My woman free life

Topic by Kaido

Kaido

Home Forums MGTOW Central My woman free life

This topic contains 37 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by El Cunto Punto  El Cunto Punto 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    +18
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

Today I had too do some grocery shopping and get some vitamins and supplements for my workout. I did not look at one woman today or pay attention to any. I felt no need too and had no desire to. I guess I am confident enough to say I am full monk now.

I like this feeling. Knowing I don’t need a woman to make me happy. I got myself to strive for and MGTOW. I can cook and clean myself and don’t need a woman what so ever. I am confident things will only get better for me and us.

Cheers brother. Freedom feels great!

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

+6
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

its 12 25 am, and I am going grocery shopping. I have 8 Walmarts within a 30 minute drive. I pick one at random and go.

So you need some cat pelts? No problem, I got a guy.

+16
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Cheers brother. Freedom feels great!

It sure as hell does!

I was out and about over the recent holiday weekend driving an elderly relative around, braving the mindless crowds, and rewarding myself with some people watching. It was all I could do not to laugh aloud at the herd of blue-pilled simps. These people watch movies and TV shows about a zombie apocalypse without ever realizing that they’re already living in one and are the zombies.

While I enjoyed a few pints in a mall sports bar, they were being dragged like pack mules from store to store.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+8
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

This is why I say some guys are not cut out to be mgtow.

Most simps/betas/manginas like their life the way it is, if/when it blows up they will believe its their fault, get crushed, most will think it was just that woman, and look for another one.

Some, of course, will be shaken awake, and they wont go back and will realize once was one time too many, and never again.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+7
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

its 12 25 am, and I am going grocery shopping. I have 8 Walmarts within a 30 minute drive. I pick one at random and go.

When doing this, do you wear a wife beater, gold chain, and tight Adidas athletic pants? Not that I do, I’m just seeing if you do.

+3
    ScarberianMGTOW
    ScarberianMGTOW
    Participant

F~~~ yeah, man. Feels good to be woman-free. Just now I came home from getting a bit of MY money out of the account, grabbed some wedges and came on here after I just finished eating them. Betcha if I was with a woman not only would I probably have to wait for her to get ready because she wanted to come, I wuld likely have to give her some if not all of said money and share my wedges. F~~~ that.

"I can see, you ain't foolin' me, I ain't blind, the Lies in your Eyes don't disguise" - Sweet

+5
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

F~~~in A Kaido! Love the feeling! Just got paid yesterday: Feels f~~~ing GOOD not to have to hand it over to some slag who did s~~~ all day and isn’t devoted to my happiness! I can do what I want, when I want and go where I want and answer to NOBODY! MGTOW FTW!!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+6
    Revista
    revista
    Participant

The best bit is the peace and quiet.and you sleep alot better too.

+4
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Once you “made it in monk mode” until the age of over 30, you can no longer imagine any other way of life.

Then, having a c~~~ to look after and “one more child to clean up after” will be such a disturbance and interference in your life that you will embrace the moment your “first girlfriend” is gone for good.

This is the way I experienced it.

The reasons for having stayed monk until age 30 were the same to remain monk until today: C~~~s – and what they are.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +7
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

LIFE is just so much damn SIMPLER without a Parasitical WOMEN second guessing your every move.

A Beautiful Life IS a Simple Life.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

These people watch movies and TV shows about a zombie apocalypse without ever realizing that they’re already living in one and are the zombies.

An excellent observation OldBill!

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The best bit is the peace and quiet.and you sleep alot better too.

Ah, yes….. Every noise my x would make would just sicken me. There was no peace living with her. Now that I’m living alone, I sometimes just sit and enjoy the silence. It’s beautiful.

The x was useless. I cook better than her. I clean better than her. Now I have more money and I can live in peace, quiet, joy and freedom. Life is beautiful.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to keep them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    No Country
    No Country
    Participant

These people watch movies and TV shows about a zombie apocalypse without ever realizing that they’re already living in one and are the zombies.

An excellent observation OldBill!

I almost jumped the gun before completely reading the entire thread and quoted this from Old Bill. Nailed it!

+6
    No Country
    No Country
    Participant

It is a great feeling being alone. But Jesus Christ I hate grocery shopping. The only time I enjoy it is early in the morning. Get in and out before all the idiots are still asleep.

+4
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

The x was useless. I cook better than her. I clean better than her. Now I have more money and I can live in peace, quiet, joy and freedom.

Same here and she spent all of her money and half of mine on crap.

I’m richer, saner, and happier with them gone.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+5
    CjEj71
    CjEj71
    Participant

I also believe MGTOW is going to get HUGE because of all of this sexual harassment and or sexual assault! Women and especially FemiNazis smell blood and their not going to stop, thinking they have so much power now, that they are just going to end up depressed and alone since most men (I hope) are going to flee their vindictive and dangerous ways.
    They will only have themselves to blame. I for one will never look at any woman the same way ever again!

+8
    Trapper
    Trapper
    Participant

Woman free is the ultimate life!

The poor blue pill, institutionalized drones can have them!

While they’re doing the woman’s bidding I’m doing mine. While they’re going into debt I’m building retirement. While they’re at endless holiday parties and get togethers I’m reading a book by the fire.

Any man with a woman is running a hundred miles an hour to somewhere he doesn’t want to go.

Figures never lie, but liars always figure

+3
    Bloody Heartland
    Bloody Heartland
    Participant

I only hope I can be more or less women free someday. Have family that is hard to get away from but at least I can avoid relations~~~s.

"I have the fury of my own momentum." "With this ring I thee wed. Fire walk with me."

+6
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Spot on.

And blue pill people tell jokes I can’t laugh about because I see that THEY are the jokes.

And that their own life is a joke.

+4
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Any man with a woman is running a hundred miles an hour to somewhere he doesn’t want to go.

Great!

Quote of the day!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT