Farage unveils soros 3 hours old

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums Political Corner Farage unveils soros 3 hours old

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Cú Chulainn  Cú Chulainn 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I like how the eu parliment didnt want to hear it .

Clip runs 4:30

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

WANTED DEAD OR NOT ALIVE

WORLD CRIMINAL

GEORGE SOROS

+2
    Cuck No More
    Cuck No More
    Participant

I swear he is the inspiration for this cartoon character…

…or is it the other way around?

A smart man learns from his mistakes...a *genius* learns from OTHERS'.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I like George soros, that guy is great.

I still remember the interview where they ask him If he didn’t have any regret about what he did, and how he became billionaire using the war and death of people.

He said “NO, if I didn’t do it, someone else wold, so I decided it wold be me”

That men is a real monster, is Soo f~~~ing evil it deserves admiration.

Despicable, twisted, greedy, bloodthirsty, malevolent, immoral, there is nothing good about that men.

MY HERO. Sit down hitler daddy is here.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I seriously wold love to see the world under total soros domination, the death, the sickness, the hunger, the slavery, THE HUMAN SPECIES DESERVES IT, I WANNA SEE THAT HELL, EVEN IF I DIE ON IT I WOLD DIE A HAPPY MEN KNOWING JUSTICE WAS FINALLY MADE.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Classic Nigel the punter of c~~~s and crusher of f~~s.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

when the world goes up, Toadman will go with it.

Like the book called The Last Light – the elites try to cull the population but end up f~~~ing themselves over. There are so many parallels with that book and the Soros/Obama/Hitlery immigration invasion into Europe

But hey ho, that is what women are great at doing; spoiling men’s fun

+3
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

There is a very special place awaiting Mr. Soros in hell…hope he likes demon dick up the poop shut, because that will make eternity much easier to deal with if he does.

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The character who now leads UKIP has a MOST interesting past.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I’d like to dangle that old f~~~ feet first into a woodchipper and then haul him out with his legs gone below the knees, then throw him onto a rocky beach by the Pacific to be picked apart to death by scavenging crabs.

He actually probably deserves much worse.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    NomadicExpat
    NomadicExpat
    Participant

GREAT find, Blade! I’ve been wondering when someone in power was going to sack up and go after this Monster. Soros always gets a free pass from the Main Stream Media.. wonder why that is, now????

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I seriously wold love to see the world under total soros domination, the death, the sickness, the hunger, the slavery, THE HUMAN SPECIES DESERVES IT, I WANNA SEE THAT HELL, EVEN IF I DIE ON IT I WOLD DIE A HAPPY MEN KNOWING JUSTICE WAS FINALLY MADE.

I console myself with the knowledge that once they have no further need for them, the elite will liquidate its useful idiots.

Feminists and their fellow travellers, watch out.

+1
    MoreSky
    MoreSky
    Participant

Good old Nigel. Sticking it to them where it hurts.

I liked the comment at the end the “British Brainwashing Corporation”.

“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.” ― Sun Tzu

Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

What’s to fear from hell when we’re already living in it.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. -- Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

Heavicidal
    Heavicidal
    Participant

I hope Putin gets the f~~~er. Soros is the worst sort of scum.

I’d like to dangle that old f~~~ feet first into a woodchipper and then haul him out with his legs gone below the knees, then throw him onto a rocky beach by the Pacific to be picked apart to death by scavenging crabs.

He actually probably deserves much worse.

Yes, He deserves far worse, I hope he gets it one day.

Blade
    blade
    Participant

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Blade
    blade
    Participant

L

Cú Chulainn
    Cú Chulainn
    Participant

Soros will die soon, and will be forgotten about in ten years. Billionaires die the same way bums do.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT