History Buffs

Topic by nagolbud

Nagolbud

Home Forums Philosophy History Buffs

This topic contains 48 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Nagolbud  nagolbud 6 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

I notice patterns. I cant help it.

Masculinity Good.Feminisim Bad.

+9
    Redpillbible
    Redpillbible
    Participant

I actually like Nagolbud and Goodkid 43, just off the fact that they seem to have a passion for God the Bible and Jesus Christ, me too.

The whole Goodkid43 attacking Jan caught me off guard, I would like to think these guys aren’t feminist troll c~~~s, I don’t think they are, I know Goodkid 43 is spectator mode right now.

I don’t have a problem with atheists, even though I’m a Jesus Freak, I think some atheists are cool and we get along fine, but then there are those not cool atheists, like X11(my number 1 hater, hi X11).

I wouldn’t throw all atheists in the same category. I respect them and their point of view. But there are the atheists that attack the believers like me. I get attacked more for my belief than the other way around.

I’m used to seeing atheists attacking, but it seems like Goodkid43 and Nagolbud attacking atheists lol.

Naw maybe that’s not the case but that’s what it looks like.

Just for the record I enjoy religious threads. Even when they go to s~~~.

My buddy Joe Bauers is a atheist, and I think he’s awesome, even when he goes on he dosnt believe in religion or God and the Jews rule the world rants, I f~~~ing like that f~~~ing guy, hi Joe you their?

He Is The One "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.(John 14:6)

+4
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

So Jans being an Athiest could have been the motive for the nonsensical attatc?
    All I saw was an asshole.

Look at their writeing
    Same dude.
    Whatever.

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

So Jans being an Athiest could have been the motive for the nonsensical attatc?
    All I saw was an asshole.

Look at their writeing
    Same dude.
    Whatever.

I have never even spoken to Jan. I don’t know the f~~~ Jan is. I don’t have any f~~~ing clue you stupid bitch. Stop acting like a female bitch. Holy s~~~ its been like 10 hours of you in bitch mode. I don’t f~~~ing know Jan. I wrote a post based upon what I saw from ATHEISTS attacking a guy that brought up a great topic idea. Ya’ll need to learn to f~~~ing read. Manipulative little bitch of a person.

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+3
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Well at least it makes sense now.

If I guy doesnt share your beleifes attact him?

Kick him when hes down about life?

I do not see anything Christian about that.

He is the asshole I called him out to be.

Now hes gone to new Identity cause he got benched.

I see the simaler patterns in the writeing. Its a no brainer.

Asshole.

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Asshole.

You’re delusional as f~~~. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE CONFIRMED we are not the same people. You’re f~~~ing delusional bro. I’m just going to block your dumbass.

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Asshole.

You’re delusional as f~~~. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE CONFIRMED we are not the same people. You’re f~~~ing delusional bro. I’m just going to block your dumbass.

Still not your bro.

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Your going to block me…

Oh my life is over now! Hahahh

Can he do that?

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Your going to block me…

Can he do that?

No. No option too. You’re life is not over baby doll.

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Your going to block me…

Can he do that?

No. No option too. You’re life is not over baby doll.

Hahah.

It was your girlish threat there sweet cheeks!

+2
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

I notice patterns. I cant help it.

I see the patterns too Brother. Kenobi has your back covered.

The Force runs strong in this one

+5
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

YOU ARE THE MAN! REdpillbible!

+2
    Redpillbible
    Redpillbible
    Participant

YOU ARE THE MAN! REdpillbible!

Thank you PistolPete, you are too.

He Is The One "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.(John 14:6)

+2
    Joe Bauers
    Joe Bauers
    Participant

My buddy Joe Bauers is a atheist, and I think he’s awesome, even when he goes on he dosnt believe in religion or God and the Jews rule the world rants, I f~~~ing like that f~~~ing guy, hi Joe you their?

You rang? I did not see this thread until after I finally left that other one in which you said you posted something in this one about me. Funny s~~~… I think you are wise enough to see that what I say always comes from wanting peace between men. And you, being the most Christ-like Christian here probably want many of the same things I do. I have said a few times before that I am more Christ-like than many of the Christians here who are often filled with lust for war, hate, and bigotry. S~~~, I am 100% sure you and I would get along great in real life. I would not s~~~ on your beliefs, and knowing that you exist here at times makes me feel bad for saying some of the s~~~ I say, but damnit, I gotta let it out.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+3
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

You rang? I did not see this thread until after I finally left that other one in which you said you posted something in this one about me. Funny s~~~… I think you are wise enough to see that what I say always comes from wanting peace between men. And you, being the most Christ like Christian here probably want many of the same things I do. I have said a few times before that I am more Christ like than many of the Christians here who are often filled with lust for war, hate, and bigotry. S~~~, I am 100% sure you and I would get along great in real life. I would not s~~~ on your beliefs, and knowing that you exist here at times makes me feel bad for saying some of the s~~~ I say at times, but damnit, I gotta let it out.

That’s religion. Pretending that acting a certain way makes you a better person. We are all equal. We are all sinners. The lie of religion is thinking you have to act a certain way to get to heaven. The bible teaches it’s by faith. You don’t have to change your behavior, the way you talk, drugs, women, nothing. To be saved, you simply believe what Jesus Christ did. That he paid the penalty for you. That’s it. Nothing more. Salvation is a free gift, not something you can achieve by being good. Don’t let good deeds confuse you man. We are all equal. If you notice in all my writing you will never see me suggest otherwise. Salvation is a free gift and there is nothing you have to change or do. It’s free. Don’t ever let a religious person tell you otherwise.

+3
    Redpillbible
    Redpillbible
    Participant

You rang? I did not see this thread until after I finally left that other one in which you said you posted something in this one about me. Funny s~~~… I think you are wise enough to see that what I say always comes from wanting peace between men. And you, being the most Christ-like Christian here probably want many of the same things I do. I have said a few times before that I am more Christ-like than many of the Christians here who are often filled with lust for war, hate, and bigotry. S~~~, I am 100% sure you and I would get along great in real life. I would not s~~~ on your beliefs, and knowing that you exist here at times makes me feel bad for saying some of the s~~~ I say, but damnit, I gotta let it out.

Hey thank you for the compliments Joe, yeah all this atheist believer hostility made me feel uncomfortable, so I figured I’d step in and defend atheists also, and I thought of you as one of the cool ones, probably cause your Christ like 😀 ,yeah man no worries I totally understand and like you I would like peace amongst men myself. I’m the same way if I feel something inside I have to just say it, even if people aren’t gonna like it, I know there’s a lot of truth in your posts and you have a good sense of humor, and you like to party, I do too, PistolPete knows this about me, and so does Greg Honda, and MGTower, and the famous Gem10. I’ve met those guys all face to face, they are all awesome.

Either way Joe I wish you the best wherever you are, and God Bless.

+2
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

I was going thru old threads and found this gem. The conversation to me is the most important…

Sandman's video on Catholicism and MGTOW

If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

+1
    Cú Chulainn
    Cú Chulainn
    Participant

You’re too hard on the Jesuits, they saved Robert De Niro after he killed his brother in The Mission.

+1
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I don’t have any f~~~ing clue you stupid bitch. Stop acting like a female bitch. Holy s~~~ its been like 10 hours of you in bitch mode.

You’re no fun to read, that’s for damn sure! Oh my eyes!

+4
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Can’t we argue and keep things civil?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT