Harrassed at a medical appointment

Topic by Zarathustra

Zarathustra

Home Forums MGTOW Central Harrassed at a medical appointment

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Zarathustra
    Zarathustra
    Participant

Last week I was at a medical appointment and as I was turning on my side for them to scan another section this hot nurse ground her crotch into my hand, which was hanging over the side of the examination table. She had to stand close to administer the test but when she realised her crotch was there she ground into it. The more I think of things post #metoo the more I realise this s~~~ happens all the time, we just don’t see ourselves as victims or bitch and complain about it.

Requested to cancel my paid subscription but also testing to see if I can still post. Got notice saying it was cancelled and rebated but can still post.

(Like the site but the temptation to post at work was too great)

+10
    Von
    Von
    Participant

Zarathustra, good post, and hopefully you will continue to contribute knowledge to the forums.

Now about the harassment … I was at a dental appointment a couple months ago. The dental assistant in her late 20’s commented on my “big feet”, then the dentist who was also female, looked at her and said “big feet big something else”, with a smile on her face. I didn’t respond at all, but it made me realize how hypocritical women are.

Risen from the dead, to bring life.

+9
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Reverse the genders on both of those stories and lawsuits would go flying!

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+9
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve had the crotch grinding experience too. When I used to get my haircut years ago…All the fat bitches would grind their crotches on my hands, if my hands were on the arm rest part of the chair.

It’s only harassment if men do it. That’s how this stuff works.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+8
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Women are just as big of pigs as men are. It’s just that women want to have power over men and have convinced us that when men do it women are injured but when women do it men should be thankful for the experience because vagina.

This is actual policy at the Dept of Justice as dictated by the feminist Psychologist Mary Daly.

There was no doubt it would end like this as, I’m sure, Mary Daly knew. She’s counting on the Chivilrous “but women are special” mentality that is anything but equal.

They killed their campaign for dominance by embracing equality to sneak into everyday households.

Men will hoist them on their own petards. They want equality, they can have equality.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+6
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Have worked in the medical field for many years. It is not to uncommon for women to get very friendly putting there hands all over the place and at just the wrong times. If I would have done, I would have been fired.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+10
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Puff is going to hate this…but I always ask for a man doctor, pharmacist, etc. I want them to make sure there are jobs for men.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+5
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

I’ve experienced pretty much all of these situations. This is why we know #metoo is bulls~~~.

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I POST at work ALL THE TIME, Is That Wrong ?

If I was a Women, and was Posting on a Pro-Women/Feminist Site Would I be concerned about posting at work ?

My employer has some form of filter, and if it was a problem then they would filter it, and then I would just purchase for my own hot spot and life goes on !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+1
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Just think of the situation you could have gotten into had you acted on the so-called male impulse that women seem to think we have. She would have asked the receptionist about your name and where you lived, insurance and any relevant information about you. She would be doing recon on whether you have enough money to either steal via a marriage or a harassment claim.
    Sad thing is that in todays environment she could still claim harassment even though you didn’t act on the advance.

The #metoo movement is confusing. I've always viewed the # symbol as the pound sign so when I see #metoo I think, "Pound me too" which seems to be a different message than the one they are trying to make.

+1
    Zarathustra
    Zarathustra
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve had the crotch grinding experience too. When I used to get my haircut years ago…All the fat bitches would grind their crotches on my hands, if my hands were on the arm rest part of the chair.
    It’s only harassment if men do it. That’s how this stuff works.
    We’re Not in Kansas Anymore

Yeah I started thinking about this and its pretty common. Probably happened to me at least a dozen times.

+1
    RASman
    RASman
    Participant

I had a similar experience. I went to the hospital with a kidney stone; worst pain I’ve ever felt. The gave me intravenous pain killers as shots did nothing. I was up all night with the pain and was pretty groggy when they sent me in for xrays. The xray tech was positioning be on the platform and instead of using my hip to position me, she used my groin area, kept her hand right beside my junk and kept brushing it as she repositioned her hand. Of course you’re naked under the thin gown so she got some good feels in.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Funny how things work. Odd thing is, when the s~~~ starts rolling down hill the other way, what are all these women going to do? Or the companies that hire them? You know just a small group of women with a bulls~~~ web page are going to start saying that trans women get abused, and that is the band wagon that is going to break the camel’s back, and break the dike of lawsuits.

That sure would be something.

You are all alone.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT