I am a man. And I hurt.

Topic by DocDJ

DocDJ

Home Forums MGTOW Central I am a man. And I hurt.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Jimfix  Jimfix 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Freeman_K
    Freeman_K
    Participant

You should give a try to mgtow spetsnaz youtube channel. It can help a lot going through red pill rage stage and getting your emotions in line, i know it helped me.

The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Dissapointment.

Disappointment is hurt.
    Our expectations being ruined is hurt.
    It is all an attack on our ego.

The pain will run deep. It does run deep.
    As a man I feel as if I am not allowed to say I hurt.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+1
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

When I think back( its easier to be objective now)to the times Ive been hurt.
    I may have said, why isnt my love good enough for her?

Doesnt that sound like some who feels insulted? Whos ego has been offended?

Masculinity Good.Feminisim Bad.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

It’s a bitch to,admit they hurt us because as men we want to be untouchable.

Literature (particularly that written in far more brutal and much bloodier times), depicts men showing emotion.

Evidently being tough does not require that you be emotionless or devoid of compassion.

Is this ‘macho’ thing artificial? Is it part of the brainwash, a caricature that men now feel they must imitate?

Emotion is part of what makes us human, so to deny it cannot be healthy. Yes, you can and will hurt, and it’s okay to admit that.

+1
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Thats cause they dont want the truth to come out.

Ive been hurt.

But I allways get over it.

Me and whats left of my ego and dignity! Hahah

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

When I think back( its easier to be objective now)to the times Ive been hurt.
    I may have said, why isnt my love good enough for her?

Doesnt that sound like some who feels insulted? Whos ego has been offended?

I said exactly the same thing Old Sage.
    What isn’t my love enough.
    We think it’s us. But it’s them. It’s them.
    Where can the pain be directed?
    It’s at life. At the sense of hopelessness we feel.
    The red pill pain. The rage. The fact that we can’t change them. We are impotent.
    For all our strength as men we can’t control the one thing we need. Women.
    So we control what we can and walk away.
    It is dignified. It is the only answer we have.

But it don’t stop us from hurting and knowing what we lost.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Thats cause they dont want the truth to come out.

Ive been hurt.

But I allways get over it.

Me and whats left of my ego and dignity! Hahah

You seem solid Old Sage.

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

You should give a try to mgtow spetsnaz youtube channel. It can help a lot going through red pill rage stage and getting your emotions in line, i know it helped me.

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/A7tBwQ5-rDI?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Thanks freeman. I heard of Spetznaz but but not seen anything yet. I’ll take a closer look.

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

It’s a bitch to,admit they hurt us because as men we want to be untouchable.

Literature (particularly that written in far more brutal and much bloodier times), depicts men showing emotion.

Evidently being tough does not require that you be emotionless or devoid of compassion.

Is this ‘macho’ thing artificial? Is it part of the brainwash, a caricature that men now feel they must imitate?

Emotion is part of what makes us human, so to deny it cannot be healthy. Yes, you can and will hurt, and it’s okay to admit that.

It’s how it feels Monk. Like we have to be emotionless as men. Not allowed to have feelings. Experience pain. Cry etc. That idiotic phrase MAN UP.

The more I hear that the more I think what an utterly crass phrase. Like Women Up. Right on.

+1
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

knowing what we lost.

At a certain point it came to me, that had hadnt so much lost anything ,but rather it never existed in the first place.
    Like I thought I had something, but it never really existed in the first place.
    You cant lose what you never had.

Maby I think to much.

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

knowing what we lost.

At a certain point it came to me, that had hadnt so much lost anything ,but rather it never existed in the first place.
    Like I thought I had something, but it never really existed in the first place.
    You cant lose what you never had.

Maby I think to much.

That is so true. And checked me. We never had it to lose. You are so very right.

+1
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

This is how the women we loved destroyed our trust and innocence after giving them all that we are…
    When you ask her to stay but she says it isn’t working out and just leaves

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+1
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

It’s ok to carry pain mate. Find your safe spaces and use them. Keep living on your terms and it will dissipate in time. I have been grieving for a couple of years but I’ve had good progress this last 6 months.

The truth will set you free. At first, it may piss you off.

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

It’s ok to carry pain mate. Find your safe spaces and use them. Keep living on your terms and it will dissipate in time. I have been grieving for a couple of years but I’ve had good progress this last 6 months.

It’s the waiting games I guess. Waiting for that day where it’s truly peace.

+3
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

So a Man may think..
    Why is my love not good enough.

Well..it doesnt matter. Shes doesnt give a s~~~ about your love.

Just your stuff.

Its ok with me if Men show theyre hurt.

Just have a good reason! Hahh

( just tryin to chear you up!)

+3
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

So a Man may think..
    Why is my love not good enough.

Well..it doesnt matter. Shes doesnt give a s~~~ about your love.

Just your stuff.

Its ok with me if Men show theyre hurt.

Just have a good reason! Hahh

( just tryin to chear you up!)

You make me smile Old Sage. And I smile brighter knowing you try. It’s humbling and appreciated. Thank you brother. Very much.

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Wow!!!!

Mgtow Spirit!!!

DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Yes. As much as humanly possible. Like the Buddha.

+1
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

I admire your courage Doc. No Fear Brother.

The Force runs strong in this one

+1
    Balaam93
    Balaam93
    Participant

Truthfully, I can’t relate. I’ve never been hurt by a woman. But, I’m only 24, and haven’t experienced life yet.

One thing I know, is that love doesn’t exist, and women are only good for a quick f~~~!

xDo what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. ~Aleister Crowley~

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT