Muslim terrorism–problem solved–finally

Topic by PistolPete

PistolPete

Home Forums Political Corner Muslim terrorism–problem solved–finally

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Morlock  Morlock 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +5
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

The other night I was on zoom and made a suggestion about how to deal with the potential extinction of Polar Bears–i.e. just move them to Antarctica, then they have a whole continent all to themselves—except for their food supply–penguins. Now brother Oldschool thought this idea was sheer genius. Such high praise would have turned the head of a lessor man—and being a lessor man it turned mine too, and swelled it with unrestrained egoism.

In that spirit I turn my massive intellect to the problem of muslims and their penchant for murdering/raping/torturing etc etc. innocent victims. The answer brothers is very simple. NO its not blowing up Mecca with nukes—yes I know a great idea and very entertaining but we’re adults here so lets agree that its a little impractical.

Instead I suggest the imposition of a Peace Bond. And this is how it works. Most if not all Mosques springing up like weeds in the west/Europe are financed by countries in the middle east, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar et al. Before any country allows them to purchase land, buildings in which to build their Mosque these countries must pony up and additional sum as a surety against the behavior of their clerics and parishioners. Say a million dollars or so. This money is placed in a fund. And whenever one of the members of the religion of peace loses their s~~~ and goes on a killing spree/bombing spree whatever damages are awarded to the injured OUT of this fund. This plan has a number of happy consequences:

First, the countries that spawned the terror pay the costs.
    Second, since these guys love money they have a monetary incentive to be self policing of their own folks; we won’t have to do it—they will to avoid paying out damages.

I know what your thinking…can this work…yes indeed and it has worked in the past. Many years ago I belonged to a certain group that caused a lot of irritation to the folks running Chicago. When they finally had enough of us the city imposed a 100K peace bond. We were not able to march/rally anything without posting that money. Of course we didn’t have that kind of money and the organization withered on the vine and was never heard from after about 1981. So yes this works.

Arguments to the contrary please?

+2
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Arguments to the contrary please?

THX/Joe do your thing………

Getting popcorn.

I suggest the imposition of a Peace Bond.

That is a fantastic idea.

+4
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

Stopping U.S./Israeli funding, backing, and creation of terror groups would be the first step as anything short of that would be disingenuous. For some reason our creations/associates always seem to come back and bite us in the ass, repeatedly. Al-Qaeda and 9/11 is just one example.

Also, U.S./Israel stopping some of the terrorizing themselves would go a long way, 2 million or so have been killed over there since 01, often in undeclared wars in countries that attacked nobody. Plenty of collateral damage of non combatants, hospitals, children…

Your whole premise wreaks of simplification for the sake of maintaining a clean conscious. The problem is not one sided.

(lol Market)

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+4
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Interesting that my old pal THX didn’t say my idea WOULDN’T work HA HA!

+1
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Ha! Pete!!!

Give him a minute….

So I must ask. If you guys did march in Chicago what would the penalty be for not paying the bond? Jail all participants or bigger fines?

+5
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

Well, I do know what doesn’t work, and that is what we have been doing.

Pulling completely out of the Mid East and not playing favorites is the best idea in my eyes. Instead we have been drawn into never ending bulls~~~ that has f~~~ all to do with us, often making enemies out of those we otherwise could have been neutral or friendly with.

U.S. Sovereignty is my solution.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+1
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

we have been drawn into never ending bulls~~~ that has f~~~ all to do with us,

I agree. There has been no peace there for hundreds if not thousands of years. We are not going to change that.

+2
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

So I must ask. If you guys did march in Chicago what would the penalty be for not paying the bond? Jail all participants or bigger fines?

No we simply would have been arrested for parading without a permit–as the permit was contingent upon paying the bond.

+1
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

No we simply would have been arrested for parading without a permit–as the permit was contingent upon paying the bond.

Got it. A minor pain in the ass.

+2
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

In that spirit I turn my massive intellect to the problem of muslims and their penchant for murdering/raping/torturing etc etc. innocent victims.

We’re no saint ourselves Pete. We’ve equally caused as much damage as them.

their Mosque these countries must pony up and additional sum as a surety against the behavior of their clerics and parishioners.

I would rather they rewrite what they preach and advocate for moderacy according to each countries temperament. If there’s any hint of radicalism then it should be shut down asap.

This money is placed in a fund. And whenever one of the members of the religion of peace loses their s~~~ and goes on a killing spree/bombing spree whatever damages are awarded to the injured OUT of this fund. This plan has a number of happy consequences:

The problem is that every time a terror attack happens the Islamic community are quick to denounce it as unislamic.

First, the countries that spawned the terror pay the costs.

Does that include us as well?

Second, since these guys love money they have a monetary incentive to be self policing of their own folks

Once again, the problem is the Islamic community is so vast with different sects, ethnicities, and nationalities accommodating that faith we would have to draw the lines on what would be considered Islamic in the first place.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. -- Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+1
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

The problem is the Islamic community is so vast with different sects, ethnicities, and nationalities accommodating that faith we would have to draw the lines on what would be considered Islamic in the first place

Shouldn’t be too difficult. First allah akbar we hear and you are done.

/Yes, I intentionally did not capitalize allah./

+4
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Joey I certainly respect your opinion but:

A): We’ve caused as much damage as them? The issue is not the amount of damage; but that argument is akin to the 5 year old pointing at the other kid and saying; well Johnny did it to—as an excuse for bad behavior. By definition terrorism is violence by NON-state actors directed at civilians for the PURPOSE of inciting terror–hence terrorism. The US is a state actor, and violence is employed as an instrument of state power. Thus in theory anyway it represents the will of the people as exercised through their elected officials. That is fundamentally different from some guy who straps on a bomb to go blow up a bunch of people he doesn’t even know just so he can have his 76 virgins/or raisins depending upon the translation.

B): On the contrary, not only is the Islamic community silent when there is an attack they often rejoice and celebrate the attack. Which to my mind means they are enablers, and sympathizers. Let us recall some of the polling data: “In surveys of the Muslim populations of nine majority-Muslim countries, plus Lebanon, Gaza, and the West Bank thirteen percent have a favorable view of al-Qaeda. That is huge.
    According to a poll conducted by a Georgetown Islamic Studies professor and a Gallup pollster, more than one in three Muslims worldwide believe that the 9/11 attacks were “somewhat,” “largely,” or “completely” justified (23.1 percent say “somewhat”; 13.5 percent say “largely” or “completely”). AGAIN that is HUGE!

C: “The problem is the Islamic community is so vast with different sects, ethnicities, and nationalities accommodating that faith we would have to draw the lines on what would be considered Islamic in the first place.” On the contrary again—they have NO problem characterizing themselves as muslims, and apparently according to the data above they are largely IN agreement.

+3
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world; one out of three is 60 million. Thats how many thought the terror attack on 9/11 was justified. 60, million.

+2
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

A): We’ve caused as much damage as them? The issue is not the amount of damage; but that argument is akin to the 5 year old pointing at the other kid and saying; well Johnny did it to—as an excuse for bad behavior. By definition terrorism is violence by NON-state actors directed at civilians for the PURPOSE of inciting terror–hence terrorism. The US is a state actor, and violence is employed as an instrument of state power. Thus in theory anyway it represents the will of the people as exercised through their elected officials. That is fundamentally different from some guy who straps on a bomb to go blow up a bunch of people he doesn’t even know just so he can have his 76 virgins/or raisins depending upon the translation.

Firstly, your “In Theory” part needs to be examined here. The last two Presidents, three election terms, were largely voted into office based on a pulling back from the mess, nothing doing on that front, therefore unless you allow the masses to directly vote on war, which if it were done we would be in zero of this mess, you have a Rogue State operating contrary to the People’s Will. Now you don’t complain about this because you are fine with it, but what if it were Palestinian or Muslim influence in the U.S. instead of Jewish influence that was getting their way, and against the will of the American people I might ad, guaranteed you would be singing a different tune.

I don’t make a distinction between State sponsored killing, and non State sponsored killing, what you try to put forth is a group of people, operating against the will of the people who elect them because they said one thing but always end up doing the other, and you are trying to rightly justify their monopoly on violence, all of which is based on the lies of Politicians. It actually comes across as an arrogant God complex of sorts. In fact I see State Sponsored violence to be more evil than that of small group violence, especially when the people of the State don’t want it. Their resources are taken and used for s~~~ that if they got to vote on it it would not be happening. Sheep to be fleeced to serve the interest of others.

So, it is violence made possible via robbery really, no two ways about it.

Vote on these wars and none of them would be happening. What you are cool with is theft because it suits YOUR SELFISH IMAGE OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE. You may never get it, but this is what makes you exactly like a Leftist in the eyes of true American Patriots as these wars do nothing for us but create more enemies, the very problem you attempt to solve in your first post without taking any responsibility in the matter.

The U.S. supported Al-Qaeda, so why no cries about it from you though you speak about Muslim support of it? There is always a blind spot for you isn’t there? You can’t fund your enemies then bitch about them for eternity, or maybe you can.

A circle of s~~~ that you refuse to see that you are part of, a God complex of sorts.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

No nukes?

Mennnn what a party pooper you are.

If there is no kaboom it ain’t funny.

And I don’t Care if there is a terror attack ever two hours, actually sounds like fun, go muzzies, rape on, allá snackbar on, and all that stuff you guys do.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+2
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

I just used this Gif in another thread, but upon closer inspection it sums up U.S. Foreign Policy fairly well.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

This all assumes that ‘muslim terrorism’ is what it appears to be. ‘Shoe bomber’? ‘Underwear bomber’? ‘Bomb up the arse bomber’?

Please.

A ‘worldwide terrorist network’ with unlimited funds and weaponry really ought to be able to do better than that.

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

That is a good idea Pete…One drawback i can see however is that the Middle east has a very large amount of money supply…So to simplify the equation, they could literally put a monetary amount on the life of an infidel killed…It would be a win scenario for them and takes the hassle out of the equation simplifying their domination. In reciprocity, they can build mosques in the west but churches are disallowed in their countries…Raw deal…

What works for the west does not necessarily work for other cultures. As a Muslim friend of mine once said, Muslims should be tried on their own laws however barbaric it is and others on their own laws.

I dont know if I am making sense but allow me to recommend two books that might shift paradigms on how other cultures think. Novels by James Clavell…”Taipan” to understand a bit about Chinese and “Whirlwind” to understand a bit about muslims from another perspective…

It is because different cultures have different morals and their idea of good may be different to another…Hence, laws reflect this values in morals…In example, Japanese harakiri is honorable for them but is frowned upon in western culture. For the Japanese, the west would be the barbarians for having the “dishonorable” culture of allowing someone to live in shame…

Sorry if my thoughts are scattered Pete, I am writing while attending something else…I hope I was able to contribute something to this mind exercise…Thanks…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+3
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

One drawback i can see however is that the Middle east has a very large amount of money supply…So to simplify the equation, they could literally put a monetary amount on the life of an infidel killed…It would be a win scenario for them and takes the hassle out of the equation simplifying their domination. In reciprocity, they can build mosques in the west but churches are disallowed in their countries…Raw deal…

True; glad you found this; I was thinking that but wondering who if anyone else would hit that point! Glad it was you man! And yes you make plenty more sense than 99% of the rest of humanity!

+2
    Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

I think Muslims might be less angry with the West if they could just sit down and enjoy a good bacon cheeseburger and a couple tall, cold beers.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT