Hopefully Woke Another Man Up To Reality

Topic by Murph

Murph

Home Forums MGTOW Central Hopefully Woke Another Man Up To Reality

This topic contains 27 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by OneLaneOnlyPls  OneLaneOnlyPls 5 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

You’re a good man, and you don’t need female approval for that to be true. When you start to value yourself, no woman can take away your self-worth. Take care of yourself and stop giving a f~~~ about what women want or what they think about you.”

Self-Confidence and No F~~~s Given is a Wonderful Combination !!

+1
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

The Emotional Tampon ruse was never attempted on my by a woman. But so many of my friends had it happen, I would say the majority of women us this con at least once in their life.

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

you don’t need female approval for that to be true. When you start to value yourself, no woman can take away your self-worth. Take care of yourself and stop giving a f~~~ about what women want or what they think about you.”

Golden words to live by.
    Well done Murph

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+2
    Modern Day Warrior
    Modern Day Warrior
    Participant

By employing tact and purposely limiting your advice to a lesson which could be easily understood, you may have saved a young man and started him on a path towards MGTOW.

This is an important point. Guys in the blue pill world can be overwhelmed with too much info too soon, so better to simply make one point. I recently had a discussion with a young Father about parenthood, and pointed out that classrooms are designed for girls, and boys are expected to adapt to that environment. When they don’t, they are medicated. I made the comparison of forcing girls onto a football field and demanding they be aggressive, which of course would be unthinkable. But’s that’s pretty much what we’re doing by demanding boys sit politely all day, when half the time they don’t even get PE or recess anymore. He said, “I never thought of that, you’re right.”

"One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact." - Neil Peart

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

+1
    Murph
    Murph
    Participant

I was talking to this young lad outside a shop while waiting for a friend to pick me up. He told me about how one of his female friends who has been dating an asshole was coming by his place that night because she was upset. “I always tell her ‘I don’t understand why a nice girl like you is with a wanker like him’. I just don’t get it.”

I stopped him right there. Holding up my hand, I said “Do you want some honest advice?”

THIS is how you do it, brothers.

I often advise the members not to preach, protest, or proselytize because of the inevitable backlash such actions provoke. Murph shows us how we can pass along advice without angering or otherwise turning off the recipient.

Murph didn’t launch into a lengthy monologue, start ranting about women, or bury the young man in facts. Instead, he made sure the young man wanted honest advice and then wisely limited his advice to the specific question at hand.

Murph addressed one question, explained one behavior, and made one prediction. When what Murph predicted came true – as we all here knew it would – the young man was able to link Murph’s explanation to the behavior he saw occurring.

Bravo, Murph. By employing tact and purposely limiting your advice to a lesson which could be easily understood, you may have saved a young man and started him on a path towards MGTOW.

Thanks, Old Bill. I’ve always considered it an important point not to preach, and it’s also important to make sure not to use shaming tactics when dealing with other men who might be waking up to reality. Every day more men are growing increasingly tired of feminist shaming tactics, and if we use those same tactics against men who don’t see eye to eye with us, we can make ourselves look like we’re just the other side of the same coin as feminists, which will only drive those men away. That’s why MGTOW has no need for any kind of “recruiting”. Feminists do all the recruiting for us. Every time they open their fat mouths spewing their misandry, they drive more men into the arms of MGTOW. That being said, I WILL defend myself when some mangina or feminist tries to shame me, and will gladly call them out on their bulls~~~.

No Country
    No Country
    Participant

That is the realist thing I have heard all day.

OneLaneOnlyPls
    OneLaneOnlyPls
    Participant

I bought him a pint and told him “I’m not trying to shame you, but you have to stop being a mangina. Women despise men whom they can walk all over and get whatever they want out of them without having to give up anything. You’re a good man, and you don’t need female approval for that to be true. When you start to value yourself, no woman can take away your self-worth. Take care of yourself and stop giving a f~~~ about what women want or what they think about you.”

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM