not All that Smart ??

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Well, she’s a real winner……

Lighthouse Mediation is a professional and dedicated mediation center, committed to promoting peace in our communities. The founder of the agency is a certified mediator, often complimented for her communication skills and she makes her clients and attorneys feel at ease solving family, divorce, and business disputes.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Third time now that thing joins?

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+5
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Yer i caught it joining before .

Hey Ivy

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

STFU is one of my 10 favorite songs the past few years.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

F~~~ing whore didn’t give me answer on my invite for a date either.

" I feel threatened "

+2
    Joller984
    Joller984
    Participant

Ivy Roberts

That’s my mum!!!!!!!!

O shiiiiiiiiiit!!!

"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'you are mad; you are not like us"

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Well, she’s a real winner……

Lighthouse Mediation is a professional and dedicated mediation center, committed to promoting peace in our communities. The founder of the agency is a certified mediator, often complimented for her communication skills and she makes her clients and attorneys feel at ease solving family, divorce, and business disputes.

She’ll be touting for business.

+1
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Participant

There’s another new join recently that’s definitely tuna.

She doesn’t deserve the attention or drama, because she’s completely unimportant around here and she can take her sense of entitlement somewhere else. So, I quietly reported it via the contact form yesterday

Just a heads up in case anyone else spots it, feel free to PM me if you’re not sure if it’s the same one I reported

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

I saw this one 3 days ago and notified KM by PM.

But now, since it’s official:

That is her Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/ivy34wilson

This is where the tuna swims:

Google Maps

And this is her website:

https://www.lighthousemediation.com/about

Flip, flip, flap, flap, flip, flip…

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +1
    Macho
    Macho
    Participant

Here’s one of those publicity stunt new member Claribel Dorin profile/30759/ I wonder if some of those aren’t created by bots?

I Have No Problem With Women As Long As They Stay Out Of My Way

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Here’s another one:

mgtow.com/profile/30755/

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+4
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Her big butt needs a nice… (censored)…

C~~~ PUNT!

Her business address, anyone living in Seattle can ask her for a date…

LOL.

https://www.lighthousemediation.com/contact

BTW:

MGTOW MI 5: We have a match:

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Here’s another one:

mgtow.com/profile/30755/

LOL.

Hunting for fish never gets boring.

https://twitter.com/KarynaCrystal

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Here’s one of those publicity stunt new member Claribel Dorin profile/30759/ I wonder if some of those aren’t created by bots?

Business promotion.

KM haul in the net!

http://orderbutalbital.com/

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

There is also a

“Gabriele Oliaro”

mgtow.com/profile/30794/

Tuna?

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Here’s another one:

mgtow.com/profile/30755/

LOL.

Hunting for fish never gets boring.

https://twitter.com/KarynaCrystal

The MGTOW Interpol System has found a match for her as well:

+4
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Our sweet Ivy Roberts will need a C~~~ PUNT mediation from our Keymaster.

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT