Does Intellectual Development Have Meaning?

Topic by Mecha

Mecha

Home Forums Philosophy Does Intellectual Development Have Meaning?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Mecha  Mecha 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Mecha
    Mecha
    Participant

As a species, seems to be the question I’m wrestling with right now. I’m looking for some input.

The first and most important thing to state is that, until we break free of our biological constraints as some sort of ascendant metaspecies, we will always be subject to those constraints. This means that, as far as our lives are concerned, the following things will always be true:

1. Men are worth less to society than women on a one-for-one basis
    2. Men are inherently disposable

So we must work with these truths and establish societies that understand them… Which we did, up until the advent of the Industrial Revolution and arguably, the Enlightenment period. The advent of technology, powered by our own arrogance, thrust us into an age where everything of the past was essentially thrown away, wether consciously or not. We deemed our ancestors primitive, and we, with our technology were superior beings. We changed the language of our ancient religions to promote the idea of equality, obscuring the reasons our ancestors organized their societies around men, we gave, in noble-mindedness I suppose, women equal status to men, without any of the responsibility. A misstep guided by our innate gynocentric nature.

I walk through my grocery store and see shelves upon shelves of food, and I wonder if this bounty has really made us stronger at all. All gift-wrapped ready for us to pick it up when needed.. ignorant of the work that went into it.. We raise generations of children dependent on things like this, immediate gratification. I mean f~~~, I’m no different. I wouldn’t last long if these things suddenly collapsed and went away.

And might it? Are these new realities and technologies here forever and we must evolve with them now? Or is it all temporary and we author our own demise with our laziness and complacency? I’ve argued before with some that welfare is corroding evolution; modernity is making us unfit for our role as natures apex predator, and when it all comes tumbling down, we will be reminded of the truth in tooth and stone. We are still very much animals, playing god in nature’s sandbox.

But by our nature we will never stop learning and asking questions. So do we follow the path of modernity into the future, since this current iteration of empires will collapse and shift at least once before then, or do we cling to our animal roots, living in “harmony with our nature” in some sort of Amish-esque existence, ignoring the beckoning of our own curiosity?

I consider myself a scientist so I would chose the former. I can’t accept not understanding the world around us, mapping the stars etc, but I wonder if the price for this is our own destruction. Human intelligence is not natural in this world. Can the unnatural survive?
    ——————–
    Sorry for the ramble, or if this even makes sense. It’s been bothering me for some time.

+4
    BritGHOW
    BritGHOW
    Participant

The vast majority of the tech you refer to was and still is invented, designed, built and maintained by men, you are correct in one thing that without that tech modern society will collapse very quickly.

If society is dependent on tech and tech is dependent on men your hypotheses that:

Are invalid as men are in fact worth more to the society they keep running and it is in fact women who are disposable, the latter borne out by the multitude of “where have all the men gone?” articles while men keep pushing the bounds of human knowledge.

+1
    Solo MAN'S Wisdom
    Solo MAN’S Wisdom
    Participant

1. Women ARE society. They form it. They follow it. They comprise it. MEN are MEN.

2. Yes. Disposable to “society” aka women.

"Pound" YouToo?? No Thanks.

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

1. Women ARE society. They form it. They follow it. They comprise it. MEN are MEN.

2. Yes. Disposable to “society” aka women.

And they call us MGTOW a “separatist movement” because we kick all of their s~~~ to the curb and retake our self-ownership.

MGTOW as such is up against big forces and you see it in the size and the multitude of their reactions.

Like banning Big John but leaving radical Nazi videos up on YouTube.

That is political pressure.

YouTube could make a lot of money on MGTOW content if they just put different ads (from “For men only” industries) on these videos.

But they have to take our channels down or risk greater consequences.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +4
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

Men invented civilization to shut women up.

Women bitch about how the cave is cold, fine, men invented frame houses, windows, roof, floors, carpets, fire, fireplaces furnaces, central heating and air-conditioning.

women bitch about the house being dark, so men invented windows, candles, light bulbs, led lights and skylights, Men also invented wire, power poles, generators, nuclear power stations

Women bitch about having to squat in the bushes to pee and the wind makes their asses cold, fine, men added indoor plumbing to the houses, and a toilet with a movable seat to accommodate all styles of urination.

Women bitch about gathering berries takes too long, and they have to walk far to get water. Fine, men invented agriculture, roads, trucks grocery stores, Walmart and the little baskets ya buy blueberries in. Stores have bottles water, our landfills are choking on little plastic crinkly bottles.

women bitch about how its hard to raise kids and teach them stuff, fine, men invented schools and universities to teach the former berry pickers how to do stuff and have them teach the children how to do stuff. Men invented school busses and the common core curriculum and also invented the school lunch.

Women bitch about the house chores, fine. Men invented dishwashers, clothes washers and dryers, vacuums, in sink disposals, hoses, cleaning chemicals, brooms, rug beaters and clotheslines.

Women bitch about being bored, now that they don’t have to pick berries, walk to the river to get water, teach the children, do the chores manually, fine, men invented radio, tv, soap operas, game shows, talk shows, drama, plays, tragedies, books movies music and facebook.

Women bitch about the men being gone all the time inventing and building s~~~, so men invented cell phones to keep in touch with the women and ask women which kind of peeled tomatoes to buy at the failmart. Women took the phones and find Chads.

After all the bitching from the women, and all the things men built up over all the centuries, I find the most peace hiking or riding my bike through forest preserves, and hunting on my own and going in caves, sleeping in a tent with a campfire and leaving all civilization far behind. I need the primitive out in nature s~~~ to feel normal again.

So you need some cat pelts? No problem, I got a guy.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

The first and most important thing to state is that, until we break free of our biological constraints as some sort of ascendant metaspecies, we will always be subject to those constraints. This means that, as far as our lives are concerned, the following things will always be true:

How do you come to these conclusions ?

I don’t understand your correlations, and definitely do NOT see any causation.

Please explain and substantiate.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

I consider myself a scientist so I would chose the former. I can’t accept not understanding the world around us, mapping the stars etc, but I wonder if the price for this is our own destruction. Human intelligence is not natural in this world. Can the unnatural survive?

Remember Einstein said

“The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”

You’ve got to use your obvious higher intelligence to make the best life for YOURSELF. Sacrificing yourself for the greater good, what’s best for humanity etc is rather blue pill.

It seems you’re trying to find the optimal path, and your choices are either to embrace technology or reject it. A bit black and white for me.

Yin and yang. A little of both. But the main thing is to stop trying to find ‘the mindset with which to approach life’, as I know all too well that is a most unenlightened path.

You’ve got to live naturally, spontaneously, without too much preoccupation, while keeping to any values you hold dear.

I wander this way, and that. I focus on being a good man rather than a ‘righteous’ or ‘virtuous’ man.

As for our destruction, it’s gonna happen at some point. You’ve got one life, why worry about it.

“The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.” ~Marcus Aurelius

+2
    Mecha
    Mecha
    Participant

Sorry if the whole thing was unclear, it was a sort of mishmash of modernity malaise and frustration with biological constraints, I’ll try to be clearer here:

Because of the economics of sexual biology, where men generate millions of sperm throughout their lives designed to impregnate as many women as possible, yet women only have a select number of eggs for a short period of time and thus must discriminate between suitors, greater value will be placed on the women by society, i.e. why women are protected, because they are the limiting factor in reproduction.

Societies in the past understood this relationship. They were built by men, protected their women but kept their hypergamy in check, and most importantly honored men for their sacrifices. Male vs male competition was harnessed to built these societies, traditional marriage was an agreement of mutual exploitation and benefit. Sex for resources.

My, and everyone else here’s problem comes from the abandonment of those values as we all know. Society becomes a joke when we give women everything they want but still expect men to dive on that grenade to keep society chugging along.

We let women abandon their half of the bargain in being freed from their biological constraints of being mothers and wives and took all the chains that were checks on her natural hypergamous instincts (divorce, abortion, etc) off of her. Women are off the hook, but men aren’t allowed off, because if they did, society would collapse. Somebody has to be responsible.

This is my problem. I want men to be able to be off that hook as well. Ideally anyway, and the only way that is happening is with some sort of transhumanist technology we don’t have yet, so we’re stuck with the laws of nature until then, however many thousands of years that still is away.

My whole bit on “intellectual development” is that transitioning into modernity caused all this. Our arrogance in thinking ourselves better than our ancestors. As cliche as it sounds we aren’t ready for the knowledge we have yet. We’re still damn dirty apes. I want to be a space-faring human empire, but I don’t want us to f~~~ up too early because people too ignorant to understand the laws of the nature through some misguided notion of equality wrote us out of top evolutionary spot through “bonobo-ization” of our species. Maybe its a self-correcting problem? Hopefully.

Thanks to all for their patience with my rambling.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT