How come the unattractive ones always flirt…

Topic by mellow81

Mellow81

Home Forums MGTOW Central How come the unattractive ones always flirt…

This topic contains 37 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    +3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Haha I’m dying.. I also like to pull an ugly chick just to annoy the hot ones! On more than one occasion a hot one has approached me just after. Idiots!

^^^^That’s GAME! You didn’t by chance wear a wide brim hat back in the 70s’? did you?

+7
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Why do the unattractive ones always flirt?

It sound like women’s complaint that creeps say hello to them at work in the morning and that’s a microaggression by these unattractive men.

Flirtation by an ugly guy is considered sexual harassment.

I have a thick enough skin that it doesn’t bother me that ugly girls come on to me. It’s flattering and I am very nice in my rejecting these advances.

d

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

Haha I’m dying.. I also like to pull an ugly chick just to annoy the hot ones! On more than one occasion a hot one has approached me just after. Idiots!

^^^^That’s GAME! You didn’t by chance wear a wide brim hat back in the 70s’? did you?

As a blue piller my game was terrible, even if drunken asshole worked half the time. Since I went MGTOW my game skyrocketed cos I view all female strangers as worthless!

“The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.” ~Marcus Aurelius

+7
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

The fatties and uggos flirt hard, because they need to do work if they want to secure a Beta Wallet. Good looking girls have a mile of guys orbiting her, both Chads and Cucks, so she can have her pick of Betas any time she decides to get off the carousel. But Fattie McUggo has to fight to get the attention of a wallet, before her already wrecked looks implode upon wall impact.

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+7
    Phoenix
    phoenix
    Participant

The fatties and uggos flirt hard, because they need to do work if they want to secure a Beta Wallet. Good looking girls have a mile of guys orbiting her, both Chads and Cucks, so she can have her pick of Betas any time she decides to get off the carousel. But Fattie McUggo has to fight to get the attention of a wallet, before her already wrecked looks implode upon wall impact.

Good looking women are more likely to flirt than ugly women, especially if the man is attractive. Less attractive women don’t have any confidence and are afraid of being ashamed. But usually even with good looking women they only have the guts to do it when they are already in a relationship, and are just looking to monkey branch out. They will mention their boyfriend, and expect the guy they’re flirting with to then pursue her. It’s an invitation on her part, not a pursuit by her, this is how they rationalize it and how they think. I know women very well. Too well, that’s why I’m not attracted to them and don’t trust them.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Indeed, the more attractive a woman is the more forward she is in my experience. The less attractive ones are more submissive and subtle in their pursuit. Like large eyed glances and small smiles when you try to be funny.

All you need to do is not notice them and then the unattractive ones stop. The attractive ones get mad and report you to HR for being anti-woman.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Practice their skills

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+2
    Finallyfree
    finallyfree
    Participant

I must admit, the fat ones give absolutely awesome bjs. Best ever from a chubby girl. Hard to admit the sex was fun too.

+5
    ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

One, they have nothing to lose. Two, in this day and age with the positive body image movement, they are brainwashed into thinking every woman is beautiful. Heck, they had a down syndrome female in a beauty pageant a few weeks ago.

Look, it’s life. Some people are good looking. Some people are average. Some people are just plain UGLY. It sucks and life is not fair. However, this body positive movement is setting a lot of the later into a false hope of positive outcome.

Also, most men, if hungry enough, would even f~~~ a fat ugly hippo. It’s truly amazing. I have had a many ugly and unattractive women offer themselves up to me. I just couldn’t do it. I still have standards. I will never understand some men who are with ugly or large women. I just do not understand it. I guess they have very low self worth. If it were me, I’d rather just be by myself than with a hippo or ugly.

Gay Frogs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8 - Funny shit

+4
    The road
    the road
    Participant

This is a rhetorical question right?

The ugly ones make themselves more available to be flirted with. They will flirt if given the opportunity.

The hot ones have the most practice due to being constantly hit on but they wait until a higher status male comes around before using any lures.

#MANOUT

+1
    Modern Day Warrior
    Modern Day Warrior
    Participant

She probably honestly thinks of herself as a hottie; classic inflated sense of self-worth. I recently saw the same in a restaurant line with this obese chick with tats in a low cut dress strutting like she was Taylor Swift or something. She seemed completely unaware of the fact that she wasn’t attractive at all. Best not to try deciphering the delusions.

"One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact." - Neil Peart

+2
    Cataphract
    Cataphract
    Participant

Most attractive ones will flirt as well, once they realize they can’t have you. Pick up artists know this and use it to get what they want.

The difference between PUA and MGTOW is that while PUA men only pretend that they are indifferent to women but since one of the few abilities women do have is detecting fake-alphas, this is why PUA fails so many men, post red pill rage MGTOW men on the other hand ain’t faking the indifference, so as far as women are concerned, attractive man + MGTOW based indifference = CHAD!

Marriage: About as appealing as wood-chipper diving.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Good looking women are more likely to flirt than ugly women, especially if the man is attractive. Less attractive women don’t have any confidence and are afraid of being ashamed

I agree. I think your assumption that her level of attractiveness is the reason she was flirting is incorrect. I think it has to do with the fact that you were stuck in a dentist chair, unable to get a way was the real reason. She flirted because there was nothing you could do about it. You can’t walk away. You can’t tell her to stop because she can just deny it, say she was just being friendly and you’re rude. Or claim that you’re somehow fat shaming her. Something is obviously wrong with you!

However, if the dental assistant is hot, she may opt to ignore you entirely…if she’s meet her quota of attention for the day already.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

All I know is that by late 40’s almost all the women send out some level of flirt, if they are single. Some combination of being horny, and not wanting to die alone. Even the good looking and successful ones can get like that. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel at my age…

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+2
    OneLaneOnlyPls
    OneLaneOnlyPls
    Participant

When you just ignore them? Don’t they get the hint?!!!

They don’t like the word ‘NO’.

Even the uggo fatties have orbiters. Yes it is annoying, but don’t let it affect your day. Take pleasure in denying ALL women your attention, time, money, energy, resources.

I know I do.

+1
    Bagsofsand
    bagsofsand
    Participant

All I know is that by late 40’s almost all the women send out some level of flirt, if they are single

Yeah the same woemen that ignored me in my early 20’s…
    How about they just f~~~ off, and then I’ll flirt with and f~~~ their daughters instead.

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Old, fat, ugly, and old fat ugly women flirting is a direct consequence of the sexual liberation movement coupled with female delusion.

While higher SMV women could always pick and choose, lower SMV women had to “settle” for men closer to their level. With hypergamy unleashed women no longer must “settle”. Their SMV hasn’t improved at all, however, and that means their options haven’t really expanded.

80% of men are still chasing 20% of women. That leaves 80% of women out in the cold unless they become proactive. More importantly, the ignored 80% of women don’t want and think they’re better than the men they have a reasonable shot with. Aggressive flirting is the result.

Please note, none of this applies to “pump & dumps”. All but the most disgusting women can find a one night stand any time they choose. Women don’t want one night stands and they don’t want most men either.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

must admit, the fat ones give absolutely awesome bjs. Best ever from a chubby girl. Hard to admit the sex was fun too.

Be warned: the fat ones are also the most likely to get pregnant and keep it and nail your ass for 18+ years of monthly payments.

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT