"I'm not a terrible person" no, she's worse !

Topic by Frank V.

Frank V.

Home Forums MGTOW Central "I'm not a terrible person" no, she's worse !

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Ogre  Ogre 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

Take a good listen.

2 minute recap of the story

I read up on the details.

She is sorry for “the language she used” ?

Oh to hell with that ! What “language” she used is not s~~~ next to her threat to use her government office to terrify the poor driver trying to earn an honest dollar.

This “cute little cupcake” is a predator. She will use every advantage she has to get what she wants from you. She enjoys using that power on people.

Oh, the tears too ! “The Waterworks” ! Such a classic thing to do when Pumpkin gets caught trying to use her power in the courts to terrorize an Uber driver.

Men ! Do not be fooled by the crocodile tears ! This is a cheap and common trick. F~~~ the tears, how about an apology for what she did, not the “language” she used trying to do it.

Poor little helpless woman was “scared” ? Funny, she doesn’t sound that way on the recording.

Young men need to be told that this is what a cold, calculating manipulator looks like.

This is why tears don’t move me. Too many of them and can turn it on and off like a cold water tap ! I have talked about this on other threads too.

Frank V.

+5
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Frank-

Interesting. Thanks. She is in fact a terrible person, highly adept at manipulation.
    Women like this are cold, calculating, and generally heartless. I try not to be in the same proximity with these creatures.

+3
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

I’m starting to like this experiment of going monk.

You can see why !

Frank V.

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

I’m starting to like this experiment of going monk.

Monk + NO is powerful.
    These two combined cause a disturbance in the Force. It is NFG to perfection.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. –General James “Mad Dog” Mattis

+4
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

“One of the main reasons I forgive her is I know she was intoxicated, that’s another reason — that’s no excuse to treat someone like that just because you’re intoxicated,” Platt said. “I’m sure she’s a good person when she’s sober.”

Looks like he didn’t really learn the lesson here. Unless he’s just saying that to avoid some f’d up libel/slander charges.

Hard to tell without knowing the guy.

+4
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

Looks like he didn’t really learn the lesson here.

He looks like a nice guy, so he’ll get hurt again. Women won’t stop until they’ve driven every nice guy to become an asshole.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+3
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

The only thing she is sorry about is getting caught acting like the child she is.

If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I saw this story on my local Chicago news FOX 32 News and I will say that this woman is a major league c~~~. She’s a prosecutor; she should know better than to act like that. Apparently the phony “sorry, I was a little drunk” jig didn’t cut it with her job.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+1
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

She didn’t only get drunk and act like a child. She did that.
    She didn’t only swear as much as a sailor. She did that too.

She clearly, with intention, try to abuse her power in the DA’s office to degrade and threaten a citizen with immunity.

She might be sorry she swore.
    She might be sorry she was drunk.
    She is sorry she got caught.

But she showed no remorse for abusing her office.

Frank V.

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Women like this are cold, calculating, and generally heartless.

That’d be 99% of modern women, then…

+1
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

A lot of women will twist words and play the victim card to look innocent. But behind the flesh I can see the real sneaky selfish bitch that is behind it.

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Her bosses got it right.

I’m willing to admit when the system functions properly.

I’m sorry the driver had to deal with her, but she’s the one looking for a job.

When I delivered pizzas there were hits and misses. Overall I did pretty well.

The real story is that the guy is amazed he wasn’t screwed by the whole process. Limit exposure to poisonous Princesses and you are at least halfway free of the system.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. -Orwell, Animal Farm. Nothing is enough for a married man to walk away with, because no man who has reclaimed himself can actually be reduced to zero. Road soon, desert after.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT