I am a man. And I hurt.

Topic by DocDJ

DocDJ

Home Forums MGTOW Central I am a man. And I hurt.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Jimfix  Jimfix 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Phoenix
    phoenix
    Participant

Women are women. Once you understand what they are, they words are meaningless.

The problem isn’t women. It’s men. Men enforce female power and privilege.

Children also say a lot of things and do a lot of immature, stupid things. But they don’t have the power of the State backing them, and white knights aren’t going to force their power over everyone.

It’s horrifying when a child is powerful. The famous Twilight Zone episode where that kid is powerful, and turns a guy into a jack in the box. That’s what is happening now, women are nothing more than overgrown children, non blue pill men are forced to tiptoe around women and play to their whims.

+2
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

The memory of that pain is a reminder to never go down that pathway ever again. Pain is sometimes a necessary evil. It protects us in the long-term.

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Children also say a lot of things and do a lot of immature, stupid things. But they don’t have the power of the State backing them, and white knights aren’t going to force their power over everyone.

It’s horrifying when a child is powerful. The famous Twilight Zone episode where that kid is powerful, and turns a guy into a jack in the box. That’s what is happening now, women are nothing more than overgrown children, non blue pill men are forced to tiptoe around women and play to their whims.

It’s everywhere too. I got hammered by the female lady in charge of the border in belize. The dude was a classic beta. I said something to the lady and he smiled because he never dreamed of saying no to her. Another time I was talking to a girl and telling her I raise animals and garden and that I try to stay out of government. She proceeded to tell me I needed permits and threatened to call the government and all kinds of s~~~. They deliberately go out of their way to f~~~ men over. For no reason. No gain. No benefit. Just for their own enjoyment. Its sick as f~~~. Not to mention my own mother too. Women are f~~~ed.

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I HURT. I F~~~ING HURT.

Wounds hurt, they always have, that’s why I’ll never go back! I don’t like being burned, nobody does! I don’t feel the pain anymore, I have scars, not scabs! There’s a BIG Difference! The information here softens the scabs like a day at the beach where the salt water cleans, disinfects, and washes the scabs away instead of the parched dry desert where scabs endlessly peal and slow to heal.

Just play in the MGTOW surf and the painful infection will go away.

+2
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

Yeah man. I know where you’re coming from. I’m hurting really badly too.

You’re allowed to hurt. Being a man doesn’t mean we don’t feel these emotions. It’s because we are men that we can feel.

I’m in the same boat.

I’m here for you brother.

Penman_Frey
    Penman_Frey
    Participant

The kind of pain that you have endured is something I can never hope to fathom. But at the same time, my heart is heavy.

I am truly sorry for what you have gone through, and I pray for the rest of your life to be championed by your resolve to go your own way.

“Do everything by hand, even when using the computer.” ― Hayao Miyazaki

Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

DocDJ-

You will better days and the hurt will leave.
    A lot of us here have gone through this.
    You are now free. Soon your bitch will be a distant memory. And you’ll laugh.
    I used to be a “nice guy” before my encounter with my psycho bitch. Not anymore.
    It took me a while to realize that I did nothing wrong. Screw the snowflakes. Good luck brother.

Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

It won’t make the pain go away but just imagine how much worse it could have been. Imagine if you had a child with her. Imagine you had gotten married and spent a fortune. Imagine she took the kids and divorced you and took half of your s~~~.

I remind myself of these things and how much worse my life could be. Sorry to all the brothers that this has happened to.

Now think about all the freedom you have now and how you can do anything you want relative to your income level. You wouldn’t even have this now if she had be given the opportunity to take it.

+1
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

I think you’d be extremely hard pressed to find a man who has not been hurt by women. The ones who get hurt the worst are blue pill men. At least after going your own way, they can’t really hurt you as much anymore. You just have to live with the pain the left you, and learn to live comfortably without them. As long as you let them into your life and your mind, they will never bring anything but more hurt.

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

I admire your courage Doc. No Fear Brother.

Thanks Brother General.

Truthfully, I can’t relate. I’ve never been hurt by a woman. But, I’m only 24, and haven’t experienced life yet.

One thing I know, is that love doesn’t exist, and women are only good for a quick f~~~!

Stay away from them.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

I HURT. I F~~~ING HURT.

Wounds hurt, they always have, that’s why I’ll never go back! I don’t like being burned, nobody does! I don’t feel the pain anymore, I have scars, not scabs! There’s a BIG Difference! The information here softens the scabs like a day at the beach where the salt water cleans, disinfects, and washes the scabs away instead of the parched dry desert where scabs endlessly peal and slow to heal.

Just play in the MGTOW surf and the painful infection will go away.

Good way of putting it Tower.

Yeah man. I know where you’re coming from. I’m hurting really badly too.

You’re allowed to hurt. Being a man doesn’t mean we don’t feel these emotions. It’s because we are men that we can feel.

I’m in the same boat.

I’m here for you brother.

Appreciate Billy. I don’t want any of us to hurt but knowing others do makes a difference.

The kind of pain that you have endured is something I can never hope to fathom. But at the same time, my heart is heavy.

I am truly sorry for what you have gone through, and I pray for the rest of your life to be championed by your resolve to go your own way.

Thanks for the kind words Penman my friend.

It won’t make the pain go away but just imagine how much worse it could have been. Imagine if you had a child with her. Imagine you had gotten married and spent a fortune. Imagine she took the kids and divorced you and took half of your s~~~.

We got two kids and she divorced me. But I was lucky because I have the kids at least half the time and when we split we parted our s~~~ equally.
    Thanks for the post tho.

I think you’d be extremely hard pressed to find a man who has not been hurt by women. The ones who get hurt the worst are blue pill men. At least after going your own way, they can’t really hurt you as much anymore. You just have to live with the pain the left you, and learn to live comfortably without them. As long as you let them into your life and your mind, they will never bring anything but more hurt.

I made a promise to myself that I will never ever get hurt by a woman again. I’m Monk as much as humanly possible but if need I’ll pump and dump.

I guess that’s the one good thing that comes from the pain – a stronger resolve. And greater appreciation of peace. My peace feels like it’s still over the horizon but I know it’s there. It will arrive.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

That’s very true Phoenix. I remember that episode of the Twilight Zone. It has only been since becoming a MGHOW that I truly started to appreciate what women in western society have become.

Bar Bar opened my eyes when he said word to effect of ‘feminism has revealed what the character of a women really looks like’.
    You are absolutely correct – they are like children.
    Society is like a nursery full of children with no parents.
    They whole place is trashed.

Jimfix
    Jimfix
    Participant

As has been said in these forums before,

“ don’t man up, man out”

Just rolling down the road

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT