I am a man. And I hurt.

Topic by DocDJ

DocDJ

Home Forums MGTOW Central I am a man. And I hurt.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Jimfix  Jimfix 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    +9
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

I am not gonna give it a phrase, or a name.

Women hurt me. A woman HURT me. My ex wife. Despite the anger contempt and resolve I have to never let that happen again, I still hurt.

As a man we are told to MAN UP. We ain’t allowed to hurt. We ain’t allowed to be upset.

Well this man is. I HURT. I F~~~ING HURT.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+3
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

When you “man up,” you never escape from the hurt. You live it every day.

When you go MGTOW, the hurt remains, but you have the consolation of knowing it won’t happen again. Maybe time will even heal it one day.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+8
    Freedom
    freedom
    Participant

I am not ashamed to say it, I was hurt badly several times, it’s not easy to handle the fact that your efforts in the relationship were in vain, that the person you gave your time for was a fraud, a lie, an evil parasite feasting on your every bit of joy and success.

I will not lie, the 3 women who wounded me and the countless others who spat on me, were successful in hurting me, but I’m not that kind of guy anymore, I’m now the kind they call a bastard… well tough luck, you made me one, I was not born a guy who doesn’t give a f~~~, it’s my natural response to all the s~~~ they put me through.

+4
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

That’s it CST. I take control of the hurt and I will not let it happen again. AWALT.
    They WILL Hurt us if we let them.
    Shields up. No more.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+2
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

It does hurt…in the beginning. Until you realize your much better without her. Then…it gets better bro! Trust me on this…it gets much, much better! Once you realize you can get along without her, or any t~~~…but she cant! She will hook another douchebag into her personal hell! And he will be the one hurting! You….you will be MGTOW and FREE! And I promise…it will NOT hurt anymore!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+2
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Women hurt me. A woman HURT me. My ex wife. Despite the anger contempt and resolve I have to never let that happen again, I still hurt.

As a man we are told to MAN UP. We ain’t allowed to hurt. We ain’t allowed to be upset.

Man up doesn’t mean shutting down your emotions, it refers to getting a job done. Feminists will say that it means you can’t deal with your emotions so that you then act like they want for you too. Don’t take the bait. Even women have to “man up” and get the job done sometimes… well the ones who aren’t lazy and entitled (probably none now).

Now on to what you’ve referred to as “hurting.” Male only spaces where you, as a man, could talk about this have ALMOST all been destroyed. Want to take a guess at why? Because feminists have said that they are/ have been sexist. So instead of a local all male fraternal order thriving in every neighborhood (or church men’s group for that matter), we get men having to deal with world in a more isolated sense than ever before. That is unless they find a woman to share their lives with, see how it works now?

So, in your case it’s important to find a place where you can share comfortably for you. That may be here. It may be in a local car club, whatever your preference may be. I emphasized earlier that all male spaces haven’t totally disappeared. They’re just harder to find. The key is trusting your environment and the people with whom you’re interacting.

The above has been an opinion. One that I think is 100% accurate and true. However, if I am wrong please let me know.

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

I am not ashamed to say it, I was hurt badly several times, it’s not easy to handle the fact that your efforts in the relationship were in vain, that the person you gave your time for was a fraud, a lie, an evil parasite feasting on your every bit of joy and success.

I will not lie, the 3 women who wounded me and the countless others who spat on me, were successful in hurting me, but I’m not that kind of guy anymore, I’m now the kind they call a bastard… well tough luck, you made me one, I was not born a guy who doesn’t give a f~~~, it’s my natural response to all the s~~~ they put me through.

They say – whoever ‘they’ are that hard times make us stronger but I have learned it’s true.

I have been hurt 3 times. Twice by 2 LTRs and once by ex wife. My guard was up when wife came on seen but let it down only to be hurt again.
    2014 we part and I still hurt. Damn man.
    But I swear – I f~~~ing swear it will never happen again.

+1
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Sorry to hear that man. We are humane beings.
    I was thinking about this the other day.
    What does hurt mean.Is it the same as sadness?
    I came to the conclusion hurt is akin to feeling insulted.
    When my Dog dies Im sad, but not hurt.

So why am I insulted?

More thinking requured….hahha..

Masculinity Good.Feminisim Bad.

+6
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

I am a man and I got wrecked! and it hurts. I am with you brother. I used to work out my hurt playing “beat the ever living f~~~ out of a racquetball until I fell down crying or the racquet broke.” Perhaps you have heard of that game? That was the first phase, then it was swim laps until skin was flaking off in the water, followed by sauna until the lungs were scorched.

I wanted to blame myself, but I couldn’t because I did everything right and it still all fell apart. I had no idea why. How did I f~~~ it all up so badly? 7 years I wandered looking for answers. I found the answers here, you men and your accumulated similar experiences saved me from continuing down the road looking for answers I could never find on my own.

This hurt will never go away. It is the hurt and the bitter red pill that keeps me from trusting a woman further than making my steak burrito just right as I stand in front of her and tell her what I want.

+3
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

Tough times don’t last….Tough men do…..Be tough Bro!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Man up doesn’t mean shutting down your emotions, it refers to getting a job done. Feminists will say that it means you can’t deal with your emotions so that you then act like they want for you too. Don’t take the bait. Even women have to “man up” and get the job done sometimes… well the ones who aren’t lazy and entitled (probably none now).

Now on to what you’ve referred to as “hurting.” Male only spaces where you, as a man, could talk about this have ALMOST all been destroyed. Want to take a guess at why? Because feminists have said that they are/ have been sexist. So instead of a local all male fraternal order thriving in every neighborhood (or church men’s group for that matter), we get men having to deal with world in a more isolated sense than ever before. That is unless they find a woman to share their lives with, see how it works now?

So, in your case it’s important to find a place where you can share comfortably for you. That may be here. It may be in a local car club, whatever your preference may be. I emphasized earlier that all male spaces haven’t totally disappeared. They’re just harder to find. The key is trusting your environment and the people with whom you’re interacting.

The above has been an opinion. One that I think is 100% accurate and true. However, if I am wrong please let me know.

You ain’t wrong Travis. Not at all.
    I have not found a pure all male space since scouts in the mid 80s. Well my street gang in the early 90s but even that had female influence.
    This place is the first place in a long time despite the possible tuna intruders and Lurkers. But f~~~ them. They lurk at their peril.

Yes, I agree Travis – f~~~ manning up. What the f~~~ does that mean. Seriously. Man up? How about woman up and STFU Bitches. Take your child birth pain privelige and Get F~~~ed.

Men hurt.
    Why?
    Because you shame us. Or try.
    You steal or children
    You steal our assets
    You steal our pride
    Your steal ambitions
    You steal our dreams
    You steal our freedoms

You stole our hopes

BUT MGTOW STEALS THEM BACK.

DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

So why am I insulted?

Old Sage. I am thinking as I type. Why does hurt feel like insult?
    Because the insult came first but it is overshadowed by the pain we feel. It’s an insult to,our sense of being. Who we are. Who we see ourselves as maybe.

+3
    Cú Chulainn
    Cú Chulainn
    Participant

Be stoic, never let ANYONE know they’ve rattled you.

Still trying to get there, but I’m winning.

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

I am a man and I got wrecked! and it hurts. I am with you brother. I used to work out my hurt playing “beat the ever living f~~~ out of a racquetball until I fell down crying or the racquet broke.” Perhaps you have heard of that game? That was the first phase, then it was swim laps until skin was flaking off in the water, followed by sauna until the lungs were scorched.

I wanted to blame myself, but I couldn’t because I did everything right and it still all fell apart. I had no idea why. How did I f~~~ it all up so badly? 7 years I wandered looking for answers. I found the answers here, you men and your accumulated similar experiences saved me from continuing down the road looking for answers I could never find on my own.

This hurt will never go away. It is the hurt and the bitter red pill that keeps me from trusting a woman further than making my steak burrito just right as I stand in front of her and tell her what I want.

And you my not much older than me my friend is the model I hold up when I feel sorry for myself.

Your story humbles me and checks my self pity every time.

+3
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Be stoic, never let ANYONE know they’ve rattled you.

Still trying to get there, but I’m winning.

You are SO VERY right Cu.

Stoic. Cry in private smile in public. F~~~ em. NFG

Was good to meet you on Zoom the other day.

+1
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

So why am I insulted?

Because the insult came first but it is overshadowed by the pain we feel. It’s an insult to,our sense of being. Who we are. Who we see ourselves as maybe.

Yes. Does it not all just boil down to the human ego? I find myself allways winding up there.
    ( I spent 10 years studying Dr. D. Burns book of cognitive therapy)

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

It’s a bitch to,admit they hurt us because as men we want to be untouchable.

But the hurt appears to have a few levels.

First being the pain they cause us individually. Each of us hurt.
    Second is the pain in knowing AWALT. The red pill. The hopelessness in loving them. They can’t be loved.

+1
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

So why am I insulted?

Yes. Does it not all just boil down to the human ego? I find myself allways winding up there.

It possibly does yes.
    But also what we expect from the world too.
    What we beleive to be the moral order and how fairness pans out. When it doesn’t pan out in the way fairness – or our sense of fairness dictates we feel insulted.

+1
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Dissapointment.

Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

You ain’t wrong Travis. Not at all.
    I have not found a pure all male space since scouts in the mid 80s. Well my street gang in the early 90s but even that had female influence.
    This place is the first place in a long time despite the possible tuna intruders and Lurkers. But f~~~ them. They lurk at their peril.

Yes, I agree Travis – f~~~ manning up. What the f~~~ does that mean. Seriously. Man up? How about woman up and STFU Bitches. Take your child birth pain privelige and Get F~~~ed.

Men hurt.
    Why?
    Because you shame us. Or try.
    You steal or children
    You steal our assets
    You steal our pride
    Your steal ambitions
    You steal our dreams
    You steal our freedoms

You stole our hopes

BUT MGTOW STEALS THEM BACK.

Look, if you haven’t already gotten on to our “Super Secret Como Channel” (Whatever that might be) when it pops up on the weekends, please do so when it comes around again. The guys who haunt that “tree house” listen to you, they’ll even set you strait when need be. In other words they will treat you like a man by extending the hand of fellowship and respect. I know because they’ve done it with me and others too.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT