One German believes taxation is theft

Topic by Changed

Changed

Home Forums MGTOW Central One German believes taxation is theft

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Sandals  Sandals 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Changed
    Changed
    Participant

i heard taxes are high in Germany but dont know how obedient people are. I found one German who is different

Matriarchy taxes us. Patriarchy taxes us. No Fucks Given! If they give us pains, lets give them pains. Daily.

+6
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

I think he is Dutch. We saw this last week
    and yes, someone taking money from you with the threat of arrest at the point of a gun is theft

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

One German believes taxation is theft

One German is right.

+2
    Force of Nature 225
    Force of Nature 225
    Participant

Well taxation is theft.

+3
    Joe Bauers
    Joe Bauers
    Participant

What makes it worse is when you don’t even get to vote on where it goes… In the U.S. the people keep voting against war as best they can by voting for the “peace candidate” over and over again… nothing doing. Our money keeps going towards wars that do nothing for us.

All taxation is theft, and when it is used for war that I didn’t get to vote on, it makes me fell like an accessory to mass murder, an involuntary accessory that is. So not only was my money stolen, it was used to kill, p~~~ing me off twice as much.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Is this girl on Kscans?

And this is exactly why women should be treated as sexual livestock and nothing more. When you give a women power she (and they) will extort you for resources and legitimize it by “law” which is a bulls~~~ smoke and mirrors concept.

It’s either patriarchy or matriarchy. Can’t be both. There is no equality. Never has been, never will be.

To judge an man's intentions, do not listen to what he says, do not even look at what actions he takes, look only at the results he is getting.

+2
    Heavicidal
    Heavicidal
    Participant

All taxation is theft, and when it is used for war that I didn’t get to vote on, it makes me fell like an accessory to mass murder, an involuntary accessory that is. So not only was my money stolen, it was used to kill, p~~~ing me off twice as much.

I stopped voting so I disconnect myself from the mass murder. That is my “vote” of no confidence in THIS system. I will not consent to finance mass murder and predator drone strikes. The IRS has to forcibly extract the resources from me. Therefore I am not responsible for what the money gets used on because I am a slave.

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

I stopped voting so I disconnect myself from the mass murder. That is my “vote” of no confidence in THIS system. I will not consent to finance mass murder and predator drone strikes. The IRS has to forcibly extract the resources from me. Therefore I am not responsible for what the money gets used on because I am a slave.

That’s a good way of thinking of it. I’m gonna think that from now on too.

To judge an man's intentions, do not listen to what he says, do not even look at what actions he takes, look only at the results he is getting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT