John from MGTOW is Freedom is Back

Topic by Modern Day Warrior

Modern Day Warrior

Home Forums MGTOW Central John from MGTOW is Freedom is Back

This topic contains 27 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by El Cunto Punto  El Cunto Punto 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Modern Day Warrior
    Modern Day Warrior
    Participant

John just announced the “Society for Men’s Freedom” on both YouTube and Patreon:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuroE3DKmb7V_v-ZY-QCGtg

https://www.patreon.com/SocietyforMensFreedom/posts

Go get it!

"One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact." - Neil Peart

+2
    Blood_King
    Blood_King
    Participant

Glad to hear this news.

+2
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

Awesome ! Big John is back.

Gynocentric society is unjust, flawed and unsustainable. JOHN'S MGTOW VIDEOS ARE ARCHIVED HERE https://archive.org/details/mgtow_is_freedom CHECK OUT https://www.patreon.com/SocietyforMensFreedom/posts

+3
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Great news. Thanks for the links.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+3
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

I told ya he’d be back!!

F~~~ yeah!!!

I said dont count him out!

Allways give your All. Never give Up.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

The “Society for Men’s Freedom” sounds like a political organization meant to change things for men in society. That means laws.

So, it seems that John is becoming more of an MRA now that he’s been in contact with the feminist machine.

Best to be anonymous and go your own way. I thank John for his contribution and entertainment but he becomes a target.

Don’t be a target.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Just watched a minute( for right now)
    Yes it sounds like hes going mor MRA.
    He flashed that grin forn a second. Hah He kills me.

Hes lost wieght. Ill bet this has been stressfull for him.

Hes said Semper Fi so many times, I gotta be loyal to him.

Who eles to stand up to the system.

+4
    Manfred
    Manfred
    Participant

I love John, and all the videos he made. I liked the fact that he was living his life in contentment, while he was warning other men.
    He was fighting the asymmetric war of guerrilla.

I agree with his speech, yet as he is right in what he says, he is wrong in its path. He now wants to raise a conventional army, in a context of highly asymmetric forces.

A man or an organization, they vulnerable to propaganda. They can be destroyed with falsehoods and persecution.

His mistake is to believe that a censorship is beginning. The censorship already exists, and its on full force. It is just starting to be applied to this new for of communication: the internet.

You will not find MGTOW in MSM, it is totally controlled.

It was possible to find MGTOW content online while the internet was the wild west. Even so, KM knows how much content was simply destroyed. That is why he created this site, to store MGTOW content.

But now, under the guise of “hate speech”, the internet is being censored and policed.

The only way to live in a dictatorial system is to ghost.

The only way to speak in a dictatorial system is by hiding under the system’s language.

Look at this quote about dissidents in a totalitarian society:

The dissidents revealed the mechanism of political repression in the Soviet Union by speaking openly, refusing to play the roles assigned to them as Soviet citizens in the nationwide political play. This defiance led to arrests that were publicized by other dissidents who in turn were arrested. As the number of arrests grew, more information became available, and other dissidents compiled and made public accounts of the system of labor camps and psychiatric hospitals that was used to enforce political conformity. It became undeniable that the element holding the system together was fear.

Yes, thanks for all those that where arrested, so that others can be arrested by publicizing it. If enough people are arrested then we all can realize that the system operates by “fear”.

Martyrs are indeed in great demand from ideologues.

Von Richthofen was the James Dean of World War I, an idol of his time, but he had no affairs with women.

+1
    Prophet Micah
    Prophet Micah
    Participant

The “Society for Men’s Freedom” sounds like a political organization meant to change things for men in society. That means laws.

If there’s one thing I know about Big John it’s that he’s for small government so it’s doubtful he’ll be rallying men to CRY for laws like the feminist does. But time will tell.

No Wife - No Strife

+3
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

He mentions Masculinity a lot.
    A big thing for me.
    All of this feminisim s~~~ is about emasculateing Men

He stands up for our Manlieness.

I am an Individualist.
    Not a follower.

But..

There are only two Men I would ever follow.

Sir Earnest Shackelton

And Big John.

I hold him in that high a regard.

+3
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Great! just signed up. Welcome back Big John.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Great! just signed up. Welcome back Big John.

Same here.
    He has our back, I have his.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +5
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

So great that he is back:

I just started a thread on his old “banned” content!

(Still held in pending because of the links)

Big John – “MGTOW is Freedom” Video archive – all of his 416 videos available!

Some months ago, epic MGTOW video producer “Big John” had his channel “MGTOW is Freedom” shut down and removed from YouTube.

A great loss for our brotherhood!

But, this morning, I found a download repository on the Internet with all of his past 416 videos on it.

The archive offers both mp4 and ogv (ogg) video formats for download.

Here is the link to the Archive.org “MGTOW is Freedom” site:

https://archive.org/details/mgtow_is_freedom

Here is the overview of his content:

https://archive.org/download/mgtow_is_freedom

Here is the direct FTP directory:

https://ia801500.us.archive.org/35/items/mgtow_is_freedom/

Enjoy and spread the message!

John, YOU are GREAT!

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

+2
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

So great that he is back:
    I just started a thread on his old “banned” content!
    (Still held in pending because of the links)
    Big John – “MGTOW is Freedom” Video archive – all of his 416 videos available!
    But, this morning, I found a download repository on the Internet with all of his past 416 videos on it.
    The archive offers both mp4 and ogv (ogg) video formats for download.
    Enjoy and spread the message!
    John, YOU are GREAT!

Awesome Gargamel great to see that archive there ! Johns videos are great for redpilling other men imo. MGTOW philosophy is being heavily censored.
    It is obvious that John a MGTOW hero and public face of MGTOW should be supported.

I agree with the posts above also …. imo MGTOW ghosting in parallel with support for MGTOW heroes like John makes sense to me.

Gynocentric society is unjust, flawed and unsustainable. JOHN'S MGTOW VIDEOS ARE ARCHIVED HERE https://archive.org/details/mgtow_is_freedom CHECK OUT https://www.patreon.com/SocietyforMensFreedom/posts

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Hes reeeealy p~~~ed off.

Women dont even dare challange him.

This should be very interesting.

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

I hope he sees this.

Hes like Shackelton comming back for his Men.

+1
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

Haven’t watched the video, glad he is back, if he is going MRA, I wish him and all the MRA good luck, but I won’t be joining them, it’s a losing battle, yes they have the facts on their side but it doesn’t matter.

I once remarked to a friend that if Hillary Clinton was president and literary shot a man on the White House lawn for no reason she would get away with it with certainly no prosecution or criticism, this is the state of things, facts do not matter.

I am just a simple bicycle.

+1
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

F~~~in A Big John! Good to see you again! #MANOUT!!

P.S. I don’t know who is providing those links to the .MP4’s…But I’m downloading EVERY ONE of them and I thank the entity who is providing the disk space and bandwidth for them! You, whomever you are, are a GODSEND!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT