Legal fling App to bait men

Topic by Skeptisk

Skeptisk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Legal fling App to bait men

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

“Blockchain may soon allow you to formally consent to sex”

The problem is that this “legal contract” is going to get thrown out of court and men will get (surprise surprise…) accused of rape.

Get a sex-doll/sex-robot. #IceThemOut #BotsB4Thots

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Marry your hand !!! hahaha

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I brought that up once . Didnt go down well . Lol

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Blood_King
    Blood_King
    Participant
    +6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

It’s ALMOST Unbelievable what this is all coming to.

And, yet ALL the dumb lil Cupcakes still have to ask, “Where have ALL the Good Men Gone ?? “

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+7
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

This is pointless. Everyone knows she is allowed to change her mind at any time, even when you are inside her, so whatever she consented to then, it makes no difference. All that matters is how she feels now.

Sad but true, there is no point getting consent it will not protect you.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+6
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Better make sure she doesn’t have alcohol in her system when she signs it. Or that she isn’t on medications. Perhaps she is on her period and wasn’t in a stable frame of mind at the time. Or maybe you made some move during your love making that wasn’t covered in the agreement. Or she signed it but then verbally told you she changed her mind.

You cant outsmart a corrupted system. Except if you stay away from it.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+2
    Mitchell Gant
    Mitchell Gant
    Participant

^^^
    She signed (or clicked the checkbox) under “duress”.

Mother america is brandishing her weapons. She keeps me safe and warm by threats and misconceptions.

+2
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

When has a whimyn ever been held to her word? That is all the consideration you need to give to this app.

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+2
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Or that she felt threatened or forced to agree to it.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+2
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Once a man had to ask for consent from a woman, in order to have sex with her, rather than sex happening in a naturally-flowing mutually-respected way, then it was over between the two sexes; the very fact that you have to ask for consent (i.e. permission) explicitly means that there is an ultimate lack of trust. Any manner of recording consent/permission can be mitigated/refuted, with clever legal argument, so is a complete waste of time.

Men just need to walk away from women and stop giving them attention/validation/sex, then the bitches will come running. Women only have power over men, due to men pussy-chasing/simping for them.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

No way! That damn thing keeps raping me!

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

Once a man had to ask for consent from a woman, in order to have sex with her, rather than sex happening in a naturally-flowing mutually-respected way, then it was over between the two sexes; the very fact that you have to ask for consent (i.e. permission) explicitly means that there is an ultimate lack of trust. Any manner of recording consent/permission can be mitigated/refuted, with clever legal argument, so is a complete waste of time.

Men just need to walk away from women and stop giving them attention/validation/sex, then the bitches will come running. Women only have power over men, due to men pussy-chasing/simping for them.

Well, I can trust a woman is going to f~~~ me over, that much I know. I’d be more surprised if she didn’t…

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Actually there is a point to getting consent. Make her sign all sorts of complicated documents with a lot of fine print.

The change your mind and refuse to have sex with her.

Throw their s~~~ right back into their faces.

+1
    Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

Actually there is a point to getting consent. Make her sign all sorts of complicated documents with a lot of fine print.

The change your mind and refuse to have sex with her.

Throw their s~~~ right back into their faces.

I would love to see somebody recording it and posting on Youtube if they did any such thing. The epic meltdown…

Lubricure
    Lubricure
    Participant

Well, I think this Legal fling (F)app could be easily weaponized to increase a false rape accusation destructive power. The fact the sexual consent is recorded on a blockchain, it will be used as proof of rape instead. Feminism has just sunk to a new low I couldn’t ever expect.

Out of your prime, out of my sight.

+3
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

I had a woman sign a contract with me awhile back. Didn’t end up so well. Don’t think I’ll be going into any legally binding contracts with women anytime soon.

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

A simple txt message agreeing to sex is enough. It can get you out of a lot of trouble.

But don’t forget that rape is even if she regrets it later. You’d better be good in bed or face a rape accusation a year later when you don’t give her your homework to copy.

God forbid you should fart during sex.

Rape of nose.

Like Rape of Lock. A poem written by the very famous poet, Alexander Pope, 1688-1744.

In the poem a lord spies a lock of hair from a lady and this male gaze on a lock of hair that was not otherwise to be seen under a veil or hat. He hair raped her by cutting off a lock of hair.

This was supposed to have really happened in Pope’s social circle:

Belinda is Arabella Fermor a socialite.

The Baron – This is the pseudonym for the historical Robert, Lord Petre, the young gentleman in Pope’s social circle who offended Arabella Fermor and her family by cutting off a lock of her hair. In the poem’s version of events, Arabella is known as Belinda.

Mirroring out own times, this viewing is likened to rape by Pope as we would liken touching a butt to rape.

Here is the first stanza, describing in 1700 the kind of hyper sexualized easily triggered, microaggression oriented thinking of our feminist psycho’s. (who clearly read Pope).

Rape of Lock
    Alexander Pope circa 1700.

What dire Offence from am’rous Causes springs, 2
    What mighty Contests rise from trivial Things,
    I sing — This Verse to C——, 3 Muse! is due;
    This, ev’n Belinda may vouchsafe to view:
    Slight is the Subject, but not so the Praise,
    If She inspire, and He approve my Lays.
    Say what strange Motive, Goddess! cou’d compel
    A well-bred Lord t’assault a gentle Belle?
    Oh say what stranger Cause, yet unexplor’d,
    Cou’d make a gentle Belle reject a Lord? [1.10]
    And dwells such Rage in softest Bosoms then?
    And lodge such daring Souls in Little Men?

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Heavicidal
    Heavicidal
    Participant

The problem is that this “legal contract” is going to get thrown out of court and men will get (surprise surprise…) accused of rape.

Yup, it’s already been legally ruled in some countries. Women are not legally capable of giving consent. In other words their consent doesn’t hold up in a court of law. It doesn’t matter what contracts you signed, its all about how she feels now.

All sex is considered rape, its just that some women haven’t felt like charging you with it….yet!

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Women are not legally capable of giving consent.

Then how can they consent to be governed? In other words, why the f~~~ are they permitted to vote?

Like always, women want the authority to make choices without any accountability for their choices.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT