Girls Gone Wild

Topic by Twist

Twist

Home Forums MGTOW Central Girls Gone Wild

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by TheSpice  TheSpice 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

I remember when that title meant something else…

Teen girls charged with killing pet birds, smearing bird blood everywhere after breaking into classmate’s home.

They will be looking for a couple of good men when they get sprung – get your dibs in early…

girls

+7
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Sugar and spice and everything nice

Remember when it was a sign of a psychopath to kill small animals as a kid?

Come to think of it, my ex-wife told me that she and her sister would kill mice with hot wax. That MIGHT have been a red flag.

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+7
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

that she and her sister would kill mice with hot wax.

That’s messed up

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

It’s bad enough that they broke in and stole s~~~, but why did the evil little t~~~s have to kill innocent animals? Beat those bitches with baseball bats.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Yep – I know I’ve heard that a bunch of times. I think it’s their way of practicing for the main event.

BPD/NPD/Psychopaths, etc., all have the common trait of lack of empathy. The root of all evil.

+4
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

Women are sick f~~~ing creatures.

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #WOMENHATELOGIC! DENY THEM EVERYTHING!!!

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

I remember when that title meant something else…

Teen girls charged with killing pet birds, smearing bird blood everywhere after breaking into classmate’s home.

They will be looking for a couple of good men when they get sprung – get your dibs in early…

girls

Anyone ever murders my pets, they will be dead.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+3
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

Sugar and spice and everything nice

Come to think of it, my ex-wife told me that she and her sister would kill mice with hot wax. That MIGHT have been a red flag.

I must be pretty normal because I’m trying to figure out where in the f~~~ you get that much wax? And how do you even think to do it?

Guess if I thought hard enough I could come up with a plan, but good grief. Who has the time?

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+2
    Von
    Von
    Participant

You can see both are completely dead inside, and psychopathic. They should be placed in solitary confinement 23 hours a day.

Risen from the dead, to bring life.

+2
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

I must be pretty normal because I’m trying to figure out where in the f~~~ you get that much wax? And how do you even think to do it?

Guess if I thought hard enough I could come up with a plan, but good grief. Who has the time?

Why they thought to do it? Because they’re sadistic. I remember calling her out on it and she said “We were just kids.”

The mice would get trapped on the those traps that are like a small flat rectangle full of adhesive. The mouse can’t move, but is still alive. They would take lit candles and let the hot wax cover the mice until they died.

I thought it was terrible when she told me. Typing it out now some 20 years later makes me wonder what the f~~~ was wrong with me to not drop her immediately after that.

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+1
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

It seems like the only thing that ever kept women in check was the dreaded Patriarchy.

+2
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

@thespice

You just didnt know any better .

One of the greatest things about MGTOW is educating and education of men ,

frankly my dear i don't give a damn

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

You can see both are completely dead inside, and psychopathic. They should be placed in solitary confinement 23 hours a day.

Too much of a drain on the public purse. They should be turned into fertiliser.

+2
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

Why they thought to do it? Because they’re sadistic. I remember calling her out on it and she said “We were just kids.”

I never accept that excuse.

Skip to time stamp 3:34.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Yes it is.You are lucky you surved her.

#mentoo.

+3
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

It seems like the only thing that ever kept women in check was the dreaded Patriarchy.

Ive never been the oppressor type, but we are seeing what happens when females are not kept in check.

They are very nasty hateful creatures.

#mentoo.

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

@thespice

You just didnt know any better .

One of the greatest things about MGTOW is educating and education of men ,

I’m still relatively new to this education, but my eyes are at least now open. I’m really glad I found this site and all this support.

I never accept that excuse.

Skip to time stamp 3:34.

He makes a valid f~~~ing point.

Yes it is.You are lucky you surved her.

She wanted a kid and I dodged that f~~~ing bullet. This could have been much much worse.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT