LOL Even an Undead Bird has gone MGTOW

Topic by phoenixgod1995

Phoenixgod1995

Home Forums MGTOW Central LOL Even an Undead Bird has gone MGTOW

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Phoenixgod1995  phoenixgod1995 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

In case you guys do not know, Poe is an undead bird that serves as the Assistant to Magog of Morskar. A Wizard and Necromancer Youtuber. And what’s interesting is that this zombie bird is F~~~ing MGTOW. He even uses the whole “Make me a sandwich thing” when talking about the woman.

He currently has 25 different talks.

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+3
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

That’s funny. Small slips of red pill in there with calling him a cuck and letting the other guy off the hook.

The advice wasn’t nearly emphatic enough.

Not only should he tell every one immediately that he is not the father he should make it clear that he has no intentions of standing in as the child’s father. If you do that you could be held liable for child support.

If he adopts the kid he pays child support.

If he does that right thing and tells the truth, Mr. Chad will have to explain to his main squeeze why he has to send 1,000.00 a month after tax money to some woman he f~~~ed on the side. He will have to do this for the next 18 years.

18 years x 12 months x 1,000 dollars per month = $216,00.00. He would lose this amount.

Our little f~~gy douche bag question asker could keep that money even if he that loser skank stays with his ass.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

When you hear birds saying kick women to the curb, you know MGTOW is growing

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+3
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

be sure to check out the other midnight dreary episodes. This bird is really funny!

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Monkeys, undead birds, yup MGTOW is growing into a circus.

But who am I to speak, I’m not even human anymore.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+2
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

He even tells her to suck his b~~~~ and he’s a f~~~ing skeleton! He calls her a crazy stupid bitch

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

It’s good to see that after 50 years of gynocentrism and chauvinist extinction women have risen to their rightful position at the BOTTOM!

Making my own sandwiches is much cheaper and easier, and they’re better!

The whole feminist gynocentric woman’s liberation movement has exploded in their faces and they just can’t accept it!

Denial is a BITCH!

BODYCAM When a man finds himself in this sea of utter madness

+2
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

This bird is awesome

+2
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

That undead raven is one of the strangest MGTOW though, but this is a great daily dose of red pill.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I love this bird. This is one bird I would like to take home.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

I love this bird. This is one bird I would like to take home.

Just so you know this is someone who’s soul is trapped in the body of an undead raven.

+1
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Now even skeletal undead bone birds are saying don’t do it. “Quote the Raven: Go MGTOW.”

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+1
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

Now even skeletal undead bone birds are saying don’t do it. “Quote the Raven: Go MGTOW.”

LMAO, I am loving this bird’s episodes. He does a good job of reading the letters.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT