History Buffs

Topic by nagolbud

Nagolbud

Home Forums Philosophy History Buffs

This topic contains 46 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by El Cunto Punto  El Cunto Punto 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Participant

A Lecture on the History of the Jesuits for anyone interested.

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+3
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

Quiet tenacious aren’t you ?

For those about to MGTOW........I salute you.

+5
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

This is the ass hole that f~~~ed with Jan.

Its a stupid f~~~ing c~~~.

Masculinity Good.Feminisim Bad.

+5
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Wont any men f~~~ you?

+6
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Speaking of history..

See ya!!!

Stupid bitch.

+5
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Participant

I don’t even know who Jan is. You’re strait up delusional.

For spreading fact based information? Sure. Why would I stop spreading truth because it makes atheists cry? If you notice no one else cares what I’m saying except for the atheist. I’ve received messages from thousands of lurkers in my history thanking me for giving out information, on youtube, my own website, and in the comments of articles I submit at various places. Why does it bother you so much that I spread information based on facts and evidence? Can’t you just ignore it? Move on? Nope, gotta send out some verbal abuse. This is exactly why the claim that atheism and feminism have the same agenda is valid… because it’s obvious in the way both parties act. Exactly the same.

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+5
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

So let me ask you something troll girl.
    Did you enjoy our pleasnt interaction when you were asking for forum directions?

Or do you prefer me calleing you a stupid f~~~ing c~~~.

We reap what we sow in life.

+4
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

I don’t even know who Jan is. You’re strait up delusional.

For spreading fact based information? Sure. Why would I stop spreading truth because it makes atheists cry? If you notice no one else cares what I’m saying except for the atheist. I’ve received messages from thousands of lurkers in my history thanking me for giving out information, on youtube, my own website, and in the comments of articles I submit at various places. Why does it bother you so much that I spread information based on facts and evidence? Can’t you just ignore it? Move on? Nope, gotta send out some verbal abuse. This is exactly why the claim that atheism and feminism have the same agenda is valid… because it’s obvious in the way both parties act. Exactly the same.

Go back and look a t good kids writeing.

Same asshole trol.

Stupid f~~~ing c~~~.

+6
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

You keep posting c~~~.
    I hope you enjoy my company.

+3
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Participant

So let me ask you something troll girl.
    Did you enjoy our pleasnt interaction when you were asking for forum directions?

Or do you prefer me calleing you a stupid f~~~ing c~~~.

We reap what we sow in life.

I’m 6’2″ with hairy b~~~~ bro – If you want to go check out my website, youtube, and photo album. You’re strait up nuts bro. Last time I dealt with this level of crazy was my ex gf.

+6
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Your a stupid f~~~ing c~~~

+5
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

And im not your bro bitch.
    F~~~ you for kikking jan when he was down.

+10
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

@nagolbud is AOK. There may be friction here but he’s been corresponding and he’s cool and polite.

The problem is EVERY F~~~ING TIME someone starts a religious thread or “lecture” (like at top) MGTOW just aren’t interested and you’re gonna get a lot of pushback.

“A Lecture on the History of the Jesuits for anyone interested.”

If anyone here was interested in that, they would search youtube or a Jesuit forum. You can post it here of course, but just trying to show and help understand why “lectures”… and “if you are interested” and “MGTOW and atheists” will not be very well received for easy-to-undersand reasons.

NO negative reflection on @nagolbud intended.
    Just know the audience.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Stick it in the cools~~~ and fun stuff . Lol

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+7
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

@nagolbud is AOK. There may be friction here but he’s been corresponding and he’s cool and polite.

I got along just fine in his bicycle thread.

Interests and beliefs are different, if we stick to mutual interests and not beliefs everything runs much smoother, especially personal attacks that result in arguing “beliefs”. Both sides get enraged and do it. Try not to take anything personal or dish out any insults.

Jan left on his own accord for his own reasons and knows he’s welcome here. That’s what’s really important. We’re a home in a world teaming with homeless and abused men.

+5
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Participant

The problem is EVERY F~~~ING TIME someone starts a religious thread or “lecture” (like at top) MGTOW just aren’t interested and you’re gonna get a lot of pushback.

“A Lecture on the History of the Jesuits for anyone interested.”

If anyone here was interested in that, they would search youtube or a Jesuit forum. You can post it here of course, but just trying to show and help understand why “lectures”… and “if you are interested” and “MGTOW and atheists” will not be very well received for easy-to-undersand reasons.

NO negative reflection on @nagolbud intended.
    Just know the audience.

Ok here is the thing. The actions of the Jesuits are not religious. They don’t have a “forum”. It’s history. I understand some people do not want to talk about Jesus Christ… but being followed everywhere on the forum by a pack of hyena atheists throwing out crude insults is ridiculous. Especially considering the content. If you don’t like it, pass over it. But to act like this

Your a stupid f~~~ing c~~~

In every topic I make is beyond ridiculous. That s~~~ is 100% female nature. The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization. BASED ON HISTORY AND REALITY. The funny thing is if MGTOW weren’t interested I wouldn’t have received 20+ messages from MGTOW already about the content I post here.

The reality is atheists are the only ones that don’t like it because their reality is based on fairy tales. When confronted they have no choice but to manipulate and attack. Just like a feminist. If I had to guess Old Sage has red hair and wears a white jacket quite often.

It gets a little old to have you confront me when this little bitch has been running his mouth for 5 hours now. This video is a documentary about a military organization that has been around for 1500 years. Not to mention the richest in the world. Yeah let’s ignore the ones that pushed feminism onto society because we don’t have the b~~~~ to confront it because of the word “religion” or “jesus christ”. You know, the same ones that created the legal system that f~~~s over men, you know, maxim law, contractual law? Yeah lets not connect the dots and live in total silence as ghosts as we watch society collapse.

So yeah, lets live like sheep and cover our eyes to reality because it’s scary. Instead of doing research and having a conversation lets attack the messenger.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

KM is the messiah . Lol

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Participant

Imagine that. Maybe blue pill atheist cucks should stay out of Jesus Christ and MGTOW topics as well as anything related. How simple…… HOW F~~~ING SIMPLE. Instead, they sit here and bash me, now watch them play victim because I called them out on their female behavior. CLASSIC. If you don’t want to watch the video. DONT. If you want to learn how the f~~~ the federal reserve got implemented, why you get f~~~ed in the courts, why you are a total bitch to government and society, then watch the video. IF NOT. DONT. It’s so simple.

+4
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Attact the messenger.

How many times did both writers use that phrase.

I dont care aboit your damn religiin.

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Participant

Attact the messenger.

How many times did both writers use that phrase.

I dont care aboit your damn religiin.

This petty much sums up our convo.

You don’t understand big concepts. You call me names. Classic blue pill atheist. Im gay and f~~gy. Clever bro.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT