Is the United States helping the Islamic State?

Topic by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

Home Forums Political Corner Is the United States helping the Islamic State?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Golgotha777  Golgotha777 1 day, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

BBC says that Russia is claiming that the United States is helping the Islamic State, and claims that Russia posted proof from a video game:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41991012

So, is the BBC correct, or is Russia correct here?

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

The British prime minister has recently told Russia to back off and stop meddling.

Russia seems to want to weaponise information. I thought that already had a name. Propaganda?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-theresa-may-election-meddling-warning-response-twitter-red-wine-a8055011.html

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+4
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I thought the thread was about Dearborn Michigan. Lol

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+4
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

America has sat on the fence playing both sides of everything using the fence post as a swivel shoved up their ass as long as I can remember. Hypocrite I believe is the word I’m looking for…

+2
    Cú Chulainn
    Cú Chulainn
    Participant

ISIS are a mossad invention.

+2
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

Through the CIA, yes we are.

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+1
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

We’d be much safer and probably more prosperous as a nation if we’d stop attempting to intervene (both overtly and covertly) in the affairs of other nations. That doesn’t mean ignoring our allies if they are in immediate danger — but we have a long history of supporting the “enemies of our enemies” when there’s no clear benefit to national security and a definite risk that they’ll use their increased capabilities against us in the long term.

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Russia seems to want to weaponise information

Propaganda?

Disinformation has been used between different cultures as long as there was conflict and politics, it’s the way of the world now.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Through the CIA, yes we are.

It’s every government agency in every nation. They all want more resources and they all use information both offensively as well as defensively.

We as individuals also “weaponize” communications. Think about the last conversation you had with someone you liked and compare it to the conversation you had with someone you did not like.
    … exactly.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

BBC says that Russia is claiming that the United States is helping the Islamic State, and claims that Russia posted proof from a video game:

OH man, this is long known.
    ISIS is a CIA/MOSSAD creation. Israel actually brings ISIS fighters to their medic facilities when wounded.
    Has ISIS ever attacked Israel…nope. Should be their arch enemy instead of Syrians.

The Force runs strong in this one

General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

OH man, this is long known.
    ISIS is a CIA/MOSSAD creation. Israel actually brings ISIS fighters to their medic facilities when wounded.
    Has ISIS ever attacked Israel…nope. Should be their arch enemy instead of Syrians.

There is engineering, and there there is unintended side-effects (aka, blowback). You see a lot of blowback in the Mid-East due to what America, England, and other European imperial powers did. I would say here, however, there is the chaos of globalization going on, and attempts to resist it in many forms. One of these resistance is militant Islam, and is the one doing the most damage.

If you look at the history of the CIA in Iran, you see a bungled mess that ended up with the Shah getting back in power.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+2
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

About a year ago there was a story where CIA trained “Rebels” were fighting Pentagon trained “Rebels”. Basically any group that forms on any side of the conflict gets manipulated by all the players involved. Why sell guns to one side when you can sell them to all. The US government is actually supporting terrorists. With money, drugs, human trafficking, and weapon sales. Also, the chaos provides scapegoats and casus belli’s for the US government to justify whatever actions they desire.

In a lot of ways, Women and the government are one in the same. They want all the power, money, & control while all the men give up their lives in the process. Men are just pawns to be used as a means to an end. That usually means pain and suffering over the entirety of a mans life. We are suckered into thinking we are fighting for freedom, god, country, honor, etc… but in reality the US military has been used as enforcers of very secretive national/global corporate interests for centuries now. Best evidence is the book called “War Is a Racket” by Smedley Butler. One of the most decorated servicemen in history, he outlines how big business uses the military for financial supremacy. It’s still relevant to today’s conflicts.

That’s pretty damn scary to realize because it forces you to re-evaluate everything you’ve been taught as a kid growing up. For most people it’s too much to handle so their cognitive dissonance kicks in and you get labeled as a coward, traitor, or simply anti-american. This is especially true for veterans because the trauma from combat and the realization that it was all based on lies. Nobody likes to look stupid and admit that they were used and lied to.

Two things I would desperately try to talk a man out of are getting married and joining the military.

+1
    Golgotha777
    Golgotha777
    Participant

The entire reason ISIS has lost so much ground is that the election of Trump shifted deep state policies away from interventionism. They backed off on the “antagonize russia, take over syria” plan, defunded ISIS, and consequently they were easily taken care of.

Yes, the United States was partially responsible for ISIS as well as Al Qaeda.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT