Letting go

Topic by Billy&The Cloneasaurus

Billy&The Cloneasaurus

Home Forums MGTOW Central Letting go

This topic contains 45 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Foghornleghorn  foghornleghorn 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    +20
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

I’m an idealist. I have a hard time facing reality on its own terms.

I’m really struggling with my past relationship right now. I miss her a lot. I know that makes me sound like a simp, f~~~ sakes, but it’s a reality for me.

Can one of you guys give me a kick in the ass please?

I need it.

+18
    Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

I still struggle sometimes too. Remind yourself of this truth; it’s not really her you miss but the fantasy you projected onto her. That person on your mind never actually existed. It’s hard and I still have to remind myself as well. We miss and/or long for something, a type of woman that really just doesn’t exist. It’s gotten easier for me over the last 4 years and I think it will continue to get easier. It was just a dream. Some parts pleasant, some parts not so much. But you took the red pill and the dream is over now. You’re awake.

+14
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

I always think back to her online journal I found where she describes how much she loved having sex with a guy who she left me for. Still makes me sick to my stomach now when I think about it.

He banged her at least once before he cut off contact, blocked her phone, and started spreading rumors about her at work. Loose Goose was the nickname her gave her.

Then she came back to me. I told her to give up her asshole if she wanted to get back together.

Guess who had anal?

+8
    Conundrum
    Conundrum
    Participant

Then she came back to me. I told her to give up her asshole if she wanted to get back together.

Guess who had anal?

I’d never take anyone back who betrayed me. It just sounds so alien. Was the backdoor boom boom worth it at least?

"Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away"

+9
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

It was about 11 years ago when I was stupid and weak. I strung her along for months before caving and officially getting back together. One of the worst mistakes I ever made.

The anal was definitely fun at the time, but not worth it in the long run. At least she hated it as much as I loved it.

+12
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Just take 10-15 minutes, take matters into your own hands with your favorite visuals, and then go back to life.

Requiring a release/relief is what most guys need. Not a full fledged drama s~~~ testing live-in woman.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+8
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Fantasy is always better than reality. Reality is where you get let down. They do not disappoint to let you down.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+6
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I still struggle sometimes too. Remind yourself of this truth; it’s not really her you miss but the fantasy you projected onto her. That person on your mind never actually existed. It’s hard and I still have to remind myself as well. We miss and/or long for something, a type of woman that really just doesn’t exist. It’s gotten easier for me over the last 4 years and I think it will continue to get easier. It was just a dream. Some parts pleasant, some parts not so much. But you took the red pill and the dream is over now. You’re awake.

This rigth here. That’s it, nothing to add.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+7
    Conscienzz
    Conscienzz
    Participant

You’re not alone pal, I miss her too sometimes, only because my mind wants to remember just the good times I had and not the bad ones. But yeah is the idea of the person you created what you miss, not her.

I’m going to give you the same advice I received some time ago, from Tungus Khan himself:

This is the biggest kick in the ass you can ever ask for: Get back together with her and stay with her. Try to stay with her for a year, if a year isn’t enough, go for two, as long as it takes to make you see what and who she really is, until you’re completely sick of her, resent her, despise her, until she feels the same way toward you.

Hell, I’ve actually said the same thing in your previous thread. I said that had you stayed with her longer, you would have understood all the questions and misconceptions you were having.

Familiarity breeds contempt. Only reason you have these romanticized feelings toward her, is because you don’t know who she is. You are fantasizing about an image of her, one that you have constructed in your mind.

“Her” doesn’t exist, it’s merely something you’re making up in your mind, and you’re attaching this image to this person you see in reality. But understand, the two are not the same, not even close. Had you stayed with her long enough, again, I wouldn’t have to say any of this.

I do hope you can understand this without resorting to actually getting back with her.

Do something else, go out alone or with friends, whatever floats your boat to distract your mind and forget her.

+4
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

Every time I pine for some previous chick, I go slam my nads in the kitchen cabinet doorsdccc

+7
    Gambit
    Gambit
    Participant

I still struggle sometimes too. Remind yourself of this truth; it’s not really her you miss but the fantasy you projected onto her. That person on your mind never actually existed. It’s hard and I still have to remind myself as well. We miss and/or long for something, a type of woman that really just doesn’t exist.

Jack hits the nail on the head. Nothing further to add.

+11
    Mr.Blue
    Mr.Blue
    Participant

My ex just contacted my cousin trying to get information about what I’m up to now and how she misses me and still loves me. First of all I would like to say, I think it’s BS.
    I was in your shoes months ago after she left me brother. Life only gets better for us, trust me. Even this small incident of her trying to sneak back into my life brought back the good memories we once had but I know better than to run back to her.

+2
    Gambit
    Gambit
    Participant

she misses me and still loves me.

mj

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

I’m an idealist. I have a hard time facing reality on its own terms.

I’m really struggling with my past relationship right now. I miss her a lot. I know that makes me sound like a simp, f~~~ sakes, but it’s a reality for me.

I need it.

What did she do to you that you two broke up?

To judge an man's intentions, do not listen to what he says, do not even look at what actions he takes, look only at the results he is getting.

+8
    Freedom
    freedom
    Participant

whatever good you remember about her, just know that it was not real, otherwise, it wouldn’t have ended like this, I used to miss my past relationships as well, even though I know each and every one of them is a fraud, so it’s a natural feeling.

+3
    Freedom
    freedom
    Participant

I always think back to her online journal I found where she describes how much she loved having sex with a guy who she left me for. Still makes me sick to my stomach now when I think about it.

He banged her at least once before he cut off contact, blocked her phone, and started spreading rumors about her at work. Loose Goose was the nickname her gave her.

Guess who had anal?

one ex, left a letter on my dead friend’s grave describing what an understanding her new guy is(unlike me) , so I think mine passed yours when it comes to evil.

+3
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

I need it.

This is where need old Bill.

You all sound f~~~ing pathetic.

I aint sayin I havent been there, cause I have.

Masculinity Good.Feminisim Bad.

+8
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

Don’t be too hard on yourself. There’s one chick I only stopped missing when her callous indifference became so apparent that I knew I could drop dead in front of her and she wouldn’t bat an eye. You’re fighting both your biology and social conditioning.

But here yah go.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+5
    Gambit
    Gambit
    Participant

But here yah go.

Well done, Stump.

+7
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

No kick in the ass, just a pat on the back with understanding, it took me determination to break the gravity field and go deep space forever never to be pulled into orbit again.

It’s not in our best interest or nature to orbit women or seek for their happiness, just let go and while drifting just take it all in and enjoy your manliness without your soul, finances, and sanity being whittled away.

I’m just one man that seeks understanding and I comprehend modern women and act accordingly for my best interests and security. I stay away from them. They only cause me damage.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT