I will be walking down the aisle tomorrow

Topic by No Country

No Country

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce I will be walking down the aisle tomorrow

This topic contains 34 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Westcoasttrendkill  Westcoasttrendkill 2 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

I’d have a bad fall the day prior to the wedding and spend my day in the emergency room, that’s better than to see a man get enslaved, I couldn’t bear it.

Don't Let Them Blame, Shame or Tame you!!

+2
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

You fought together, sure.
    Trenches and Fistfights.

And now, he says “i wanna dance in a minefield” whilst you sit atop a hill-crest and see him get rekt.
    I hope you did the right ting and told him not to do it… at least?

Could it be you feel awkward because you did NOT try to slap some sense into him?

Anyone who walks away from his own Dog is not someone I would ever want to know. ESPECIALY per a womens order. - Old Sage @ mgtow.com

+3
    No Country
    No Country
    Participant

You fought together, sure.
    Trenches and Fistfights.

And now, he says “i wanna dance in a minefield” whilst you sit atop a hill-crest and see him get rekt.
    I hope you did the right ting and told him not to do it… at least?

Could it be you feel awkward because you did NOT try to slap some sense into him?

I did talk to him and about the situation. I asked him if he thinks he is making the right decision. I told him to look hard at what just happened to his brother just recently and that women have no mercy when they decide to split. His brother’s wife divorce him, hit him with alimony and child support on three kids. When you see it happening to the people you love or around you should question the whole deal. But I did try.

+2
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

It’s the deadly NAWALT/oneitis combo.

You’ve done what you could. Remember the pain that this was, and turn down all future wedding party offers.

If you can hit the younger sister do it for your old self, but never look in the direction of the middle one again. You haven’t claimed to be a monk yet, have fun if you’re stuck being there.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. -Orwell, Animal Farm. Nothing is enough for a married man to walk away with, because no man who has reclaimed himself can actually be reduced to zero. Road soon, desert after.

+3
    No Country
    No Country
    Participant

It’s the deadly NAWALT/oneitis combo.

You’ve done what you could. Remember the pain that this was, and turn down all future wedding party offers.

If you can hit the younger sister do it for your old self, but never look in the direction of the middle one again. You haven’t claimed to be a monk yet, have fun if you’re stuck being there.

yeah future ones are defiantly a no go. But I just got hit with another wedding. My brothers funeral is in October of next year. That’s a whole different train wreck.

+2
    MGTOW Knight
    MGTOW Knight
    Participant

“NO” is the most powerful word in the universe.

And my favorite line in both “The Matrix” (Neo) and in “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” (Caesar).

So f~~~ing epic.

“No” has infinite power.

In the face of subjugation, “No” can change the world.

Fuck bitches... literally and metaphorically

+7
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Go to the wedding – he is your bud. Try and bang one of the sisters as a sport fk.

May not be popular here, but its what I’d do.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Go to the wedding – he is your bud. Try and bang one of the sisters as a sport fk.

May not be popular here, but its what I’d do.

No kidding. If you have to go through the torture of witnessing a wedding, aka ceremony of the damned, at least f~~~ one of those bitches.

Few things in life have made me as happy as finally getting divorced and living alone.

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

ceremony of the damned,

Good one!

at least f~~~ one of those bitches

That’s what I’d do if I was stuck there. But f~~~ the tux, I’d show up in some jeans and sports jacket.

Don't Let Them Blame, Shame or Tame you!!

+1
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

When first reading your post I thought 400 dollars! They should be paying you! But when reading you fought side by side with the man I understand where you are coming from you are in a difficult spot, hopefully you gave your friend some warning of the facts of marriage or advise him to talk to a lawyer who can give him the brutal facts about family court. This would be your greatest gift to him.

Have a mind like water and go in peace

+1
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

not an easy moment, NoCountry.
    Remember what borught you to Going your own way, rmemeber the lesson well.
    You might have to pass on the wisdom to your buddy in a few years time.

next PRO-tip of the day: Tell him to discreetly get the snip.

Anyone who walks away from his own Dog is not someone I would ever want to know. ESPECIALY per a womens order. - Old Sage @ mgtow.com

+2
    Force of Nature 225
    Force of Nature 225
    Participant

I think it would be hard either way to go to a wedding. If you are “red-pilled”, you already know that marriage is bulls~~~ for men. But if your friend or family member asks you to go, it may make your relationships with them worse. I could see how this would be a difficult predicament.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

ceremony of the damned,

Good one!

at least f~~~ one of those bitches

That’s what I’d do if I was stuck there. But f~~~ the tux, I’d show up in some jeans and sports jacket.

……or just the sports jacket with nothing else and let them know exactly what you’re after……

Few things in life have made me as happy as finally getting divorced and living alone.

+1

Well, in hand to hand combat, as a brother in arms, would you have let him walk into an active kill zone? Watch him step on a land mine?
    Would you let the enemy capture him, knowing he would be tortured for years and then left for dead? Would you eat cake and drink champagne to celebrate his capture? I mean… am I being clear on this?
    You at least owe it to him to show him this website. I wish I had known about this site before tying the noose…

-Getting a divorce... Jesus christ my wife is a nut job. Dangerous person. I do not condone marriage.

+1
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

You could always get really sick the days preceding the event.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT