Ex-wife back to sh*t talking…

Topic by ForeverDone

ForeverDone

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Ex-wife back to sh*t talking…

This topic contains 35 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Judge Shredd  Judge Shredd 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    +1
    ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

The secret weapon? Simple. V-A-R. A voice activated recorder in her office, sewed into her purse, in her car and in the common area of my home.

And you got away with that?

You apparently don’t live in any jurisdiction I’m familiar with.

Well, yes. I am in security and surveillance. I know the NY laws pretty well. Plus, once has to prove I was the one who did it. Good luck. As in my own home and cars, only one person needs to know that they are being recorded. Office was a bit dicey, but I needed to know if she was cheating or not. If she was, I was going to go for an at-fault divorce due to adultery (still on the books in NY). It would had also been against her morality clause in her employment contract; which that would had been terminated as well.

DIVORCE IS WAR. We were no longer allies, we were allies vs. axis powers. Like the axis powers, she lost due to INTEL. 🙂

Gay Frogs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8 - Funny shit

ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

You won mate, laugh at the bitch.

Smile you lucky f~~~er.

Smile.

No one wins in divorce. It costs too much. Though, all I wanted was my freedom. She decided to make it into a war. Yea, women are logical.

+1
    ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

I see this with every woman I know.

They need to be able to hate someone and put all their crap on that person. They need a face to focus the hate and rage onto.

My next door neighbor crazy cat lady bitch does it, and so does every woman I know. It gives them a real object to blame. It has to be someone else, a person. Hell many use Trump now.

But the rage and hate need to be personified because that is how the rationalization hamster works best, when it can assign blame to another actual person. Most often its a guy.

And they do this for all their problems because being that be rationalization hamster uses this as an spillway/main line, it doesnt matter what you blame him for, its all irrational hate transfer, so they can just take ALL the blame for everything wrong in their lives.

Dammit i have to write a f~~~ing book on this stuff. 🙂

If words and looks could kill. She is still quite angry. In her first divorce, she received around 65k. In mine, she was served with legal bills of over 15k and moving/relocating bills of over 10k. I guess she has a right to be a bit upset. Again, she was given an out to sign a piece of paper at the grand old cost of ZERO. She choice to decline my olive branch. I just said, fine, we’ll do it the hard way..

+1
    ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

I offer this to think about:
    When someone bad-mouths their ex, it says nothing about their ex, but EVERYTHING about themselves…

So true. Never said anything negative about her to anyone. Yet, when I wasn’t around, as the VAR’s proved, completely different person. I did this, that and the other thing. Even when the person she was talking to defended me, she then changed her tune to worse things that never even happened.

I will never understand how the female mind works; if it truly works at all. Sometimes, I just think they are on autopilot.

+1
    Badger
    Badger
    Participant

You control her mind.
    Think about it. Think about it.
    Or are you letting her control yours. Think think think.

This ancient Chinese wisdom was written thousands of years ago by Lao Tse in the Tao The Ching:

(If you) Care about what other people think (about you) and you will always be their prisoner.”

You stopped being her slave, now stop being her prisoner.

. "We receive three educations, one from out parents, one from our schoolmasters, and one from the world. The third contradicts that the first two teach us." Charles Louis de Secondat, Baron de Montequieu "if a thousand old beliefs were ruined in our march to truth, we must still march on." Stopford Brooke

OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

I know the NY laws pretty well

Then you know you broke the law. Whether or not that law or your actions were justified is besides the point. If it had been known, the fact that you broke the law would have settled the divorce entirely in her favor.

Plus, once has to prove I was the one who did it. Good luck.

She finds a “bug” in her office and PURSE. She’s divorcing a man who works in security and surveillance. Even Barney Fife can add up two and two.

Office was a bit dicey…

Not “dicey”, illegal. And bugging her purse was insane.

You got away with it thanks to your specialized knowledge and a huge amount of luck. Bragging about it here in an open forum is asking for trouble. Presenting it here as a option for men without your experience is unconscionable.

DIVORCE IS WAR.

Yes it is. I’ve fought in shooting wars and those people who rely on luck are usually the ones who die first.

You were incredibly lucky. Depending on the number of devices and the amount of material recorded, what you did may have been a felony. The fact that you were lucky enough not to get caught doesn’t mean your choices were smart or that they should be copied by others.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

I know the NY laws pretty well

Then you know you broke the law. Whether or not that law or your actions were justified is besides the point. If it had been known, the fact that you broke the law would have settled the divorce entirely in her favor.

Plus, once has to prove I was the one who did it. Good luck.

She finds a “bug” in her office and PURSE. She’s divorcing a man who works in security and surveillance. Even Barney Fife can add up two and two.

Office was a bit dicey…

Not “dicey”, illegal. And bugging her purse was insane.

You got away with it thanks to your specialized knowledge and a huge amount of luck. Bragging about it here in an open forum is asking for trouble. Presenting it here as a option for men without your experience is unconscionable.

DIVORCE IS WAR.

Yes it is. I’ve fought in shooting wars and those people who rely on luck are usually the ones who die first.

You were incredibly lucky. Depending on the number of devices and the amount of material recorded, what you did may have been a felony. The fact that you were lucky enough not to get caught doesn’t mean your choices were smart or that they should be copied by others.

This was done PRIOR to any notion of divorce with the approval of my attorney; one of the best ranked in NYC. When you get your law license in NY, we can talk. It’s done all the time. Problem is, many due it during divorce, not prior. And you are incorrect about losing, it was an uncontested divorce. There was no winner or loser. I was the plaintiff though. I do not and did not do anything without prior consent from my legal counsel. You may think what you may, however, it was done and I would do it again; though, I will never marry again, so this is a mute issue. Divorce was granted and it cannot be opened again in NY. Again, mute issue.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

DIVORCE IS WAR.

This.

He might think that it’s some sort of game in which he can score points and claim the moral high ground, but she knows that’s all crap.

Her objective is to destroy him. She will lie, cheat, steal and betray without compunction.

It’s WAR.

OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

This was done PRIOR to any notion of divorce with the approval of my attorney…

Your attorney said you could legally bug your wife’s purse?

Okay. Whatever.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

This was done PRIOR to any notion of divorce with the approval of my attorney…

Your attorney said you could legally bug your wife’s purse?

Okay. Whatever.

Never said legally. He didn’t stop me. All is fair in love and war. Divorce is war. Not sure if you’ve been divorced, but it’s not pretty. They rarely play by the rules, heck if I am.

I had a lot to lose. With that said, all options were on the table. If you would had done differently, kudos to you.

Perhaps this video might make it a bit clearer:

OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Never said legally. He didn’t stop me.

Now you’re changing your story.

Your first wrote…

with the approval of my attorney.

… which implies he gave his active consent.

Now you’re claiming all he did was not stop you.

Those are two very different things. What’s more, that waffling throws some suspicion on your claims.

You were able to legally and illegally bug your wife. You got away with that thanks to, one, your alleged professional knowledge and, two, a metric s~~~ ton of luck. Among other things, the fact that she supposedly didn’t realize her purse was bugged is mind boggling while the question of just how you collected what the bugs recorded remains murky.

I’ll stick with my original appraisal. If what you claimed happened actually happened, you were insanely lucky. Even remotely suggesting that other men planning for divorce attempt even a fraction of what you claim to have done unconscionable.

Divorce is war, that is true. However, taking insane risks in divorce or war is nothing more than a way to ensure that you lose.

ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

I didn’t change anything. Never said it was legal, just said approval. You can believe what you want to believe.

OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

I didn’t change anything.

Yes you did.

Never said it was legal, just said approval.

You said your lawyer approved it. Which implies they did so in their professional capacity. You then walked that claim back to say all he did was not stop you.

If I said that my doctor approved something, I’d be implying they did so in a professional capacity. The same holds true with any other profession. You either misspoke or you lied.

You can believe what you want to believe.

And I don’t believe you.

ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

Free country. You can believe whatever you wish. Best wishes to you.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

will never understand how the female mind works; if it truly works at all. Sometimes, I just think they are on autopilot.

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    Judge Shredd
    Judge Shredd
    Participant

I don’t blame you for using dirty tactics to beat the c~~~ in an overwhelmingly rigged system against men. Sorry, the “law” argument is void here as it’s a tool primarily used in this theatre to royally f~~~ men. I’d do what the OP did and MUCH MUCH worse. NFG. 🖕🏿👴🏿🖕🏿

Be professional be polite but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT